22 years of mouth-breathing and chronic low muscle tone (SITS DOWN FOR 16 HOURS A DAY FOR 7 YEARS!!!!)

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Download 1

Dddzz

I rate myself incel bordering LTN. Opinions? Most of my falios are completely unfixable even with surgeries. I had verbal dyspraxia from brain damage that left me unable to use my tongue and facial muscles properly to speak etc and swallow until I was about 4-5. I think this is what caused my underbite. It is beyond over for me. Women and men alike cross the street to avoid me and it's not like I'm big or intimidating, just some ugly cunt.

Anyway, I need rotfuel, and this thread should be enough.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, FailedNormie, BoneyAlexander and 9 others
Respond to my autistic, deranged incel ass you motherfuckers!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, justinzayn, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, SubhumanCurrycel, Corleone and 8 others
In the first picture you kinda look like me just with different coloring, we're both white.

Shit I know I'm a subhuman. For you, I guess the same things that I plan to do may or may not ascend you: trimax, hair transplant, custom jaw implant, paranasal implant

I kinda have given up on my life. Just sick and tired of shit. Nowadayss Im about 99% fine with the idea of death within 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 17244, litechadding and 1 other person
You heightmog me to oblivion

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 18879
In the first picture you kinda look like me just with different coloring, we're both white.

Shit I know I'm a subhuman. For you, I guess the same things that I plan to do may or may not ascend you: trimax, hair transplant, custom jaw implant, paranasal implant

I kinda have given up on my life. Just sick and tired of shit. Nowadayss Im about 99% fine with the idea of death within 3 years.
Yeah. For me I was happy coping rotting playing vidya 16 hours a day, but since my nerve entrapment my life has been fucking misery and death is the only way.

My life was easy and I was privileged as an incel as I had parents allowing me to NEET (and still do), but this physical shit has brutalised me ong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841, Tallooksmaxxer, justinzayn and 4 others
Yeah. For me I was happy coping rotting playing vidya 16 hours a day, but since my nerve entrapment my life has been fucking misery and death is the only way.

My life was easy and I was privileged as an incel as I had parents allowing me to NEET (and still do), but this physical shit has brutalised me ong.
Wait are you sick these days? Like, do you multiple sclerosis or sth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member
Wait are you sick these days? Like, do you multiple sclerosis or sth?
No, just had the entire brachial plexus (nerve structure of arm) compressed for 2 years by my lovely germanic straight clavicle. My muscles in my hand have shrunken and my deltoid is slightly atrophied. JFL. I even had a surgery on my elbow and they said nothing was wrong because the retarded curry surgeon made a misdiagnosis!

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and MagaPutinism
I know someone who's 5'7 and rated MTN here who has 20 slaycount within a year. Face is king son
I’ve never had gf. Boyo it’s over for me I’m autistic af

No, just had the entire brachial plexus (nerve structure of arm) compressed for 2 years by my lovely germanic straight clavicle. My muscles in my hand have shrunken and my deltoid is slightly atrophied. JFL. I even had a surgery on my elbow and they said nothing was wrong because the retarded curry surgeon made a misdiagnosis!
Shit there are curries in germany? Ffs, im sorry bro

im gonna sound racist but im tired of seeing turkroaches and niggas and whatnot in Germany. Look at my Avi ffs you fucking cunts

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 18879
you're just ltn tbh

you're just ltn tbh
what could ascend me or am i unfixable? i cant see a lf1 doing much for my frontal view.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 18879
There are some surgeons willing to do it. Just not in Europe
a full on lf3 would leave me with some huge fuck off scar going over my head though?

a full on lf3 would leave me with some huge fuck off scar going over my head though?
Nope, u have similiar case to her. 0 VISIBLE SCARS

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Tyronecell, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
IMG_7680.png

There's a picture of my downgrown maxilla. It's the back camera so it's not distorted

get into sport, you might gain 1psl back, and then get a becky gf using your height

Dddaazz5

This is my downgrown ass maxilla from the side.

Yeh i agree. You can get a gf tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Just tiktok max and nt max tbh

get into sport, you might gain 1psl back, and then get a becky gf using your height
yeah he’s 6’3 it’s definitely not over

View attachment 1934910
View attachment 1934911

I rate myself incel bordering LTN. Opinions? Most of my falios are completely unfixable even with surgeries. I had verbal dyspraxia from brain damage that left me unable to use my tongue and facial muscles properly to speak etc and swallow until I was about 4-5. I think this is what caused my underbite. It is beyond over for me. Women and men alike cross the street to avoid me and it's not like I'm big or intimidating, just some ugly cunt.

You're in truecel territory, m8.

• Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 18879
Should I apply for disability and LARP as being completely mentally stunted?
Too far out. You can still improve yourself. Don't kick yourself while you're down.

Should I apply for disability and LARP as being completely mentally stunted?
U should transition to a female, then u will get better treatment, and then u get LF3. The only reason she got LF3 over you is beacuse she is a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
U should transition to a female, then u will get better treatment, and then u get LF3. The only reason she got LF3 over you is beacuse she is a girl.
She had loving parents, I had a fucking whore.

Cliffs: looks determine your life. i would never be neet if i was MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
View attachment 1934910
View attachment 1934911

You have a bloated face first of all

View attachment 1934910
View attachment 1934911

Drop the mouth-breathing bollocks. I've been a mouth-breather throughout my entire life and yet I have the same maxillo-facial development as my mother (with her overbite too).

• So Sad
Drop the mouth-breathing bollocks. I've been a mouth-breather throughout my entire life and yet I have the same maxillo-facial development as my mother (with her overbite too).
Mouth-breathing effects people differently based on their skull shape and genetic growth pattern. I have low muscle tone due to brain damage anyway which Mike Mew regards as being a bigger predictor of shit craniofacial development than mouth-breathing. I did both. No one in my family has maloclussion but both my parents are skullcels.

Mouth-breathing effects people differently based on their skull shape and genetic growth pattern. I have low muscle tone due to brain damage anyway which Mike Mew regards as being a bigger predictor of shit craniofacial development than mouth-breathing. I did both. No one in my family has maloclussion but both my parents are skullcels.
He also deboonked mewing.

• JFL
He also deboonked mewing.
View attachment 1935525
As an adult ofc. But if you've lived yoru entire life from minute 1 with shit oral posture and breathing due to factors out of your control like nasal congestion, low muscle tone in the face from head injury due to the incompetence of a whore midwife, then ofc you're gonna develop incorrectly. Look at long-term ALS sufferers and people with muscular dystrophy, their faces collapse even as adults. I never once placed my tongue against the roof of my mouth while developing, yet majority of people I ask have done so.

As an adult ofc. But if you've lived yoru entire life from minute 1 with shit oral posture and breathing due to factors out of your control like nasal congestion, low muscle tone in the face from head injury due to the incompetence of a whore midwife, then ofc you're gonna develop incorrectly. Look at long-term ALS sufferers and people with muscular dystrophy, their faces collapse even as adults. I never once placed my tongue against the roof of my mouth while developing, yet majority of people I ask have done so.
Mouth-breathing doesn't really have that big of an effect to your development. It's a different story with head injury though. I'm an asthma/allergycel so my nose was always clogged and thus I had to breathe via my mouth. Still, I have an identical mandible to my mother's one even though she has no comorbidities whatsoever unlike me.

Why would parents do that to their kid? Go and find a job you retard. Man the fuck up and make your hard-working father and mother somewhat proud.

• JFL
Why would parents do that to their kid? Go and find a job you retard. Man the fuck up and make your hard-working father and mother somewhat proud.
I don't care to make them proud, they did fuck all to help me at any point. Gaslighting me out of surgery at 16 before I found PSL, you've seen my face. I am non-NT and will get bullied out of a job 100%.

Ltn, Mouth breathing don't do shit its your genetics, i might be wrong but people avoid you becouse you smell bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Van, Torero and 2 others
Ltn, Mouth breathing don't do shit its your genetics, i might be wrong but people avoid you becouse you smell bad.
Shit up! Mewing works past 18! Jew agent!

• JFL
Reactions: gymcel_retard
Another non-NT fat fk. Go to 12% bodyfat and leave your basement... then come back here.

Muh surgeries... lose weight first and see if ur situation changes.

Actually you're not that fat. Maybe it is over.

• +1