2020s will be the last decade for looksmaxxing

OP is a paranoid schizophrenic

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and TheAscendedOne
In 9 days we'll enter a new decade - the 2020's. It'll be the final decade for looksmaxing and moneymaxing. It will be the most degenerate decade in civilizational history. It'll be the 21st Century's version of the Roaring 20s.

After 2020s there will be feminist blowback against looksmaxing and truly transformational cosmetic surgery will be banned (they'll just use the 'it's unsafe' excuse) and the few daring cosmetic surgeons will be sued out of existence or forced to retire. Only very soft looksmaxes like teeth whitening or LASIK will be allowed.

Money making opportunities will also dry up for the common man. Hell, it's already extremely difficult to moneymax for men - right now the only legit choice is IT/tech. After the 2020s even the opportunities there will start drying up.

A lot of accomplished surgeons like Eppley are getting older and most will retire (or die). And the new generation of cosmetic surgeons aren't interested in being pioneers. The new gen is also extremely conservative with male clients.

After the 2020s it won't be 80/20 anymore. It will be 99/1.

This is the true blackpill. There is barely any time left for ascension. If you aren't working every day to make your ascension dreams come true then you are a cuck who refuses to see how bleak the future is going to be for non-Chad men.
Thanks god i'll be in my late 20's then, right when the age pill hits, and when the most men who weren't sexually attractive eralier, now has chance to betabux.

If i don't make it at the end of prime years, i'll probably rope or something, no way it can get better

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, Norwooder and 3 others
Collapse is among us.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne and HighIQcel
In the next decade tiktok Chad Is going to be incoronated king of the world

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
In the next decade, Kim Taehyung will be incoronated king of the world and God of male aesthetics.

• +1
Mh... Prob im delusional but i dont think so

• +1
Can't wait to the end of the world

• +1
Looksmaxing will not be worth it by 2025.

It will be a totally sexless society.
Is it me or are women going for more feminine looking guys today?

He looks like a white version of a K pop guy.

In the next decade tiktok Chad Is going to be incoronated king of the world

• +1
Looksmaxing will not be worth it by 2025.

It will be a totally sexless society.
Is it me or are women going for more feminine looking guys today?

He looks like a white version of a K pop guy.
Yes they are. Not surprising considering that every girl takes the pill today which fucks up her hormones. Good for me though

• +1
Yes they are. Not surprising considering that every girl takes the pill today which fucks up her hormones. Good for me though
im sure they still prefer 6 foot chad, they just like him skinny instead of muscle

• +1
  • +1
Dating for youngcels in 2020

He's lucky to have her

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, I'mme, TheAscendedOne and 7 others
surgery getting banned us not gonna happen. too much money at play

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, Zeta ascended and 3 others
I HATE WOMEN

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne and johnnydeep222
My sister was talking to my mom the other day. She told her that its almost impossible to choose a guy anymore because she has so many options online(We live in a small Texas city btw.) Keep in mind that my sister is an overweight,Indian, nerd who is nearly 30. I see good looking and intelligent females(my sister is in med. school) use online dating and have hundreds if not thousands more options that ever before.Its not only useless whores or undesirable who use online dating anymore.

Inceldom is only going to increase from now on... Tinder only became really big in 2016... We're only a few years on from them. All across the age spectrum, female hypergamy and standards will shoot up. I am nearly middle age........25 now. But i kinda feel thankful i'm not younger. I had a good teens when things were still semi-normal. I got girls in H.S and middle school. Now i get ignored and rejected by average females. I'm "not their type" or "they already have a boyfriend.".. LOL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne, Zeta ascended and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne and HighIQcel
It's not getting worse. It is getting better, because we get all this new tech: Cybercucks, stock market is going up, we have virtual reality, new ways of energy, possible space colonisation, new medicine, Neurallink maybe...
this is an oversimplification jfl ngl tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
You don't know jack shit.

Screen Shot 2020 01 17 at 43630 PM

• +1
Wojak desert

• +1
its called new world order
jews , illuminati and masonry it is all planned

Christian values are going down , family etc. more sodomites , feminism ( feminazism)
Devil is getting over humans , only strong will survive

We live at the end of time , not only over for looksmaxing

@LordNorwood
Do u really believe that??

• +1
THERE IS NOT ONE YOUNG SURGEON WHO IS BLACKPILLED.

I would say taban but he hates incels and by his social media advertising only became popular among incels on accident.

Are you really a cardiologist

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne and Hepatologyscribe
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadeep and TheAscendedOne
On one hand I actually think there is the possibility men will come around to plastic surgery more than ever and it will be even more common.

It will create a new (higher) standard.

Like how all hot women in Hollywood like Kim Kardashian’s are plastic so will the top male reality stars, models and actors

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne and Hepatologyscribe
In 9 days we'll enter a new decade - the 2020's. It'll be the final decade for looksmaxing and moneymaxing. It will be the most degenerate decade in civilizational history. It'll be the 21st Century's version of the Roaring 20s.

After 2020s there will be feminist blowback against looksmaxing and truly transformational cosmetic surgery will be banned (they'll just use the 'it's unsafe' excuse) and the few daring cosmetic surgeons will be sued out of existence or forced to retire. Only very soft looksmaxes like teeth whitening or LASIK will be allowed.

Money making opportunities will also dry up for the common man. Hell, it's already extremely difficult to moneymax for men - right now the only legit choice is IT/tech. After the 2020s even the opportunities there will start drying up.

A lot of accomplished surgeons like Eppley are getting older and most will retire (or die). And the new generation of cosmetic surgeons aren't interested in being pioneers. The new gen is also extremely conservative with male clients.

This is the true blackpill. There is barely any time left for ascension. If you aren't working every day to make your ascension dreams come true then you are a cuck who refuses to see how bleak the future is going to be for non-Chad men.
I CAN BE THE NEXT PSL TOP TIER SURGEON

BETTER THAN EPPLEY BETTER THAN EVERYONE COMBINED

THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT PSL RATIOS

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadeep and TheAscendedOne
Tbh I disagree with this

science is progressing quicker than feminists can shut down aesthetic surgery

2020’s and onwards will be the best years for looksmaxxing we will make facial bones our bitch

money talks

• +1
This is cope. There won't be any downfall. You're just trying to feel better about the fact that you missed out on a normal life by acting like it's all going to shit.

• +1
This is cope. There won't be any downfall. You're just trying to feel better about the fact that you missed out on a normal life by acting like it's all going to shit.
Gigacope. Making a thread

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
ok

• +1
This could actually be true. What pisses me off is that women would still be allowed to use fakeup, heels and frauding shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
Why is unfounded doomsday bullshit pinned? If anything gene therapy and engineering will take off and genetic uggos will be no more. Plastic surgery is a lie and usually backfires
A3c2bdafdd35617674c87bd0be249f7f

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6401
corona, its over

• +1
30's will be better, guarantee

• +1
Looosmaxxinf will be better

• +1
Do the jews really rule the world? Redpill me.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I think we have maybe 5-10 more years of looksmaxxxing. Then, slowly it will die off. Your best range to looks max with surgery is 2020 through 2025.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadelite and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This thread aged well

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Keep your Hope's up lads, if this while pandemic thing keeps going there will be less Chad's around.

• +1
The ultimate futurepill is that feminists will get so much power that sub8 men will have to live in male only residential areas under the excuse that they are too dangerous to women and they are potential rapists. Chads will form harems with a triple digit number of women. Truecels will get shot at sight. Criticizing women will be legally prosecutable and ethnics getting too near to a woman will be considered criminals. Pregnant women will get a scan early on to identify the baby. If it's female it's okay , if it's a male further examinations will be taken to assess if the amount of prenatal testosterone is adequate. Eventually , slowly but surely, matriarchal society will drive sub Chads to extinction and all males will look like jocks due to selective breeding. Once the purification of the human species is done and the menace of a sub8 uprising is neutralised women will go on banning all forms of bluepilled content in art, literature and entertainment. Only personality traits that will be praised will be submission and loyalty to women. A new chapter of human history will begin where undesidered men are removed and women rule over the world.

• +1
The ultimate futurepill is that feminists will get so much power that sub8 men will have to live in male only residential areas under the excuse that they are too dangerous to women and they are potential rapists. Chads will form harems with a triple digit number of women. Truecels will get shot at sight. Criticizing women will be legally prosecutable and ethnics getting too near to a woman will be considered criminals. Pregnant women will get a scan early on to identify the baby. If it's female it's okay , if it's a male further examinations will be taken to assess if the amount of prenatal testosterone is adequate. Eventually , slowly but surely, matriarchal society will drive sub Chads to extinction and all males will look like jocks due to selective breeding. Once the purification of the human species is done and the menace of a sub8 uprising is neutralised women will go on banning all forms of bluepilled content in art, literature and entertainment. Only personality traits that will be praised will be submission and loyalty to women. A new chapter of human history will begin where undesidered men are removed and women rule over the world.
Dn read but gigachad or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6401
women will never lead the world
they are too stupid and weak compared to men

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597