22% BF

Trevor Philips

Trevor Philips

Bronze
Is 19-22% BF enough to obscure features impactfully? Like enough to limit someone by a whole PSL point? I know it depends on bone structure largely, but I've been hearing a lot of myths lately about people cutting bodyfat and magically becoming a whole PSL point or two higher. If you have a naturally round face, can losing fat really make that much of a difference? Or does the face have to be narrow? I'm currently focusing on gaining some weight for muscle building but I want to know for future leaning out.

• +1
Reactions: kubo, PYT, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Yes and no

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Bones

my grandfather is fat as fuck still has hollow cheeks, but generally u need to be low bodyfat yeah

Yes. No excuses to not leanmax bhaijaan.

Is 19-22% BF enough to obscure features impactfully? Like enough to limit someone by a whole PSL point? I know it depends on bone structure largely, but I've been hearing a lot of myths lately about people cutting bodyfat and magically becoming a whole PSL point or two higher. If you have a naturally round face, can losing fat really make that much of a difference? Or does the face have to be narrow? I'm currently focusing on gaining some weight for muscle building but I want to know for future leaning out.
nigga at 19 % you can fully see your 6 pack

I remember posting something like this a whole year ago motivated as fuck then i gained 10% body fat in 6 months LOL im back on the grind now but i got a fucked up carb addiction

nigga at 19 % you can fully see your 6 pack
I never seen someone havea 6 pack at 19% body fat unless they had huge abs to begin with...

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, PYT and WadlowMaxxing
I never seen someone havea 6 pack at 19% body fat unless they had huge abs to begin with...
'cuz bf is overrated most of the time. FR David Laid is usually around 19%

• Hmm...
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Uglyandfat and Trevor Philips
i am here like
20% here i am like 13-14%

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10516 and 3 others
Depends on the person. At 20% for me & I still have a good jaw. But getting towards 30% I’m bloated.

can you even see abs at 20%

Possible Ive seen a lot of people, looking extremely different after losing weight