20% bf roundfaced bloatcel

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
How much bf % should I drop to see visible changes on my face shape?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
10%

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Get to 12%.

get to 0% or cope

At 15 you will see what tier your bones are, 10-12 is for maxing your looks. Also keep that in mind that you can be low bodyfat but have big water retention so keep both on low levels. But keep that in mind, if you don't have bones no bf level will save you

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Slob
It's not about bf, it's about facial fat.
If you have good hormones, you can have a defined face with 15%.
With bad hormones, you may be 5% and still have a bloated face.

It's not the same for everyone, but generally you'll see the biggest gains once you drop below 13-16% with further gains all the way down to 6 -10% depending on your genetics. 12% is low enough for most men.

20% body fat is high. I'm around 20% bf too and my face is very fat. My face looked absolutely obese at 25-30%. I'll probably have to drop below 10%.

I'm ~18% and my face is lean af. I store fat on my fucking abdomen tho

20% is high bf? Wtf

20% is high bf? Wtf
Below 15% is "lean" or athletic.
15-17% is "average" or at least average 50+ years ago.
17 - 19% is a bit chubby/soft without clothes, "dadbod" meme
20-25% is visibly chubby/soft even in clothes
25%+ is legit fat

Below 15% is "lean" or athletic.
15-17% is "average" or at least average 50+ years ago.
17 - 19% is a bit chubby/soft without clothes, "dadbod" meme
20-25% is visibly chubby/soft even in clothes
25%+ is legit fat
:feelsrope: I'm 40%

Tine to bring out the rope

:feelsrope: I'm 40%

Tine to bring out the rope
That's obese.
I was 25-30% at one point and I looked disgusting. My face was round and soft, love handles were massive (still are) and I just looked fat as fuck.
I'm 20% now and I'm still visibly chubby and fat without my shirt. My love handles are the worst, they're almost as big as my ass. Shit fat storing genetics. My face is also bloated still.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Do you relax your stomach and let it expand or contract your abs when you do a rough bf estimation (not with calipers or anything)? Because sometimes I look like a stick figure with clothes but when I sit down in a car my stomach almost pours over my pants I'm confused.

That's obese.
I was 25-30% at one point and I looked disgusting. My face was round and soft, love handles were massive (still are) and I just looked fat as fuck.
I'm 20% now and I'm still visibly chubby and fat without my shirt. My love handles are the worst, they're almost as big as my ass. Shit fat storing genetics. My face is also bloated still.
Cut down to lower bf bro. I'm sure you'd look good.

Do you relax your stomach and let it expand or contract your abs when you do a rough bf estimation (not with calipers or anything)?
Mostly relaxed, but your abs should always be slightly tensed for proper posture and this should be done subconsciously when standing on your feet. Obviously not flexing to the point of discomfort, but you shouldn't be 100% relaxed like a redneck slob with a beer gut.
If you don't know what I mean, just be relaxed. Don't flex like you're posing.
Because sometimes I look like a stick figure with clothes but when I sit down in a car my stomach almost pours over my pants I'm confused.
That's classic skinnyfat. You're normal weight, but you have high body fat percentage, most likely 18-20%.
Cut down to lower bf bro. I'm sure you'd look good.
I'm afraid I'll never have a good lower stomach and no love handles. My love handles are ridiculous. It's like I have four ass cheeks.
I'll have to drop to insanely low bf% to truly look lean without clothes.
Face is the most important anyway, it's the only reason I'm leaning down.

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone