Make $20-40+ an hour online no interview

I tried years back and i got this message
Capture

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
I tried years back and i got this message
View attachment 2823085
looks like the filtering progress is more aggressive than I thought, I suppose I'm experiencing survivorship bias

but I can only imagine, there's probably thousands of applicants with similar qualifications... those jobs have probably already been assigned to them so now they don't need more people filling up those positions

and there's likely much less coders applying hence why I got accepted

but I'm just speculating, I have no idea how it really works in the backend

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Sushifart
Even with 0 coding knowledge, could I make money from this? Considering you said that you just read AI prompts

looks like the filtering progress is more aggressive than I thought, I suppose I'm experiencing survivorship bias

but I can only imagine, there's probably thousands of applicants with similar qualifications... those jobs have probably already been assigned to them so now they don't need more people filling up those positions

and there's likely much less coders applying hence why I got accepted

but I'm just speculating, I have no idea how it really works in the backend
Alot of applicants actually complained how they took the assessment test and go absolutely no work...

Even with 0 coding knowledge, could I make money from this? Considering you said that you just read AI prompts
yes, there are non-coding related jobs but they pay less
but a lot of people apply to those so it's best if u have some uniqueness in ur application, maybe talk about extensive experience with using LLMs etc.

• +1
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing
Alot of applicants actually complained how they took the assessment test and go absolutely no work...
it's likely that their responses weren't ideal, a lot of people don't read the instructions

yes, there are non-coding related jobs but they pay less
but a lot of people apply to those so it's best if u have some uniqueness in ur application, maybe talk about extensive experience with using LLMs etc.
Will try

• +1
I signed up but there isnt even an option for me to do an assessment test wth?!

it's likely that their responses weren't ideal, a lot of people don't read the instructions
No, I'm saying there is people that got perfect scores and still didn't get approved.

I signed up but there isnt even an option for me to do an assessment test wth?!
many people face similar issues, u might have gotten filtered unfortunately
what were ur responses like for ur background? u have to stand out at least a little bit

No, I'm saying there is people that got perfect scores and still didn't get approved.
I don't recall ever getting any "scores", moreso just whether I qualified or not

many people face similar issues, u might have gotten filtered unfortunately
what were ur responses like for ur background? u have to stand out at least a little bit
Just said i speak 3 languages, and that ive got a background in journalism and general writing stuff

• Hmm...
Just said i speak 3 languages, and that ive got a background in journalism and general writing stuff
try checking again in a couple of days, u might receive the assessment then

i can't remember if i got the assessment right after signing up or not, but some people on reddit said they got the assessment a couple days later

codeing is for incels and is a healthmin job

• Woah
try checking again in a couple of days, u might receive the assessment then

i can't remember if i got the assessment right after signing up or not, but some people on reddit said they got the assessment a couple days later
They usually give it to you right away...

If you wanna make $20 minimum to $40 (if you know how to code) per hour online, there's a site called dataannotation.tech

u have to apply to it which I got accepted easily after like 2 days because I have experience coding professionally but you can easily get accepted as long as you don't make a shitty application, even novice coders could easily get the $40 an hour jobs

if you don't know how to code just make a good application with good english and DETAILED answers to each question in the application (make sure to follow instructions) and provide REAL legit information otherwise they'll deny you

your job is to literally look at AI responses and choose which are better, more accurate BASED on a outlined set of instructions that define the ideal response

it involves a lot of reading and is quite tedious but if you need money it's a good gig

they pay via paypal only

I've used it in the past and they do pay, but its just too tedious for me, my normal 9-5 is more enjoyable but i'd rather find something more passive

but note, the pay is sort of like this...
u have to keep track of the time u do each job
so each project has a bunch of tasks, which is choosing the best AI response

u should aim for like 15 mins per task and u have to update the site with the hours worked to get paid

the project owners will monitor how detailed and good ur choices are and decide to keep u on projects or not but i've never been dropped from a project, thats only if ur retarded and give shit responses

i'm constantly spammed with projects but I'm just too lazy to do them :lul:
View attachment 2822866

this is also a nice backup if I was ever fired or needed some quick money I can spam a couple of these and be fine.

available in US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia, expansion to EU later potentially

you're welcome

@User28823 could you link website and also do you have any other methods like permanent long time jobs i can do with training and skill that won't be replaced by ai

codeing is for incels and is a healthmin job
i fuckin love this job tbh, much more than my old job where i was moving around on my feet all the time

i plan to change my whole environment to an office with lots of sun, standing desk, maybe one of those walking treadmills, alarms for stretching and moving around more often, etc.

what's ur ideal job?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
They usually give it to you right away...
yeah i think thats what happened to me as well can't remember tho, just read on reddit some people got it a couple days later

if not then unlucky

@User28823 could you link website and also do you have any other methods like permanent long time jobs i can do with training and skill that won't be replaced by ai
dataannotation.tech is the URL

as for permanent long time jobs ... ur best bet is learning technical skills and doing blackhat methods that utilize AI like CPA, SEO, botting, selling services through those skills, etc.

but that's a long time learning process, but if ur not willing to adapt then ur going to get fucked by AI regardless

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
i fuckin love this job tbh, much more than my old job where i was moving around on my feet all the time

i plan to change my whole environment to an office with lots of sun, standing desk, maybe one of those walking treadmills, alarms for stretching and moving around more often, etc.

what's ur ideal job?
office job bad cuz EMF

office with windows is bad unless u open them . windows filter UVB but not UVA completely so u are aged without vitamin d (which protects from UV among other health benefits)

moveing around is good , office jobs can promote bad posture . its hard to have good posture without movement given humans arent meant to be still for long periods unless resting

ideal "job" is not being a slave at all . get rich . u dont get rich by slaveing btw , thatll get u high middle class at best .

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and User28823
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bronzeagepervert
office job bad cuz EMF

office with windows is bad unless u open them . windows filter UVB but not UVA completely so u are aged without vitamin d (which protects from UV among other health benefits)

moveing around is good , office jobs can promote bad posture . its hard to have good posture without movement given humans arent meant to be still for long periods unless resting

ideal "job" is not being a slave at all . get rich . u dont get rich by slaveing btw , thatll get u high middle class at best .
the only way u get rich without working hard is by getting extremely lucky (born into wealth, lottery, etc)

for everyone else, there is no other option but working

being high middle class is literally my goal, i know my limitations

• +1
dataannotation.tech is the URL

as for permanent long time jobs ... ur best bet is learning technical skills and doing blackhat methods that utilize AI like CPA, SEO, botting, selling services through those skills, etc.

but that's a long time learning process, but if ur not willing to adapt then ur going to get fucked by AI regardless

Over where do you see the future world heading ? most jobs are already getting cucked by AI and i was planning on becoming an electrician but i don't know if that will get cucked by AI what i'm essentially asking if for you to speculate where do you see the job market heading ? do you see jobs even in the future or are we just gonna get replaced by AI

the only way u get rich without working hard is by getting extremely lucky (born into wealth, lottery, etc)

for everyone else, there is no other option but working

being high middle class is literally my goal, i know my limitations
following ur passion could get u rich

be an anti slave to get rich , be a slave for low but guaranteed success

following ur passion could get u rich

be an anti slave to get rich , be a slave for low but guaranteed success
that's still work, which in ur eyes is slavery

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Over where do you see the future world heading ? most jobs are already getting cucked by AI and i was planning on becoming an electrician but i don't know if that will get cucked by AI what i'm essentially asking if for you to speculate where do you see the job market heading ? do you see jobs even in the future or are we just gonna get replaced by AI
in my opinion... we are very far away from the point of being replaced by AI

we still don't have fully autonomous vehicles

i wouldn't worry about AI taking ur job as an electrician

there's a human factor that people still want in many jobs like doctors, hair stylists, your plumber, teachers, social workers, etc... people will simply refuse to be served by robots in many fields

• +1
in my opinion... we are very far away from the point of being replaced by AI

we still don't have fully autonomous vehicles

i wouldn't worry about AI taking ur job as an electrician

there's a human factor that people still want in many jobs like doctors, hair stylists, your plumber, teachers, social workers, etc... people will simply refuse to be served by robots in many fields

I'm 23 and i'm scared at the rate tech is going tbqh i'm actually terrified at the concept of not being able to money max any more

ur a retard ill stop wasteing my time with u
u concluded bee and snake keeping are good jobs because a sample size of 1 lived to 100 doing it

i've read ur posts, u don't really understand just how complex longevity is

• +1
Reactions: N1666
neither do u

now give me info on anti ageing nigger

I'm 23 and i'm scared at the rate tech is going tbqh i'm actually terrified at the concept of not being able to money max any more
i'm looking forward to it personally

neither do u

now give me info on anti ageing nigger
i never said i did, and thats the difference between me and u
i can admit lack of expertise
u just take random shit from ray peat forum and spew it on this forum
if u want to learn about longevity go watch leo and longevity... too bad they murdered him... he knew too much.

Why that means we can no longer money max for plastic surgery
I'll have my surgeries by then
but quantum computing and AI will advance the field of genetic engineering so much so that no surgeries will amount to the chads produced by those technologies

I'll have my surgeries by then
but quantum computing and AI will advance the field of genetic engineering so much so that no surgeries will amount to the chads produced by those technologies

What about us niggas left behind and also do you see ai creating stable defusion tier chads jesus

• JFL
u concluded bee and snake keeping are good jobs because a sample size of 1 lived to 100 doing it

He means if you love what you do. You’re technically not working a day. So if you love coding it shouldn’t be a taxing 9-5. You’ll continue to grow.

He means if you love what you do. You’re technically not working a day. So if you love coding it shouldn’t be a taxing 9-5. You’ll continue to grow.
ur still working, passion or not

If you wanna make $20 minimum to $40 (if you know how to code) per hour online, there's a site called dataannotation.tech

u have to apply to it which I got accepted easily after like 2 days because I have experience coding professionally but you can easily get accepted as long as you don't make a shitty application, even novice coders could easily get the $40 an hour jobs

if you don't know how to code just make a good application with good english and DETAILED answers to each question in the application (make sure to follow instructions) and provide REAL legit information otherwise they'll deny you

your job is to literally look at AI responses and choose which are better, more accurate BASED on a outlined set of instructions that define the ideal response

it involves a lot of reading and is quite tedious but if you need money it's a good gig

they pay via paypal only

I've used it in the past and they do pay, but its just too tedious for me, my normal 9-5 is more enjoyable but i'd rather find something more passive

u should aim for like 15 mins per task and u have to update the site with the hours worked to get paid

the project owners will monitor how detailed and good ur choices are and decide to keep u on projects or not but i've never been dropped from a project, thats only if ur retarded and give shit responses

View attachment 2822866

this is also a nice backup if I was ever fired or needed some quick money I can spam a couple of these and be fine.

available in US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia, expansion to EU later potentially

you're welcome
I’ll look into, I’m desperate for a job

• +1

they pay via paypal only

View attachment 2822866

you're welcome
Do they require a verified paypal account?

Do they require a verified paypal account?
all they ask for is ur paypal email so I don't think it needs to be verified, but I know paypal can be a pain in the ass so they might limit u and begin asking questions once they see money flowing into ur account

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
all they ask for is ur paypal email so I don't think it needs to be verified, but I know paypal can be a pain in the ass so they might limit u once and begin asking questions once they see money flowing into ur account
I’m just going to bite the bullet and talk to my bank. I need to get all of this set up.

I’m just going to bite the bullet and talk to my bank. I need to get all of this set up.
don't go through all of that until u pass the assessment, a lot of people get filtered out

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
don't go through all of that until u pass the assessment, a lot of people get filtered out
I’ve been applying to other gig sites. I probably still need that verification.

• +1
how long did it take for them to accept you?

they pay via paypal only

View attachment 2822866

you're welcome
How do you find ts

how fast did it take to get the programming projects hoping to make north of 40/hr since i do nothing at my job