Bloating is not cope , video attached.

Yes granted I don't look all that much better overall, but still it's a very big difference.
This is me some time ago, when I wasn't doing any sports at the beginning of, it was a day where I noticed heavy bloat, I used to be continuously bloated unless I did something about it :

This on other hand, is when I was doing sports , pre Uni
Here's another one , it's pretty autistic video but still :

Now it isn't as bad , because I walk regularly and don't eat a lot but still am sometimes bloated.
In both videos, I was roughly the same bf% , 15 up to 16% maybe (I don't have visible abs), so it was probably something with water.

So yeah, I see this question a lot on here , so I thought maybe that I could input my personal experience here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluestaxamz, Bushman and Sushifart
get a haircut big bro

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
why is your head like that wtf u look fat but u aint

• JFL
why is your head like that wtf u look fat but u aint
I have wide face and relatively short one , therefore it makes me look round. I can look chiselled but on very rare occasions (I need to fast and do some physical activity), so rare that I even take pics of myself then :
Passpicture

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
I have wide face and relatively short one , therefore it makes me look round. I can look chiselled but on very rare occasions (I need to fast and do some physical activity), so rare that I even take pics of myself then :
Shit you got a robust ass skull bro. You look like you would do well in some kind of combat sport.

I have cheekbones that are round so it makes my face look round

• +1
Shit you got a robust ass skull bro. You look like you would do well in some kind of combat sport.
I was doing Boxing and was relatively "good" for Germany standard, then I met my (ex) gf , started studying , we broke up, then for 3-4 months I did drugs but thankfully I made insane comeback, now I'm clean since August last year and did academic comeback . Life rn isn't bad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mirmulnir and Sushifart