• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Banasura, Kristin, IanIachimoe2491 and 5 others
For subhumans there’s no prime

• +1
Reactions: Tryndamere, zura, Kristin and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
I have pictures of old hags on my phone to motivate myself to do stuff and to not waste time.
I have a photo album of PSL gods as motivation

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, sozz and Splinter901
Fella just needs some fin and minox

Fella just needs some fin and minox

Actually it's the aftermatch of a hair transplant but look at his fucking skin, that nigga is 25 and already has clearly aged skin.

Actually it's the aftermatch of a hair transplant but look at his fucking skin, that nigga is 25 and already has clearly aged skin.
nobody who gets bad hairloss early doesnt have aged skin LOL

Yeah.
He can grow it out and use a little hair fibre to thicken it and it will look decent

nobody who gets bad hairloss early doesnt have aged skin LOL
Not true at all i was balding all over my head at 22 but looked 16 facially

Yeah.
He can grow it out and use a little hair fibre to thicken it and it will look decent

it should thicken out a lot in the year after that picture, the picture I posted was just a few days after the transplant

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
show me a picture of a 20 year old with bad hairloss who actually looks 20...

It's because of the hair loss that they look older, there is no correlation between bad skin and balding

It's because of the hair loss that they look older, there is no correlation between bad skin and balding
for example timothe 27,looks 20 perfect hairline,now show me a balding celebrity 20-30 who looks younger then there age facially and you can even crop out hair in the secound pic

View attachment 2552112 for example timothe 27,looks 20 perfect hairline,now show me a balding celebrity 20-30 who looks younger then there age facially and you can even crop out hair in the secound pic

What u r saying is pointless, I was asking u about what correlation there is between your follicles being extra sensitive to androgens and ur skin aging.

What u r saying is pointless, I was asking u about what correlation there is between your follicles being extra sensitive to androgens and ur skin aging.
i dont know the corrilation scientifically but 9/10 times people who are rapidly balding are also rapidly facially ageing

i dont know the corrilation scientifically but 9/10 times people who are rapidly balding are also rapidly facially ageing
Ashton kutcher aged 25 go look at him

Ashton kutcher aged 25 go look at him

watch this interview,he is 40 in it and admits being on fiansteride for a 15 years from 25-40 and he says he only started balding when he hopped off finasteride for 2 years while trying to have a babdy,also he has insane density/ a good hairline for 40 years old here LOL

View attachment 2552123View attachment 2552122

watch this interview,he is 40 in it and admits being on fiansteride for a 15 years from 25-40 and he says he only started balding when he hopped off finasteride for 2 years while trying to have a babdy,also he has insane density/ a good hairline for 40 years old here LOL
He was on dut not fin, yeah starting in his mid 20s, so go look at him in his mid 20s he didn't have aged skin he looked youthful but with a receding hairline.

i
He was on dut not fin, yeah starting in his mid 20s, so go look at him in his mid 20s he didn't have aged skin he looked youthful but with a receding hairline.

i cant tell if your trolling or not? this is a norwood 1 legit 0 hair loss and he has really good density he was nowhere near balding here

1017722070 LAT 19960811 96HUN57
. Jacques Villeneuve aged 25 with a youthful face and a heavily diffuse balding head.

Norwood is no problem for tall af and frame moggers.

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision