2 Noble black men go to war with 400 dishonourable Indian men. (TBV)

How much lack of self awareness does it take to say a section of people are embarassing and then the non-embarassing ones are child rapists. Or maybe just be a Muslim I guess
Child rapists or not do you think your average black man can fuck with them yes or no?

Child rapists or not do you think your average black man can fuck with them yes or no?
I mean if one of them tries to feed their kids their sheesh kebab, then probably

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
I mean if one of them tries to feed their kids their sheesh kebab, then probably
Lol good luck if u think so.

Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

You think some hood rat would do nothing if some random paki cab driver tries fondling their niglets
Yeah they both would end up having a shootout lol.

@Gengar never forget this is how inferior your people are. One starving African can beat up 400 you bitches
This is because africans have competitive breeding making men moggers while pajeets like @Gengar and @StuntmanMike are a result of successive men cheating the gene pool and inbreeding.

this explains their retardation and inability to function or engage in athletics.

hence why india has 2 billion people and zero olympic medals

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Ricky212

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Hindus are legit so embarrassing to the curry race lmao.

Blacks won't mess with paki roadmen or punjabi paki grooming gangs tho 😂😂😂
I mean are grooming gangs even particularly scary people? Just a bunch of old pakis. Wouldnt be surprised if they get beat up in jail

I mean are grooming gangs even particularly scary people? Just a bunch of old pakis. Wouldnt be surprised if they get beat up in jail
Old pakis? They are usually in their 20s to 30s at most lol. You wish they were beaten, but by all means if you think they ain't shit, then go to the UK and see if you can fuck with them :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Old pakis? They are usually in their 20s to 30s at most lol. You wish they were beaten, but by all means if you think they ain't shit, then go to the UK and see if you can fuck with them :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
I’m from the UK. Never heard anyone talk about Pakistanis. Maybe in Bradford people are scared of pakistanis

I’m from the UK. Never heard anyone talk about Pakistanis. Maybe in Bradford people are scared of pakistanis
Lol the same way your average person isn't scared of black people outside of the hood lol.

• JFL
Lol the same way your average person isn't scared of black people outside of the hood lol.
Why would anyone but young white women fear the grooming gangs though?

Why would anyone but young white women fear the grooming gangs though?
So then you think you can fuck with them yes or no? 😂

• JFL
So then you think you can fuck with them yes or no? 😂
What are they going to do they’re just taxi drivers and shopkeepers

What are they going to do they’re just taxi drivers and shopkeepers
Taxi drivers and shopkeepers that could make you eat gravel if they wanted to lol.

• JFL
  • JFL
Lmao ur all talk, but that's literally what I thought lol, just more baitmaxx on org. 😂

Twelve men were initially charged with sex trafficking and other offences, including rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child. Many of those eventually convicted - all aged 24-59 - were married and well-respected within their community, including one who was a religious studies teacher at a mosque.

Two worked for the same taxi firm and another two worked at a takeaway restaurant
Like I said taxi drivers and shopkeepers. Why are you trying to portray them as anything other than just pedos.

View attachment 2773136

Twelve men were initially charged with sex trafficking and other offences, including rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child. Many of those eventually convicted - all aged 24-59 - were married and well-respected within their community, including one who was a religious studies teacher at a mosque.

Two worked for the same taxi firm and another two worked at a takeaway restaurant

Like I said taxi drivers and shopkeepers. Why are you trying to portray them as anything other than just pedos.
Why does that literally matter what their job is? Ghetto blacks are drug dealers. It doesn't matter what job you have, if you know how to use a gun, you know how to use a gun that's it 😂😂😂. Bruh you're still here talking shit to me about a group of people you'd be too scared to interact with in real life. Hell tbh I'd be scared to interact with them myself and I'm a curry muslim myself.

• JFL
Why does that literally matter what their job is? Ghetto blacks are drug dealers. It doesn't matter what job you have, if you know how to use a gun, you know how to use a gun that's it 😂😂😂. Bruh you're still here talking shit to me about a group of people you'd be too scared to interact with in real life. Hell tbh I'd be scared to interact with them myself and I'm a curry muslim myself.
Why would I be scared to call a taxi or order chicken and chips.

What's the use of chimping out now.
When slavery buttfucked them hard.

Jfl brah

Curries can’t handle bbc, so they take violence instead like the white cucks

• Woah

They are both subhuman jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

We slaughtered you fuckers in Birmingham in 2006 @Ricky212 the curries outnumber bbc 3 to one and still lost the race war back then in Birmingham and to top it off Cumskins still jumped on our side despite us winning 😂

• Woah
We slaughtered you fuckers in Birmingham in 2006 @Ricky212 the curries outnumber bbc 3 to one and still lost the race war back then in Birmingham and to top it off Cumskins still jumped on our side despite us winning 😂
Why was there a race war in Birmingham lol

Yall got a wiki link for that or something I've never heard about this 😂😂😂

Yall got a wiki link for that or something I've never heard about this 😂😂😂
The riots were derived from ethnic tensions between the Caribbean and British Asian communities, with the spark for the riot being an alleged gang rape of a teenage black girl by a group of South Asian men.

The riots were derived from ethnic tensions between the Caribbean and British Asian communities, with the spark for the riot being an alleged gang rape of a teenage black girl by a group of South Asian men.
So I read this whole thing actually lol and no where does it say black people kicked any curries ass or anything lol. It just said that a bunch of youth on both sides fought in the streets, and some black dude named Isaiah young got stabbed and killed and then afterwards black delinquents from this group named "black nation" just vandalized a bunch of curry graves. Then afterwards there was just a memorial march for all the shit that happened. That's it lol, that's literally all that happened. Show me the proof that blacks kicked a bunch of curry ass lol, or do you literally just expect me to believe you lol.

So I read this whole thing actually lol and no where does it say black people kicked any curries ass or anything lol. It just said that a bunch of youth on both sides fought in the streets, and some black dude named Isaiah young got stabbed and killed and then afterwards black delinquents from this group named "black nation" just vandalized a bunch of curry graves. Then afterwards there was just a memorial march for all the shit that happened. That's it lol, that's literally all that happened. Show me the proof that blacks kicked a bunch of curry ass lol, or do you literally just expect me to believe you lol.
I didn’t say it jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Niggas killed a few curries and vice versa but as I said the Cumskins don’t care about curries so every black that took an L the news and Cumskins were crying whilst when niggas killed curries nobody gave a shit 💩.

Literally a blackpill for curries and that’s back in 06

Remember the Carib (not even blsck but Jamaicans vs the curry race JFL) community is much smaller than the paki and curry one in Brom and YET the niggas we’re winning in shcools (even Indians and bengalis in schools were being sssulted and beaten up everyday it was a shit time to be a curry school kid)
And shit only time it was a draw was in the street shootouts but considering the number disparity that proves the point of this thread. One bbc is too much for one curry you need 3 to even have a chance

But I’ll admit in the streets the pakis did put in work and did retaliate for every slight the BBCs did against them in the street but it was a short war that ended cos Cumskins couldn’t stay out of it with their bbc simping

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Ricky212
Ofc it's a Zoomali tweeting this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
She was a stupid bitch she stole a weave from the pakis and then got gang raped as punishment then BBCs chimped out. Honestly she deserved it for that shit

• JFL
She was a stupid bitch she stole a weave from the pakis and then got gang raped as punishment then BBCs chimped out. Honestly she deserved it for that shit
Holy shit. No way they raped her for weave that’s so disgusting

No one should been raped lol but thieves should atleast be beaten severely.

that’s what sparked the war. The Jamaican community was upset about it and then started randomly assaulting curries of any nationality en masse. Mainly youngsters then the gangs decided to hurt a few and then murders on both sides happened. in uk you can tell AFs and caribs by looking at surnames, like USA BBCs Carib owns have euro surnames so that’s how you find out. Africans were unscathed in the beef and completely Left out lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
that place looks like it smells like complete ass

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
This is because africans have competitive breeding making men moggers while pajeets like @Gengar and @StuntmanMike are a result of successive men cheating the gene pool and inbreeding.

this explains their retardation and inability to function or engage in athletics.

hence why india has 2 billion people and zero olympic medals
And you're retarded because you're some kind of nigger-spic hybrid.

bantus are conquerors that got conquered because they spawned in a shitty continent

thats why they attempt TakeOver everywhere they can
Shitty continent? Africa is resource rich af