2 ginger htn jbs called me fit

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone
Was on bus at back and 2 ginger htbs about a year younger than me were in front of me messing about and when the bus got mostly empty they kept looking back and being loud and then I heard one of them say “why do you keep looking at him” and “she thinks you are fit” but I just ignored because girls scare me. Not a larp @gribsufer1 @EnglandBadman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonza, Maalik, Deleted member 29581 and 4 others
some uk slang bs

thank you, next

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Mirin the ascension

• Love it
suifuel for @SubSigma

• Love it
Was on bus at back and 2 ginger htbs about a year younger than me were in front of me messing about and when the bus got mostly empty they kept looking back and being loud and then I heard one of them say “why do you keep looking at him” and “she thinks you are fit” but I just ignored because girls scare me. Not a larp @gribsufer1 @EnglandBadman
they were just teasing u jfl

• So Sad
Gangster, if you see them again stare back or give your snap. Uk jbs are notoriously horny and breedable

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Maalik, pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 32973
i wanna fuck a ginger bitch so bad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and SubSigma
i wanna fuck a ginger bitch so bad
IMG 9760
Same tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and pentamogged9000
pics or never happened