2 mods who delete comments based on users they hate.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
@Lmao @NumbThePain
Another reminder that I called the guy"cocktoach language" (turk) and got warning by 2 mods that I never heard their names and both deleted my comment. These mods then do not delete this offensive comment that I reported for the 10th time. I keep making this thread everyday so offensive comment gets deleted by this selective mods who delete offensive content based on the users they hate.
Screenshot 20240226 073011 Chrome
Screenshot 20240225 090914 Chrome
Screenshot 20240225 090656 Google

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, AlexBrown84 and vermillioncorefan
water

• +1
Reactions: News
@Gargantuan @Gengar @Squirtle delete that one comment that i reported. You have to make threads so offensive responses get deleted nowadays.
@Lmao @NumbThePain shame on you.

@Lmao and @NumbThePain are in my pockets muahahahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull and Hardrada
@Lmao and @NumbThePain are in my pockets muahahahahahaha
They be deleting " cockroach language" together and don't delete that offensive comment. Back the days whe we had proper mods any reports would be notified that if they are approved or not. Nowadays with these mods they ignore the reports and give 0 fucks about people they hate.

They be deleting " cockroach language" together and don't delete that offensive comment. Back the days whe we had proper mods any reports would be notified that if they are approved or not. Nowadays with these mods they ignore the reports and give 0 fucks about people they hate.
every mod is free to pursue their own agenda and it’s allowed

you didn’t know this?

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Are u offended u brown nigga ?
The weakness of gayranian incels is just another level

@Gargantuan @Gengar @Squirtle delete that one comment that i reported. You have to make threads so offensive responses get deleted nowadays.
@Lmao @NumbThePain shame on you.
Send the link to the comment, I'll delete it.

happens when you give power to ethnics