20 yr old with family inheritance

Allez

Allez

Iron
Hello looks max. I have a net worth of about $40,000. Wasn’t from work, just a family inherited amount. Wtf do I do with it.
Accepting all answers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
$40k? thats it? rent a lambo, buy some cocaine, and go pickup hoes in miami or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, jawmaxx, Yerico7 and 5 others
Pampered cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
$40k? thats it? rent a lambo, buy some cocaine, and go pickup hoes in miami or some shit.
Fuck you mean “40k that’s it” Most people here in USA have negative net worth at 20yrs
And no I won’t waste my money renting a lambo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6128, justinzayn and 4 others
You buy a sniper. Cash out all of the money. Go to a rooftop in a crowded place, and drop all the money from the rooftop. Wait for all the greedy subhumans to grab the money. And then you shoot the guilty looking ones.

= profit = jail = life long experience.

Basketball No GIF by Eternal Family

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, nordicfoidslayer23, justinzayn and 3 others
Hello looks max. I have a net worth of about $40,000. Wasn’t from work, just a family inherited amount. Wtf do I do with it.
Accepting all answers
Put it into VTSTAX/VTI after you pay off debts and let it grow

• +1
Reactions: Allez
Accepting all answers
Donate it to me, I need a trimax more than you probably.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15302, garoupilled_ and 2 others
send it to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Accepting all answers
invest

you will hate yourself later on if you spend it all without using it to make more money

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, emeraldglass and Allez
get surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
You buy a sniper. Cash out all of the money. Go to a rooftop in a crowded place, and drop all the money from the rooftop. Wait for all the greedy subhumans to grab the money. And then you shoot the guilty looking ones.

= profit = jail = life long experience.

Basketball No GIF by Eternal Family
BEST ANSWER!!!!!!

if I got 40k from inheritance I would yolo 20k into a shitcoin with 10x potential
But if you can't decide what to do with it and you're high inhib then just put it all into a mutual fund
If you're low inhib but not low inhib enough to ape into a shitcoin then try starting a buisnsss

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 25544 and Allez
get bimax or give it to me for bimax

VTSAX and VTI are both index funds from Vanguard. Arguably the most reliable long-term investment, second only to real estate.

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi and Allez
bet it on red

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;
VTSAX and VTI are both index funds from Vanguard. Arguably the most reliable long-term investment, second only to real estate.
Who is the person on your avi?

20k stake in some crypto stable coin, and the rest is for your ideas. If you don’t know how to make money you won’t know to make more from that 40k. Learn a skill and invest that money into yourself

Fuck you mean “40k that’s it” Most people here in USA have negative net worth at 20yrs
because they are incompetent. im an 8 figure mfer at 27.

he is a retard larper

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
if you have any serious deformities or your teeth/jaw/nose is jacked up you can use part of it to fix that. Otherwise dont ask an incel forum how to invest your 40k

I’m not going to help you because you are already lucky enough.

Send it to me so I can get bimax

Do absolutely nothing with it dumbass. Just keep it sitting there and keep ascending.

Accepting all answers
Bro, congrats you get a new house aswell as a way to live off of that for the rest of your life. House hack. Checkout my guide, look on YouTube, checkout kris krohan I think his name is. Goodluck

• +1
Reactions: Allez
Must be brutal to be poor lol

Bro, congrats you get a new house aswell as a way to live off of that for the rest of your life. House hack. Checkout my guide, look on YouTube, checkout kris krohan I think his name is. Goodluck
I’ll check it out. Thanks friend

• +1
Reactions: Sondern