2 FOIDS UNADDED ME OFF TINDER BC I DIDNT REPLY FAST ENOUGH TO THEIR HEYS

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
DED SRS RN. I got the notis I opened the app and was like cool I got 2 Imma reply later cus I was driving. Got back home now their GONE.

JFL HOW FRAGILE AND PATHETIC THE FEMALE EGO IS @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, try2beme, Iasacrko and 3 others
DED SRS RN. I got the notis I opened the app and was like cool I got 2 Imma reply later cus I was driving. Got back home now their GONE.

probs thought you was fake

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Reformed
Did you just send your face...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
probs thought you was fake
I mean I got that once but tbh I don’t think I’m that GL. Maybe bc if the height.

Still think it’s their pathetic egos.

Also EVERY girl I meet up with is like ‘so how many girls you talk to’ word for word. They’re so pathetic jfl, I don’t even ask the question back bc I genuinely don’t care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI and WishIwasChico
Just be a jestermaxer is legit

• +1
Just be a jestermaxer is legit
I jestermax so hard at my dates it’s not even funny. I’ve never told a foid to split the bill (for shots) or even if we walk into a kiosk I buy her energy drink or vape JFL at me. Some girl actually asked to keep the receipt that I paid for her shots (20 euros). Was interesting

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I mean I got that once but tbh I don’t think I’m that GL. Maybe bc if the height.

Still think it’s their pathetic egos.

Also EVERY girl I meet up with is like ‘so how many girls you talk to’ word for word. They’re so pathetic jfl, I don’t even ask the question back bc I genuinely don’t care
bro u aren't 6'6

SAME SHIT HAPPENED TO ME, I WAS TEXTING WITH JB ON TINDER(SHE SAID THAT SHE IS 16:p) AND I DIDN'T RESPOND TO THER BCS I WAS INGAME IN LEAGUE AND SHE UNADDED ME

• +1
SAME SHIT HAPPENED TO ME, I WAS TEXTING WITH JB ON TINDER(SHE SAID THAT SHE IS 16:p) AND I DIDN'T RESPOND TO THER BCS I WAS INGAME IN LEAGUE AND SHE UNADDED ME
Brutal tbh u saved ur time, JBs are flaky asf and not even good pussy (as much as this forum tries to make it seem, they suck)

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
reminds me of my club penguin gf when I was 14 whod block me on Skype if I didn’t reply fast enough

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover