2 Noble black men go to war with 400 dishonourable Indian men. (TBV)

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling

lebron james fashion GIF by NBA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass, IAMNOTANINCEL, pig_face and 21 others

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Deleted member 63662, klip11 and 2 others
mfs cry BLM when they get lynched and act like this when they don’t JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, ItsOver999, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
mfs cry BLM when they get lynched and act like this when they don’t JFL
Should they have stood still and gotten beaten by the dishonourable?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, to be human and Deleted member 55314
Pajeets have to be the weakest mfs alive mane

:feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, albe.ORG, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
The “domination” was just the nigger flailing his arms around and them trying to evade him…
None of them wanted to risk an injury from that chimp, in the hood this would have caused a bloodbath

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 32734, Mog3D and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 18522, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
The “domination” was just the nigger flailing his arms around and them trying to evade him…
None of them wanted to risk an injury from that chimp, in the hood this would have caused a bloodbath
And yet the pakis like you got your ass beat. You are the weakest most pathetic race on earth, god made curries to be the human races comedy relic you are a walking meme, no wonder your women are depressed and try to fuck anything that ain’t curry to cope. I’d rope if I was curry JFL. Though I do admire your races grind and lust for
Money

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: GIGAFINESSOR, Mog3D, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
Everyone there is a subhuman so doesn't matter

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Ricky212 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Good job @Kamui @Ricky212

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Kamui, klip11 and 2 others
Fuuuuuck the comments under that tweet is brootal. South asian men get no respect.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, GIGAFINESSOR, Mog3D and 5 others
Fuuuuuck the comments under that tweet is brootal. South asian men get no respect.
If a black manlet tried to beat me up IRL Id hesitate to even do anything because I know the media would favor the black manlet over 6’ Indian lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, Gilbert_Durandal and FaceandBBC
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D and FaceandBBC
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, SidharthTheSlayer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
If a black manlet tried to beat me up IRL Id hesitate to even do anything because I know the media would favor the black manlet over 6’ Indian lol
You wouldn’t do jack shit your fucking Indian lmfao. Lil manlet nigga would beat up ass up as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, FaceandBBC, Ricky212 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32734 and Gilbert_Durandal
I enjoy the thread

call that shit monkey-clash

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Ricky212
And yet the pakis like you got your ass beat. You are the weakest most pathetic race on earth, god made curries to be the human races comedy relic you are a walking meme, no wonder your women are depressed and try to fuck anything that ain’t curry to cope. I’d rope if I was curry JFL. Though I do admire your races grind and lust for
Money

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 32734, Mog3D and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32734

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
The playboy Punjabi Great Khali would have whipped those two jareers back to the Bronze Age
uduin51flts71.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, 6ft4, Mog3D and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Ricky212 and ascension
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

How embarassing

mfs cry BLM when they get lynched
Remember what the Turks/muslims did to ur cow shit eating ancestors when they invaded the subcontinent next time u wanna make fun of black ppl/lynching

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Remember what the Turks/muslims did to ur cow shit eating ancestors when they invaded the subcontinent next time u wanna make fun of black ppl/lynching
This is why I say BBCs shouldn’t care about curries plight. Let the dogs get molested and trampled by the races they worship which despise them so much

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
. Though I do admire your races grind and lust for
Money
Indians are of the highest earning foreign diaporas in the west and contribute the most to society yet still manage to somehow be bottom of the barrel jfl

Last edited:
Indians are of the highest earning foreign diaporas in the west and contribute the most to society yet still manage to somehow be bottom of the barrel jfl
Just as god planned. Every race needs positives and negatives.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and yeeyeeslayer
bantus are conquerors that got conquered because they spawned in a shitty continent

thats why they attempt TakeOver everywhere they can

• JFL
Just as god planned. Every race needs positives and negatives.
i dont hate indians but this one indian pissed me off with the lynching comment so i wanted to humble him by attacking his race

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i dont hate indians but this one indian pissed me off with the lynching comment so i wanted to humble him by attacking his race
I don’t hate them either, their race is the reason why I wasn’t incel in final year of uni so I’m greatful for their miserable existence. Still the curry race needs to know their place

• +1
  • So Sad
did you shag some curry whores :lul: :lul:

facts, sometimes the way they talk its like they forget that they're still curries
Ofc I had to survive the peni wouldn’t have gotten shit. I’ll admit I do better with ethnics and my own race as my face appeals to them more and they forgive my non stereotypical nigger perosnlity unlike white foids who assume I’m some dark triad Tyrone or something. Though in the end women are all the same so I get rejected but at least the ethnic foids let me have 2 weeks of fun slaying them before they BTFO me

• +1
Ofc I had to survive the peni wouldn’t have gotten shit. I’ll admit I do better with ethnics and my own race as my face appeals to them more and they forgive my non stereotypical nigger perosnlity unlike white foids who assume I’m some dark triad Tyrone or something. Though in the end women are all the same so I get rejected but at least the ethnic foids let me have 2 weeks of fun slaying them before they BTFO me
nah we joke around about pajeetas but in all honestly alot of them are very fuckable i would've done the same

• +1
Money
Dumb nigger detected, what does this have to do with me? JFL.

Dumb nigger detected, what does this have to do with me? JFL.
You are a pajeet curry biryani chains lamb dosa pashtawi naan prakora pilau rice chicken korma tikka masala madras vindaloo saag alooo fuck

You are a pajeet curry biryani chains lamb dosa pashtawi naan prakora pilau rice chicken korma tikka masala madras vindaloo saag alooo fuck
Nigger brain goes ooga booga. Half the sentence you wrote doesn't even make sense.

Hindus are legit so embarrassing to the curry race lmao.

Blacks won't mess with paki roadmen or punjabi paki grooming gangs tho 😂😂😂

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Ricky212

JFL I doubt any logical person would "mess" with a gang

You niggers must be actually retarded. None of the supposed "400 pajeets" are actually fighting, they're just watching. JFL if you think low inhib biharis wouldn't annihilate those drug dealers back to Nigeria

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slick2, Deleted member 32734 and Mog3D
Y’all literally got sold and passed around by your own and others. Sit down negro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32734 and Mog3D

How much lack of self awareness does it take to say a section of people are embarassing and then the non-embarassing ones are child rapists. Or maybe just be a Muslim I guess