21y/o khv, can I get an honest rating?

Xenian

Xenian

Should've never come to this world.
Can I get a rating and some insight into what's objectively wrong with my face?
I feel like I've grown too used to my face to be objective about it, but I get the impression I either look like a 12 year old or a female.

Sorry about the soy beanie lads, only thing I have to cover my autism hair, also not the best picture quality I know but I'm a broke student for now.

I'll try to compare later after I transfer uni, get a better camera, and begin working out properly.

Attachments

• looksmax1.png
    looksmax1.png
    351.1 KB · Views: 345
  • looksmax2.png
    looksmax2.png
    376.1 KB · Views: 355
  • looksmax3.png
    looksmax3.png
    388.8 KB · Views: 334
  • looksmax4.png
    looksmax4.png
    354.7 KB · Views: 329
  • looksmax5.jpg
    looksmax5.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 349
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Your face is abit hard to see because of your hair but from those pics you look pretty decent. Your cheekbones are pretty good and you’ve got a good eye area. Chadlite tbh

6-7/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1383 and kobecel
if u were NT u would be slayer
high tier normie-chadlite/10

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 1084, FatmanO and 3 others
Cut hair then you'll be an 8

I feel like I've grown too used to my face to be objective about it, but I get the impression I either look like a 12 year old or a female.

Sorry about the soy beanie lads, only thing I have to cover my autism hair, also not the best picture quality I know but I'm a broke student for now.

I'll try to compare later after I transfer uni, get a better camera, and begin working out properly.
Lips are very thin. Can't notice other flaws quickly.

Yeah sorry, not a whole lot I can do about the hair right now, been in need of a haircut for about a month now but I'm too broke.

Yeah sorry, not a whole lot I can do about the hair right now, been in need of a haircut for about a month now but I'm too broke.
Moneymaxx

Moneymaxx
tbh getting a job would help alot to become more NT and meet more ppl, i need a job to supply my heightmaxing so i might aswell NT max while im at it

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
tbh getting a job would help alot to become more NT and meet more ppl, i need a job to supply my heightmaxing so i might aswell NT max while im at it
Yeah I work part-time at a gas station and it has definitely helped me become more NT, I still have social anxiety but no where near as bad as it used to be.

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
Learn how to cut your own hair
There is a ton of tutorials on youtube

You guys should be banned for rating inflation. You're 5.5-5.75/10. Surprised you're a 21 KHV, though.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 1383, Mewisthekey and 5 others
Realistically I don't think there's any chance of me becoming NT, feels like I've been observing from the outside for too long to ever take part in this shit.

Honestly before I decided to go back to uni I hadn't left my house in 9 months.

Also yeah I agree, realistic ratings only if possible.
Learn how to cut your own hair
There is a ton of tutorials on youtube
Dude this seems like some questionable advice, I'll give it a look if things get that bad though.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, buddy boyo, you're still above average (4.5 being average). Just not anywhere near a 7 as of yet, but there's potential to get to a 6-6.25 depending on a better haircut and probably even some stubble.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1383
Don't get me wrong, buddy boyo, you're still above average (4.5 being average). Just not anywhere near a 7 as of yet, but there's potential to get to a 6-6.25 depending on a better haircut and probably even some stubble.
No dude seriously, don't take it that way, I'd like to be as realistic as possible and I know for dead certain that 7 is far too high.

I genuinely can't grow stubble at all let alone a beard, unlucky I guess.

No dude seriously, don't take it that way, I'd like to be as realistic as possible and I know for dead certain that 7 is far too high.

I genuinely can't grow stubble at all let alone a beard, unlucky I guess.
Do you have any pictures of when you had shorter hair? As for beard genes, I suppose I was one of the lucky kids who was able to grow a full beard at 17.

astrosky's little brother

• +1
your face and hair would look good on a lean gymcelled body if you're tall

stop dressing and acting like a faggot, get lean hard and vascular, dress in tight fitting clothes that make you look aesthetic, then go slay

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and kobecel
Is that cowboy bebop?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin, Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly
Do you have any pictures of when you had shorter hair? As for beard genes, I suppose I was one of the lucky kids who was able to grow a full beard at 17.
I've never really had my hair too short, here's one from when it was a bit shorter though.

Attachments

• IMG_20181215_191036.jpg
    IMG_20181215_191036.jpg
    962.1 KB · Views: 302
I've never really had my hair too short, here's one from when it was a bit shorter though.
You look good buddy boyo, no idea why you are still a virgin. You must be doing something wrong.

You look pretty good. Main flaw is your mouth area, philtrum is pretty long, lips thin, and midface a tad long. The hair is kinda blocking your face tho so it's hard to see everything. You're not a virgin because of your looks I can assure you of that.

Just cut your hair and act naturally and maybe better body and you are 7/10 in women eyes

Spike is that you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-04-06-19-28-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-04-06-19-28-1.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 229
  • looksmax5.jpg
    looksmax5.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 160
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Autist and Bluepill
your face and hair would look good on a lean gymcelled body if you're tall

stop dressing and acting like a faggot, get lean hard and vascular, dress in tight fitting clothes that make you look aesthetic, then go slay
After I transfer I was planning on joining the gym at my new uni, kinda demotivating going alone though. Not sure how to meet people for this shit I have zero social circle.
Main flaw is your mouth area, philtrum is pretty long, lips thin, and midface a tad long.
I was thinking this too actually, any real way of dealing with a long philtrum without some sort of surgery?

After I transfer I was planning on joining the gym at my new uni, kinda demotivating going alone though. Not sure how to meet people for this shit I have zero social circle.
i went alone my first three months lifting. put on headphones, listen to music, zone out.

get in the gym with a proper workout regimen ASAP

I was thinking this too actually, any real way of dealing with a long philtrum without some sort of surgery?
Dont stress over it,youre pretty handsome imo

Facial hair generally

Jew

• +1
Cut the jew fro and you immediately improve 2 psl points

get rid of that hair, asap and youll be a 6 PSL

How tall are you? Your skull seems to be small. And slightly downgrowth. Apart from that you need to hit the gym and get a hair cut. Also roids

• +1
How tall are you? Your skull seems to be small. And slightly downgrowth. Apart from that you need to hit the gym and get a hair cut. Also roids
The only issue I have with roids is the skin and hair ageing.
Opinions on doing IGF-LR3?

Stop coping, average is 5/10 and he is a 5/10

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1383, SirHiss and 2 others
The only issue I have with roids is the skin and hair ageing.
Opinions on doing IGF-LR3?
Honestly I haven’t experienced any skin problems. It is actually the opposite. Once I dropped dutasterid my skin got nice red glow and any kind of bloating disappeared. Overall face looks much better

As for the hair - yeah it is possible that you won’t be able to save it. But then you can just go for a hair system. I think a lot of shredded instagram models use those. Cause it is hard to stay NW0 while blasting things like tren

I was planning to add IGF-LR3 in the future. Didn’t read much into it yet

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Honestly I haven’t experienced any skin problems. It is actually the opposite. Once I dropped dutasterid my skin got nice red glow and any kind of bloating disappeared. Overall face looks much better
Yeah, you need ideal hormone ranges. Lowering T/= better skin/hair due to homeostasis in physiological ranges.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel

I've got very similar hair and wear them long like this. Every time I cut them shorter people tell me I look worse so I'm not sure if I agree with people here telling you to get it short, on the other hand, you have a manly face and mine's more feminine so that might make the difference.
You'll do what you want but if you decide to stay with longer hair don't be a retard and get them out of your fucking eyes bro.
Most importantly socialize and maybe go see a free therapist (like a state one) to help you get along with the society. And don't hang around at this forum too much, it's a lil bit toxic.

if u were NT u would be slayer
high tier normie-chadlite/10
cope
his chin is recessed
and jaw isn't really good
still above average though

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 1383, rockndogs and 2 others
You're an actual case of get a haircut and take a shower lol

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, AntiSocial-Fakecel and SirHiss
I can see why you'd be khv

I can venmo you $20 to get a haircut at greatclips bro

JFL at people saying chadilite or 6+

• So Sad
all u gotta do is softlooksmaxx and NTmaxx and youre good to go

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
I can venmo you $20 to get a haircut at greatclips bro
Man thanks for the offer I appreciate it, really though don't worry about it, there's no rush.
I can see why you'd be khv
Ayy, what gave it away?
You're an actual case of get a haircut and take a shower lol
C'mon man, I do shower, I just don't typically wash my hair as often, once a week maybe. How often do you recommend? Also I don't necessarily trust all these strange fucking products people blindly use.
his chin is recessed
and jaw isn't really good
What's your opinion on mewing? Any chance it would short this shit jaw out over a long period or is it just cope.
I've got very similar hair and wear them long like this. Every time I cut them shorter people tell me I look worse so I'm not sure if I agree with people here telling you to get it short, on the other hand, you have a manly face and mine's more feminine so that might make the difference.
Yeah I don't particularly like how short hair has looked on me in the past but I'll think about it a little more, also I disagree on the manly face thing. Also what are your thoughts on mewing? Any real evidence that it brings any real change in adulthood or is it too late?

Thanks for all the input lads, it's been helpful, I guess I have some shit to think about now.