One week with this chick

Nah, nah. She emotionally manipulated you, sure she provided you shelter but you wanted something more and in typical bitch fashion she got what she wanted and left(became gradually more distant acting off). You were clinging harder to her than she was to you, no kizzy.

in b4 🤔, like this shit wasn’t blatantly obvious.
Think what you want. I never take what a girl says 100% at her word but from my experience over the last week not being into guys makes sense. Also the bit about me clinging harder just isn’t true. Unless you consider leaving without saying goodbye and not replying to her text til a day later as clingy.

Women manipulate men by default so I’m not even disagreeing with that but I don’t understand why I should think this is a loss when my time with her improved my life. I’d definitely say I benefitted more than she has, and probably by a long shot

Last edited:
I heard if you sleep with a lesbian you turn gay, beware.

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this nigga turned her lesbian hahahah

oogas my booga

but fr women are so lost
imagine being so confused you try to work out your sexuality by talking to random hookups off tinder

if a girl tries to pull the maybe im lesbian thing remember its a shit test

how many betas have been maneuvered into an open marriage by this line lmao

if a irl says this to you you have to pull out the esoteric anti gay psychobabble pilpul and bullshit baffle her until shes so confused she just does whatever you say because youre the dad in the situation

"Lesbianism is just an expression of your fear of intimacy with men, fear of the submission and emotional/physical vulnerability inherent to the feminine condition. If you try to fuck women you will be left totally unfulfilled, lesbian bed death, etc. Best case youll waste a few months/years in fwb arrangements with other confused dumbass fatherless women which will fizzle out and lead nowhere, worst case youll end up being abused and manipulated by a hardened masculinized dyke with serious mental and emotional problems(look up lesbian domestic violence rates lmao). etc.et.cte.tc"

If a girl pulls the lesbian move on you and you respond like this she will either blow up and freak out (who cares she would have left anyway, might still get a few crazy hate fucks) or shell submit mentally and youll become her surrogate paternal figure and she'll obsessively love you forever.
Im memorizing that just in case.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Reminded of that song lyric from Eminem, "every girl I've gone out with has gone lez"
:ogre::feelskek::feelskek: