2020s will be the last decade for looksmaxxing

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
In 9 days we'll enter a new decade - the 2020's. It'll be the final decade for looksmaxing and moneymaxing. It will be the most degenerate decade in civilizational history. It'll be the 21st Century's version of the Roaring 20s.

After 2020s there will be feminist blowback against looksmaxing and truly transformational cosmetic surgery will be banned (they'll just use the 'it's unsafe' excuse) and the few daring cosmetic surgeons will be sued out of existence or forced to retire. Only very soft looksmaxes like teeth whitening or LASIK will be allowed.

Money making opportunities will also dry up for the common man. Hell, it's already extremely difficult to moneymax for men - right now the only legit choice is IT/tech. After the 2020s even the opportunities there will start drying up.

A lot of accomplished surgeons like Eppley are getting older and most will retire (or die). And the new generation of cosmetic surgeons aren't interested in being pioneers. The new gen is also extremely conservative with male clients.

After the 2020s it won't be 80/20 anymore. It will be 99/1.

This is the true blackpill. There is barely any time left for ascension. If you aren't working every day to make your ascension dreams come true then you are a cuck who refuses to see how bleak the future is going to be for non-Chad men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, PenileFacialSurgery, Stevensmithgerard and 90 others
Ok bluecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, PenileFacialSurgery, Marsiere214 and 5 others
You are fucking right

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7560 and 6 others
All or nothing boyo

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Fear, Marsiere214 and 14 others
わかりました

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
In 9 days we'll enter a new decade - the 2020's. It'll be the final decade for looksmaxing and moneymaxing. It will be the most degenerate decade in civilizational history. It'll be the 21st Century's version of the Roaring 20s.

After 2020s there will be feminist blowback against looksmaxing and truly transformational cosmetic surgery will be banned (they'll just use the 'it's unsafe' excuse) and the few daring cosmetic surgeons will be sued out of existence or forced to retire. Only very soft looksmaxes like teeth whitening or LASIK will be allowed.

Money making opportunities will also dry up for the common man. Hell, it's already extremely difficult to moneymax for men - right now the only legit choice is IT/tech. After the 2020s even the opportunities there will start drying up.

A lot of accomplished surgeons like Eppley are getting older and most will retire (or die). And the new generation of cosmetic surgeons aren't interested in being pioneers. The new gen is also extremely conservative with male clients.

This is the true blackpill. There is barely any time left for ascension. If you aren't working every day to make your ascension dreams come true then you are a cuck who refuses to see how bleak the future is going to be for non-Chad men.
Damn. I’ll have to start dumping first-principles based looksmaxxing guides. Advancing the field ngl

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and 2 others
The end of civilization is near. We are approaching the Judgement Day. Keep looksmaxing to benefit from our enhanced looks as much as we can. Then just wait in tranquility for the world to collapse.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 2729, Marsiere214 and 15 others
its called new world order
jews , illuminati and masonry it is all planned

Christian values are going down , family etc. more sodomites , feminism ( feminazism)
Devil is getting over humans , only strong will survive

We live at the end of time , not only over for looksmaxing

@LordNorwood

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 2729, Marsiere214 and 23 others
Get LeFort III before its too late.

Only today 50% discount.

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Marsiere214, FutureMogger and 11 others
FROM HERE ON IN IT'S GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING BOYOS
FROM HERE ON IN IT'S GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING BOYOS

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 5634 and 17 others
on jah?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Hehe

• +1
the pendulum always swings back... it always does

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Marsiere214, zazzle and 7 others
I did read a little bit and i can say that in slava it wont be that bad. I feel sorry for the west. Even older foids here say that west is degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, je3oe and EthnicelAscension
I did read a little bit and i can say that in slava it wont be that bad. I feel sorry for the west. Even older foids here say that west is degenerate.
older foids lived under communism, ofc they say west is degen lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, zazzle, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
older foids lived under communism, ofc they say west is degen lmao.
Maybe Yes but ee is not that degenerate like west, even people on this forum confirm that

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
I don't think that is accurate at all OP.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, PowersOfTen and 4 others
Does anyone know how old eppley is because...🤡 He looks 70

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Rasputin and Deleted member 2227
its called new world order
jews , illuminati and masonry it is all planned

Christian values are going down , family etc. more sodomites , feminism ( feminazism)
Devil is getting over humans , only strong will survive

We live at the end of time , not only over for looksmaxing

@LordNorwood
Completely agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
Learn to say something more than parroting a four letter word because of negativity bias and victim complex.
Again, you’re coping hard.

the rate of incel men since the late 2000’s has rapidly increased. If you take underreporting into account, the percentage of men who are incel right now could be in the 40’s. It will certainly break 50% by the time the 2020’s are done and dusted.

People are opting out of marriages en masse which isn’t a good sign for society. The divorce rate is sky high and less and less people are having children.

The sexual market place has become wildly unbalanced as well due to dating apps like tinder, there’s no sign that it’s gonna get better in the 2020’s. If anything, it will continue to get worse.

Everyone now is depressed and is coping through drugs and hedonism.

I’m sorry boyo. But the next decade isn’t gonna be good

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, I'mme, CaptainButtnaked and 12 others
this thread is cope and retardmaxxed

but after the 2030s the earth will be fucked over by climate change so we're doomed anyways

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, mrdolphin, TheAscendedOne and 9 others
true. 20s will be my last years too looksmaxx because its my prime

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SixFootManlet
Even without conspiracy theories the agepill comes for us all as well

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5746, TheAscendedOne and 8 others
If the conspiracies about yellowstone and/or that other super volcano in California are true then none of this matters.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Killuminati nigga

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and TheAscendedOne
The only legit looksmaxes that might suffer in the 2020s is the use of steroids cuz of more government crackdown. Male plastic surgery is increasing at crazy rates that the price will just go up.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
this thread is cope and retardmaxxed

but after the 2030s the earth will be fucked over by climate change so we're doomed anyways
climate change is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Marsiere214, ScuffedCel and 7 others
Again, you’re coping hard.

the rate of incel men since the late 2000’s has rapidly increased. If you take underreporting into account, the percentage of men who are incel right now could be in the 40’s. It will certainly break 50% by the time the 2020’s are done and dusted.

People are opting out of marriages en masse which isn’t a good sign for society. The divorce rate is sky high and less and less people are having children.

The sexual market place has become wildly unbalanced as well due to dating apps like tinder, there’s no sign that it’s gonna get better in the 2020’s. If anything, it will continue to get worse.

Everyone now is depressed and is coping through drugs and hedonism.

I’m sorry boyo. But the next decade isn’t gonna be good
Souce needed. I prefer objective information not confirmation bias overload.

• +1
yawn

• +1
Fucking brutal, agepill, collapse of the west, dying society, feminists killing looksmaxxing, maybe even climate change might do something, JFL it's ALMOST over buddy boyos.

Pray to Saint Hamudi in these times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and 6 others
Souce needed. I prefer objective information not confirmation bias overload.
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/medical...03-great-sex-recession-celibate-americans.amp (Keep it mind that men overreport their sexual encounters. The number is most definitely higher)

rope

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, randomguy1235 and 2 others
never back down, never surrender

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, Adiemus and 4 others
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/medical...03-great-sex-recession-celibate-americans.amp (Keep it mind that men overreport their sexual encounters. The number is most definitely higher)

rope
I haven't noticed this, but i'm not from america

• +1

Their is nothing left things only get worse why?

Lets see the orwellian system is being implemented here i'm not going into some crazy conspiracy about some secret conspiracy this is out in the open china already does this their owellian control is already known.

Imagine them bringing this over here actually you don't have to imagine it's already happening credit card companies practice soft versions of this i'm being ded fucking serious in saying it's fully over in the future

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, randomguy1235 and 3 others
It's not getting worse. It is getting better, because we get all this new tech: Cybercucks, stock market is going up, we have virtual reality, new ways of energy, possible space colonisation, new medicine, Neurallink maybe...

In terms of dating? Not sure. I think you always needed to be a Chad to get success. Not much has changed.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
This 'feminists are going to ban looksmaxxing' conspiracy is.... unlikely. Women's preference for genetic superiority is unconscious, most women won't give a shit if your jaw is made of bone, silicone, or filler outside of the 'weirdness' factor of a man getting plastic surgery. If anything women will welcome the existence of more Chads and thus the raising of the bar for the rest of men.

The one thing that could change that is increased visibility of the blackpill via ER events. All possible measures should be taken to decouple "men getting plastic surgery" and "incel mass shootings" in the public eye. Don't fucking ruin ascension for the rest of us.

The future is probably harems for Chad though, as non-monogamy gets more acceptance in society. Do everything you can to be Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214, I'mme and 7 others
thats cope, orthognatic surgery is a big business, it will pretty much always exist as there is a need for it, maybe it will be harder to find implant oriented surgeons like eppley but who cares

• +1
Every word pulled straight from OP's gaping asshole

• +1
Here's pretty much what you can look forward to in the 2020's:

Over for japs

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, Maxim and 9 others
This post is result is of OP's High Cortisol and Low T.

• +1
2020 will be better year for me

• +1

idec
2020 will be better year for me
everyone says that

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne