Make $20-40+ an hour online no interview

User28823

User28823

Kraken
If you wanna make $20 minimum to $40 (if you know how to code) per hour online, there's a site called dataannotation.tech

u have to apply to it which I got accepted easily after like 2 days because I have experience coding professionally but you can easily get accepted as long as you don't make a shitty application, even novice coders could easily get the $40 an hour jobs

if you don't know how to code just make a good application with good english and DETAILED answers to each question in the application (make sure to follow instructions) and provide REAL legit information otherwise they'll deny you

your job is to literally look at AI responses and choose which are better, more accurate BASED on a outlined set of instructions that define the ideal response

it involves a lot of reading and is quite tedious but if you need money it's a good gig

they pay via paypal only

I've used it in the past and they do pay, but its just too tedious for me, my normal 9-5 is more enjoyable but i'd rather find something more passive

but note, the pay is sort of like this...
u have to keep track of the time u do each job
so each project has a bunch of tasks, which is choosing the best AI response

u should aim for like 15 mins per task and u have to update the site with the hours worked to get paid

the project owners will monitor how detailed and good ur choices are and decide to keep u on projects or not but i've never been dropped from a project, thats only if ur retarded and give shit responses

i'm constantly spammed with projects but I'm just too lazy to do them :lul:
A8d783fb5b0e53fc63ea96a9a9d904f1

this is also a nice backup if I was ever fired or needed some quick money I can spam a couple of these and be fine.

available in US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia, expansion to EU later potentially

you're welcome

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5faliure, Hernan, AryanChadification and 22 others
Over for men who have no idea about coding.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egiuh, maxxmclooks and ominion
UnluckyOne

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PseduoAryan, TheRagingBull, AryanChadification and 4 others
If you wanna make $20 minimum to $40 (if you know how to code) per hour online, there's a site called dataannotation.tech

u have to apply to it which I got accepted easily after like 2 days because I have experience coding professionally but you can easily get accepted as long as you don't make a shitty application, even novice coders could easily get the $40 an hour jobs

if you don't know how to code just make a good application with good english and DETAILED answers to each question in the application (make sure to follow instructions) and provide REAL legit information otherwise they'll deny you

your job is to literally look at AI responses and choose which are better, more accurate BASED on a outlined set of instructions that define the ideal response

it involves a lot of reading and is quite tedious but if you need money it's a good gig

they pay via paypal only

I've used it in the past and they do pay, but its just too tedious for me, my normal 9-5 is more enjoyable but i'd rather find something more passive

but note, the pay is sort of like this...
u have to keep track of the time u do each job
so each project has a bunch of tasks, which is choosing the best AI response

u should aim for like 15 mins per task and u have to update the site with the hours worked to get paid

the project owners will monitor how detailed and good ur choices are and decide to keep u on projects or not but i've never been dropped from a project, thats only if ur retarded and give shit responses

i'm constantly spammed with projects but I'm just too lazy to do them :lul:
View attachment 2822866

this is also a nice backup if I was ever fired or needed some quick money I can spam a couple of these and be fine.

you're welcome
Works in Europe?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, shieldzz and moreroidsmoredates
US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia
forgot to note that
they plan to expand but idk when

checking it out rn, got some previous coding internship experiences currently in uni you think my chances are good?

if this is legit im naming my son after you on god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5faliure, latincell95, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
oh yeah easily

fuckk this looks pretty legit, is it commisioned based or how is the model they use to pay you?

if its per hour im guessing they have you on call for a certain time?

I remember signing up for websites like this a few years ago, but it was for English skills or some shit. I started making money and then my dad finessed it all because it was paid into his account as I was too young

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, forevergymcelling, latincell95 and 1 other person
I remember signing up for websites like this a few years ago, but it was for English skills or some shit. I started making money and then my dad finessed it all because it was paid into his account as I was too young

you gonna try doing this?

i might sign up rn since i have coding experience

if a bunch of us do it we could make a group chat in org pms to make job even easier

• +1
Reactions: N1666
fuckk this looks pretty legit, is it commisioned based or how is the model they use to pay you?

if its per hour im guessing they have you on call for a certain time?
this is how it works

u open up a job which has thousands of tasks, each task being rate this AI response vs this other AI response

so u can take an hour to complete a single task and then log that you worked an hour on that job, but that's not ideal so you'll likely be dropped from the project, although still get paid for that hour.

but if u take say 15 mins per task for an hour with ideal responses and log that hour of work, you won't be dropped from the project

you will get paid for that hour of work, so if its listed that the job pays $42.50 you'll be paid that much for that hour, if you log half an hour you'll get half of that

u can start and stop jobs anytime u want, this is extremely flexible but always keep track of hours you work

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and dragomaxxer
Currently majoring in Computer Science. Finna apply so I can add this to my resume.

this is how it works

u open up a job which has thousands of tasks, each task being rate this AI response vs this other AI response

so u can take an hour to complete a single task and then log that you worked an hour on that job, but that's not ideal so you'll likely be dropped from the project, although still get paid for that hour.

but if u take say 15 mins per task for an hour with ideal responses and log that hour of work, you won't be dropped from the project

you will get paid for that hour of work, so if its listed that the job pays $42.50 you'll be paid that much for that hour, if you log half an hour you'll get half of that

u can start and stop jobs anytime u want, this is extremely flexible but always keep track of hours you work

sounds way too good to be true wtf

what do the actual tasks consist off at a more specific level, heavily interested in this

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, albe.ORG and Sushifart

if a bunch of us do it we could make a group chat in org pms to make job even easier
Maybe it looks promising. I have experience in coding and marketing, I would need to touch up on my skills as I haven't programmed in a while

• +1
Reactions: irritatedenergy
Nah fuck it's over, my country ain't listed:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, DelonLover1999, User28823 and 1 other person
Over for my non CScels

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
sounds way too good to be true wtf

what do the actual tasks consist off at a more specific level, heavily interested in this
if u enjoy reading and rating things its a very good job but for me it was too tedious, but the flexibility is incredibly nice
also know that you'll be taxed more heavily under self-employment (which a lot of that can be deducted if u find a good tax professional)

if you've used chatgpt before you might have seen 2 responses returned and get prompted for which response is better, this work is like that but in much more detail

the tasks themselves involve some instructions / guides you'll read about how the AI responses should be judged according to a specific set of rules

you'll typically take a good amount of time reading those instructions and then begin rating responses

The tasks vary a lot, there's different ones,

you might have a task that inputs a sample question to the chatbot like "how to make a bomb", and then you'll rate the response of the chatbot... so if the instructions imply responses should not promote dangerous behavior you'll rate the response as accordingly along with a bunch of other things like how useful was the response, accurate, etc.
you will also often write a couple sentences about the responses

some other tasks involve you asking the chatbot questions yourself and how good the responses are

other tasks involve looking at images produced by the chatbot and how good they are

when you apply you'll actually be test trialed with tasks which you will get reimbursed for if u get accepted, so they're already going to gauge if you're a good applicant or not and you will see what those tasks really look like.

but again, its really all in the detail, there's a LOT of reading which makes it very tedious

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Sushifart and dragomaxxer
Over for my non CScels
u can unironically learn python, HTML, basics of an OOP language in a week or two and prolly get accepted for coding jobs with some finesse

but again, this isnt specific to coders, u can get the lower paying jobs with 0 coding experience

• +1
Reactions: Sny and NoseProphecy
u can unironically learn python, HTML, basics of an OOP language in a week or two and prolly get accepted for coding jobs with some finesse

but again, this isnt specific to coders, u can get the lower paying jobs with 0 coding experience
I’ll look into non coding jobs for now,can’t really learn coding with finals upon me

• +1
Reactions: User28823
You still have to pass the assessment test which 90% of applicants don't...

• +1
You still have to pass the assessment test which 90% of applicants don't...
and that's expected, because a lot of applicants don't know how to follow instructions which is the entire point of the job

if you have any experience using LLMs you know how to gauge a shitty response from a good one, and if you passed english class in high school you should have no issue getting accepted

Sure but I have almost no coding so imma do the other jobs

Now send me your epic response you did on the interview so I can get in 🤙🏿

• JFL
Are they difficult or easy?
they're easy, but very tedious because you have to read the instructions and keep all of the guidelines in the back of your mind while rating responses

but sometimes it's difficult to rate a response if you're unsure how to rate it but in that case u can literally just skip that task and do a different one

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
they're easy, but very tedious because you have to read the instructions and keep all of the guidelines in the back of your mind while rating responses

but sometimes it's difficult to rate a response if you're unsure how to rate it but in that case u can literally just skip that task and do a different one
The only problem is that they pay by PayPal which is hard for me since I am young

• So Sad

How many employees does target deploy nigga. Do you think this social media post is hateful or not? NIGGA WHAT SHOULD I WRITE LMAOO IM ORG USER

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Thebbcmaxxer and User28823
if u enjoy reading and rating things its a very good job but for me it was too tedious, but the flexibility is incredibly nice
also know that you'll be taxed more heavily under self-employment (which a lot of that can be deducted if u find a good tax professional)

if you've used chatgpt before you might have seen 2 responses returned and get prompted for which response is better, this work is like that but in much more detail

the tasks themselves involve some instructions / guides you'll read about how the AI responses should be judged according to a specific set of rules

you'll typically take a good amount of time reading those instructions and then begin rating responses

The tasks vary a lot, there's different ones,

you might have a task that inputs a sample question to the chatbot like "how to make a bomb", and then you'll rate the response of the chatbot... so if the instructions imply responses should not promote dangerous behavior you'll rate the response as accordingly along with a bunch of other things like how useful was the response, accurate, etc.
you will also often write a couple sentences about the responses

some other tasks involve you asking the chatbot questions yourself and how good the responses are

other tasks involve looking at images produced by the chatbot and how good they are

when you apply you'll actually be test trialed with tasks which you will get reimbursed for if u get accepted, so they're already going to gauge if you're a good applicant or not and you will see what those tasks really look like.

but again, its really all in the detail, there's a LOT of reading which makes it very tedious

ideal for people that take adderall tbh

play some banger music in the background and just read away fuckk

imma check this out after exams if it works i owe you no joke

• +1
How many employees does target deploy nigga. Do you think this social media post is hateful or not? NIGGA WHAT SHOULD I WRITE LMAOO IM ORG USER
yep, thats the job
you have to ensure the accuracy and safety of responses
so for target, you'd search number of target employees, ensure its on their official site, which looks like 400k+ (idk if it specified country)

is x social media post hateful or not? well you make the judgement, do you think that post could incite violence? is it degrading someone? etc....

that's going to be your job for all tasks essentially so if you can't do that then this job might not be for u

but its not that difficult, just tedious

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Maybe it looks promising. I have experience in coding and marketing, I would need to touch up on my skills as I haven't programmed in a while

seems like we wouldnt realistically have to, will fill it out this weekend but if you do so before that please pm with if you got in or etc

yep, thats the job
you have to ensure the accuracy and safety of responses
so for target, you'd search number of target employees, ensure its on their official site, which looks like 400k+ (idk if it specified country)

is x social media post hateful or not? well you make the judgement, do you think that post could incite violence? is it degrading someone? etc....

that's going to be your job for all tasks essentially so if you can't do that then this job might not be for u

but its not that difficult, just tedious
Yeah my responses aren’t long tho they are just 4-5 liners

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and NoseProphecy
just follow instructions, use proper good english and you're chillin
Yeah I have a class in 30 minutes and I realized I couldn’t do it so I’ll be doing it next day since I have an exam tomorrow as well.

Thanks for the recommendation

• +1
seems like we wouldnt realistically have to, will fill it out this weekend but if you do so before that please pm with if you got in or etc

On the main page it says that, I filled out my profile with my skills and a paragraph about my background etc. It didn't give me the starter assessment though so idk whats up with that.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and dragomaxxer
and that's expected, because a lot of applicants don't know how to follow instructions which is the entire point of the job

if you have any experience using LLMs you know how to gauge a shitty response from a good one, and if you passed english class in high school you should have no issue getting accepted
Some people actually do pass but they tend to still not get any work...

• Hmm...
My country ain’t on the list of countries u mentioned got any alternatives

Some people actually do pass but they tend to still not get any work...
i've never been short of work personally, i have tons of job waiting for me with 1000s of tasks each

only thing i can think of is their responses aren't ideal so they don't get assigned as much

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
My country ain’t on the list of countries u mentioned got any alternatives
haven't looked into that, u can check reddit for similar opportunities elsewhere

actually a good poster in this site. wow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, reptiles, Sushifart and 1 other person
haven't looked into that, u can check reddit for similar opportunities elsewhere
Most em r on hold and don’t take in new appliers

• So Sad
Most em r on hold and don’t take in new appliers
unlucky, I feel like as AI integrates more into society there will be an increase in demand for judging the responses across all regions and demographics and jobs like this will be in more demand

but don't limit urself to just this, there's plenty of other opportunities I'm sure, the hard part is finding them

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Sushifart
unlucky, I feel like as AI integrates more into society there will be an increase in demand for judging the responses across all regions and demographics and jobs like this will be in more demand

but don't limit urself to just this, there's plenty of other opportunities I'm sure, the hard part is finding them
Watched tons of vids on yt and none actually worked

I dont need that shit indian boyo . I am already estabilished DJ earning 32k $ per month and have italian gf ( she is a model )

• JFL
Watched tons of vids on yt and none actually worked
yt is packed with a bunch of bullshit

MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN 10 WAYS :lul::lul::lul::lul:

it's all generic bullshit, you're not going to find anything that way

the truth is you really need skills or do monotonous tasks like this

like right now i'm making some proxies for a different project i have in mind that can make me passive income for the rest of my life but its going to take a while

if you haven't already, do a lot of reading on blackhatworld forum, lots of ways people make money there but just like this forum there's also a lot of useless shit so you have to really find something worth doing, something worth learning to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny and shieldzz
I dont need that shit indian boyo . I am already estabilished DJ earning 32k $ per month and have italian gf ( she is a model )
ur life sounds perfect, what brings u to this forum? :forcedsmile: