2 1/2 years later and i think i will never get over it.

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
i fucked up things with a girl a long time ago. i just had a nightmare about her again last night. it saddens me but i don't think i will everr get over her. i have yet to find someone who i like as much as her. she is always on the back of mind and follows me around everyday. i don;t know why but it persists. i did my best to try and be with her without being a psychopath. it didn't work. i sacrificed and lost so much just because it took me a long time to cope with what happened.

this morning i have made the acceptance that i may never get over it and will live with this for the rest of my life. i've tried literally everything to get over it. and yet still just when i think i'm getting better it comes back again. i;ve logically approached it from so many angles and i just can't do it. i can't let it go. i hate myelf for this and i hate life fo this. I will choose to be single and hung up on one person for all time.

how long do i have to fucking wait this out. people come to me for advice all the time yet i'm the one who needs it the most. i seriously doubt a psychiatrist can actually help me at this point. i started posting about her literally 3 years ago. and still am to this day.

FUCK THIS LIFE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, BeanletMogger, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
lol just find a new bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, drimprovement, YEATT and 1 other person
lol just find a new bitch
yeah i have lol, i fucked other bitches and dated other bitches from then. but maybe this is legit. i just have to wait and find another.

did you even date her

While you were writting this,some chidlite just busted his load in her mouth :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement and recessedd
yeah, i did. :(
just cope with other girls and traveling

my gf broke up with me cuz i cheated and lied to her countless times and that’s what i do to cope with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
if she won’t take you back no matter what you do then that means you weren’t enough looks wise and she didn’t love you unconditionally

so move on

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 28896
i fucked up things with a girl a long time ago. i just had a nightmare about her again last night. it saddens me but i don't think i will everr get over her. i have yet to find someone who i like as much as her. she is always on the back of mind and follows me around everyday. i don;t know why but it persists. i did my best to try and be with her without being a psychopath. it didn't work. i sacrificed and lost so much just because it took me a long time to cope with what happened.

this morning i have made the acceptance that i may never get over it and will live with this for the rest of my life. i've tried literally everything to get over it. and yet still just when i think i'm getting better it comes back again. i;ve logically approached it from so many angles and i just can't do it. i can't let it go. i hate myelf for this and i hate life fo this. I will choose to be single and hung up on one person for all time.

how long do i have to fucking wait this out. people come to me for advice all the time yet i'm the one who needs it the most. i seriously doubt a psychiatrist can actually help me at this point. i started posting about her literally 3 years ago. and still am to this day.

FUCK THIS LIFE.
At least you had her at some point. I've been hung up the same amount of time as you over somebody I was never even friends with and is not a celebrity

FUCK THIS LIFE.
the better question is how long did you guys date

FUCK THIS LIFE.
yup that’s how it goes

try living with a girl for 10 years as though she were your wife and then losing her

• +1
Reactions: darkness97