The relationship between bodyfat % and fat distribution. Does body fat redistribute itself?

ropeorcope

ropeorcope

Hopeless copelet
This is my first post here in many years, this is a question I've wondered the answer to for a long time and thought that maybe there are some high-IQcels here who have a good understanding of the underlying mechanisms for how our body stores body fat that could be able to answer it.

We all know that generally speaking, the lower someone's bodyfat % is, the leaner and less recessed their face looks since their facial bones and structure become more prominent and defined, and this is the most potent looksmaxxing method outside of surgery. However, bodyfat % is purely a calculation based on the lbs of fat on their body relative to their total mass, and doesn't take fat distribution into account.

This brings me to my question: If someone lowers their bodyfat % primarily by increasing their lean mass but not lowering their fat mass, will their face get leaner?

Let's say theoretically you had a skinnyfat incel with a bodyfat% of 20% who weighs 140lbs. Based on his bf%, it means he has 28lbs of fat mass (20% of 140), and as expected for someone being this fat, he has a fat face and looks recessed. He then gymmaxxes for years and even hops on a few roid cycles and puts on 40lbs of pure muscle but doesn't lose nor gain any fat. He now weighs 180lbs but still has the same 28lbs of fat mass, which means his body fat % would now be about 15%. Would his face be leaner? Would that have the same effect on his face fat as if he had just lost 7lbs of fat while not gaining any muscle (which also would place him at 15% bf)? How would that work, did his body magically break down the fat on his face and start redistributing it elsewhere?

Obviously the example is extreme but it just serves to illustrate my point. My hypothesis is that no, his face would not appear any leaner because the body doesn't break down and redistribute fat that way. And thus bodyfat % as a marker for facial leanness is not as reliable as it may seem since it doesn't take a lot of factors into account.

TLDR: Does fat redistribute itself when lean mass is increased?

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Mr. President and nigkook
this is what no bitches does to a mfer

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, redroses and Oxygen
no

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope
this is what no bitches does to a mfer

go back to tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Detective, overtier1011 and 2 others
oh my god guys weve got an og!!! this guy mmust get sooo many bitches!!! he knew about looksmaxxing for longer than us guys oh my god you are superior to me im so sorry.
can tell from the way you speak youre one of the annoying 15 year old normies who came from tiktok, admins should've kept blocking new registrations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Detective and 7 others
oh my god guys weve got an og!!! this guy mmust get sooo many bitches!!! he knew about looksmaxxing for longer than us guys oh my god you are superior to me im so sorry.
💀

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 28774
can tell from the way you speak youre one of the annoying 15 year old normies who came from tiktok, admins should've kept blocking new registrations
took a while for u to respond. Did u ascend yet? 3 years on here you must be so knowledgable lol no one cares that u were on an incel forum longer than me your not a part of some groundbreaking cult your a loser.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
took a while for u to respond. Did u ascend yet? 3 years on here you must be so knowledgable lol no one cares that u were on an incel forum longer than me your not a part of some groundbreaking cult your a loser.
you prove me more right with every reply

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, cyprian_tomaszewski and Deleted member 28774
No it does not, all you would be doing is having lean muscle mass with the fat mass distributed on top of it. Lowering fat percentage will lower it throughout the body. Heard this one saying that the lower BF you go, the more significant the decrease, so going from 20% to 15% is still big, but not as big as 15% to 10%.

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope
Does fat redistribute itself when lean mass is increased?
Yes and No.
When you increase lean mass on your body fat can somewhat redistribute itself because there is now more surface area to work with
But when it comes to the face Youre not gaining anything therefore your face stays the same

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
So what ur saying is a skinny dude at 10% bfs face will look leaner in the face compared to some gymmaxed dude at 10% bf assuming everything else is the same? Good question tbh

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
fat shifts over time, I had the typical skinnyfat distribution when I started training years ago, now it just spreads thinly all over.

can't speak about face because the pads in your face change a lot in your 20's even if you don't lift.

• +1
Reactions: vzaat
Just look at tranny body recomps. Hormones = everything for fat distribution

This is my first post here in many years, this is a question I've wondered the answer to for a long time and thought that maybe there are some high-IQcels here who have a good understanding of the underlying mechanisms for how our body stores body fat that could be able to answer it.

We all know that generally speaking, the lower someone's bodyfat % is, the leaner and less recessed their face looks since their facial bones and structure become more prominent and defined, and this is the most potent looksmaxxing method outside of surgery. However, bodyfat % is purely a calculation based on the lbs of fat on their body relative to their total mass, and doesn't take fat distribution into account.

This brings me to my question: If someone lowers their bodyfat % primarily by increasing their lean mass but not lowering their fat mass, will their face get leaner?

Let's say theoretically you had a skinnyfat incel with a bodyfat% of 20% who weighs 140lbs. Based on his bf%, it means he has 28lbs of fat mass (20% of 140), and as expected for someone being this fat, he has a fat face and looks recessed. He then gymmaxxes for years and even hops on a few roid cycles and puts on 40lbs of pure muscle but doesn't lose nor gain any fat. He now weighs 180lbs but still has the same 28lbs of fat mass, which means his body fat % would now be about 15%. Would his face be leaner? Would that have the same effect on his face fat as if he had just lost 7lbs of fat while not gaining any muscle (which also would place him at 15% bf)? How would that work, did his body magically break down the fat on his face and start redistributing it elsewhere?

Obviously the example is extreme but it just serves to illustrate my point. My hypothesis is that no, his face would not appear any leaner because the body doesn't break down and redistribute fat that way. And thus bodyfat % as a marker for facial leanness is not as reliable as it may seem since it doesn't take a lot of factors into account.

LDAR at this point, Don't fall for this jewish psyop. If you're agepilled just LDAR

My knowledge and experience, as someone that went from 19% bodyfat to 10% bodyfat shredds.
"Here recent Proof clio of being actually low fat, and not some fat coper whom thinks he is low fat"

We all know that generally speaking, the lower someone's bodyfat % is, the leaner and less recessed their face looks since their facial bones and structure become more prominent and defined, and this is the most potent looksmaxxing method outside of surgery.
Agree.
to add. When lacking bonemass somewhere (like in my case, the jaw bone). It also becomes more visible it's shit, when lower fat. So that factor becomes a small looksminus point, where ones bonemass flaw becomes from visible to more visible.
upside, good or average, or decent bonemass, automatically makes one look better when low fat
However, bodyfat % is purely a calculation based on the lbs of fat on their body relative to their total mass, and doesn't take fat distribution into account.
True.
Fat distribution is also partly genetic, as to where it gets stored most.
In my case, i store most on da leggs and maybe back, and face alao. While the belly and front body and neck, i store less fat there.
it's different per person though.
Probably it will have little face effects, or none.
The amount of fat mass, needs to drop also
Let's say theoretically you had a skinnyfat incel with a bodyfat% of 20% who weighs 140lbs. Based on his bf%, it means he has 28lbs of fat mass (20% of 140), and as expected for someone being this fat, he has a fat face and looks recessed. He then gymmaxxes for years and even hops on a few roid cycles and puts on 40lbs of pure muscle but doesn't lose nor gain any fat. He now weighs 180lbs but still has the same 28lbs of fat mass, which means his body fat % would now be about 15%. Would his face be leaner?
probably not much face gains, imo.
probably good improvement on da neckpill, which will and can help face attractiveness perception. But that ia likely it .
Would that have the same effect on his face fat as if he had just lost 7lbs of fat while not gaining any muscle (which also would place him at 15% bf)? How would that work, did his body magically break down the fat on his face and start redistributing it elsewhere?
Fat weight lost. I suspect that person his face, to have improved more or most.

1. Fat cells are not broken down. The amount stays the same.
The only difference is. Is that fatcells (adioposites), can blow up or down in size with "grease" amino acids. So like a balloon metaphor. Fatcells can be like a an inflated balloon, or like an almost empty balloon. And everything in between.
2. Fatcells don't redistribute elsewhere (besides saging down with age and time, due to gravity, shit collagen elasticity to keep them in place, etc..
Although true comment.

Us looksmaxxers are copers anyways, when discussing about being 15%, 17%, 20% etc ranges of bodyfat, and how it affects face.

Need to be 10% bodyfat, regardless. And kill the cope, of being higher than that.

Anyone not in the 10% bodyfat ranges, is failing.

I think Test plays a role

P
My knowledge and experience, as someone that went from 19% bodyfat to 10% bodyfat shredds.
"Here recent Proof clio of being actually low fat, and not some fat coper whom thinks he is low fat"
View attachment 2646372

Agree.
to add. When lacking bonemass somewhere (like in my case, the jaw bone). It also becomes more visible it's shit, when lower fat. So that factor becomes a small looksminus point, where ones bonemass flaw becomes from visible to more visible.
upside, good or average, or decent bonemass, automatically makes one look better when low fat

True.
Fat distribution is also partly genetic, as to where it gets stored most.
In my case, i store most on da leggs and maybe back, and face alao. While the belly and front body and neck, i store less fat there.
it's different per person though.

Probably it will have little face effects, or none.
The amount of fat mass, needs to drop also

probably not much face gains, imo.
probably good improvement on da neckpill, which will and can help face attractiveness perception. But that ia likely it .

Fat weight lost. I suspect that person his face, to have improved more or most.

1. Fat cells are not broken down. The amount stays the same.
The only difference is. Is that fatcells (adioposites), can blow up or down in size with "grease" amino acids. So like a balloon metaphor. Fatcells can be like a an inflated balloon, or like an almost empty balloon. And everything in between.
2. Fatcells don't redistribute elsewhere (besides saging down with age and time, due to gravity, shit collagen elasticity to keep them in place, etc..

Although true comment.

Us looksmaxxers are copers anyways, when discussing about being 15%, 17%, 20% etc ranges of bodyfat, and how it affects face.

Need to be 10% bodyfat, regardless. And kill the cope, of being higher than that.

Anyone not in the 10% bodyfat ranges, is failing.
Pm face without facial hair