22 years of mouth-breathing and chronic low muscle tone (SITS DOWN FOR 16 HOURS A DAY FOR 7 YEARS!!!!)

Yes. Exactly. I look fat due to clinical recession. Somehow I look even worse at lower bodyfat, LOL!
stop cry like a bitch and do whatevers necessary to get LF3. U are not finished, but u need LF3.

stop cry like a bitch and do whatevers necessary to get LF3. U are not finished, but u need LF3.
LF3 isn't that good. A modified one, that is (like what the german foidling had).
images

images

she had mogger eye area before i dont

Dd55677

is this possible with surgery? i'm still a skullcel but it should be enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17244 and PointOfNoReturn
View attachment 1934910
View attachment 1934911

I rate myself incel bordering LTN. Opinions? Most of my falios are completely unfixable even with surgeries. I had verbal dyspraxia from brain damage that left me unable to use my tongue and facial muscles properly to speak etc and swallow until I was about 4-5. I think this is what caused my underbite. It is beyond over for me. Women and men alike cross the street to avoid me and it's not like I'm big or intimidating, just some ugly cunt.

Anyway, I need rotfuel, and this thread should be enough.
you have a very soy non NT face like me, the female gaze hates us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Incelius Savage said:
Holy fuck a 3.

Cutecel on top and long ass lower face.

i‘ve seen his face before

• So Sad
Incelius Savage said:
Holy fuck a 3.

Cutecel on top and long ass lower face.

i‘ve seen his face before
You posted this on .is? Kek

Why would parents do that to their kid? Go and find a job you retard. Man the fuck up and make your hard-working father and mother somewhat proud.
imagine telling me to get a job while you get tinder matches, hope you get cancer nigger.

Can't decide if ltn bordering incel Or incel borderling ltn but sub 5 for sure,

What kind of European/white are you
North West uk/scandi Or eastern European or Italian/Spanish/med?

@tents I mog you, brutal for you. However I'm still pathetic manlet thus you are able to mog me in smv tbh.

• +1
@tents I mog you, brutal for you. However I'm still pathetic manlet thus you are able to mog me in smv tbh.
99% of whites mog me brutally. maybe even more. at least you have a chance

Can't decide if ltn bordering incel Or incel borderling ltn but sub 5 for sure,

What kind of European/white are you
North West uk/scandi Or eastern European or Italian/Spanish/med?
South east UK+12% irish

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
I know someone who's 5'7 and rated MTN here who has 20 slaycount within a year. Face is king son
show that guy in pms. I need lifefuel

imagine telling me to get a job while you get tinder matches, hope you get cancer nigger.
Yes, I get tinder matches. Not because the way I look, but because I’m confident and have a heart of gold. You have to have a positive outlook in life. Anything is possible, you just have to believe in yourself. Keep grinding and keep hustling. Never stop believing!

• JFL
Yes, I get tinder matches. Not because the way I look, but because I’m confident and have a heart of gold. You have to have a positive outlook in life. Anything is possible, you just have to believe in yourself. Keep grinding and keep hustling. Never stop believing!
Thank God you at least admit you're privileged due to factors out of your control. Apologies for wishing cancer upon you and calling you African

• Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Why don't you just hit the gym, fix your hairstyle and go outside? crying here won't change shit.

• Hmm...

If your incel it really is over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 18879
Why don't you just hit the gym, fix your hairstyle and go outside? crying here won't change shit.
And doing all that won't change shit either. Everyone in my area is a dirty blonde dark blue eyed 6ft+ chad. Brutally over for my black irish subhuman genes.

And doing all that won't change shit either. Everyone in my area is a dirty blonde dark blue eyed 6ft+ chad. Brutally over for my black irish subhuman genes.
You gotta try it at least. What do you got to lose?

Also your clothing is not fitting your body, changing that will boost your appearance by a bunch

tl dr its over go ER

Drop the mouth-breathing bollocks. I've been a mouth-breather throughout my entire life and yet I have the same maxillo-facial development as my mother (with her overbite too).
OH WOW ANECDOTAL PROOF, HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE! IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE INTENSITY OF INFLUENCE BY ENVIRONMENT IS ALSO BASED ON GENETICS! AND DO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT THE REVERSE CASE ISN'T TRUE? MEANING THAT MOUTH BREATHING AS A KID OF A FAMILY WITHOUT ORAL DEFORMITIES CAN STILL CAUSE THEM? I DON'T THINK THAT YOU DO.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 18879
OH WOW ANECDOTAL PROOF, HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE! IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE INTENSITY OF INFLUENCE BY ENVIRONMENT IS ALSO BASED ON GENETICS! AND DO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT THE REVERSE CASE ISN'T TRUE? MEANING THAT MOUTH BREATHING AS A KID OF A FAMILY WITHOUT ORAL DEFORMITIES CAN STILL CAUSE THEM? I DON'T THINK THAT YOU DO.
Facts. Environment compliments genetics and vice versa. Reason why people with short wide skulls end up with deep bites and people with skulls like mine (long narrow) end up looking inbred due to bad environment.

He's probably someone who mouth-breathed as a kid and coping, "No NO NO NO, I should've always looked like this genetically! There was nothing that I could've done to prevent it!", been there got the t-shirt etc, he'll probably come to accept it within a few months/years.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Have sex, incel.

• JFL
Facts. Environment compliments genetics and vice versa. Reason why people with short wide skulls end up with deep bites and people with skulls like mine (long narrow) end up looking inbred due to bad environment.

He's probably someone who mouth-breathed as a kid and coping, "No NO NO NO, I should've always looked like this genetically! There was nothing that I could've done to prevent it!", been there got the t-shirt etc, he'll probably come to accept it within a few months/years.
But that's literally not the case. Quite a few people have said to me that I look the same as my mother. My jaw is definitely shitty but it's exactly the same as my mother's with the same pathologies. Btw, she has never mouth-breathed throughout her life and also was a professional runner unlike me who was mouth-breathing atrophied freak. Despite our different upbringings, we still look quite similar to each other.

• JFL
But that's literally not the case. Quite a few people have said to me that I look the same as my mother. My jaw is definitely shitty but it's exactly the same as my mother's with the same pathologies. Btw, she has never mouth-breathed throughout her life and also was a professional runner unlike me who was mouth-breathing atrophied freak. Despite our different upbringings, we still look quite similar to each other.
What's your ethnicity?

What's your ethnicity?
Mongoloid mutt. I can't really trace the roots. Part Jew, Part slavcel (gook), Full tragedy.

Mongoloid mutt. I can't really trace the roots. Part Jew, Part slavcel (gook), Full tragedy.
Brutal. I've never stated that mouth-breathing on it's own is the cause of my shitty looks. The brain damage that caused my facial muscles to atrophy as an infant from disuse (my brain couldn't communicate with the nerves to move my facial muscles due to meningitis) is the main culprit. Stuff like orbitals etc ofc is genetic and they are death-tier so I would've always been a weak MTN at most if I had developed correctly IMO. There was even another kid I remember from my speech therapy at age 4-5 that had the same disease at birth as me, and he had an underbite.

But to say that mouth-breathing doesn't cause cranial dystrophy in some people is wrong imo. There are so many studies on the topic that at this point you're disputing biology. The damage mouth-breathing can cause is relative to the skull-shape of the person, somebody with a long narrow skull is going to look worse because of mouth-breathing than somebody with a wide short one as they develop deepbites instead.

Brutal. I've never stated that mouth-breathing on it's own is the cause of my shitty looks. The brain damage that caused my facial muscles to atrophy as an infant from disuse (my brain couldn't communicate with the nerves to move my facial muscles due to meningitis) is the main culprit. Stuff like orbitals etc ofc is genetic and they are death-tier so I would've always been a weak MTN at most if I had developed correctly IMO. There was even another kid I remember from my speech therapy at age 4-5 that had the same disease at birth as me, and he had an underbite.

But to say that mouth-breathing doesn't cause cranial dystrophy in some people is wrong imo. There are so many studies on the topic that at this point you're disputing biology. The damage mouth-breathing can cause is relative to the skull-shape of the person, somebody with a long narrow skull is going to look worse because of mouth-breathing than somebody with a wide short one as they develop deepbites instead.

Read the following.

Read the following.
All I see is cope with zero studies or scientific evidence.

• Hmm...
You sound like pic related
View attachment 1996174
You've lost the argument upon insulting me.
conscious-breathing-child-teeth-face1.jpg

Blackpill: You mouth-breathed, and you are fucked. There is no going back now son, what could've been will never be. Not even bimax can completely reverse the damage that's been done to your cranial structure.

You've lost the argument upon insulting me.
conscious-breathing-child-teeth-face1.jpg

Blackpill: You mouth-breathed, and you are fucked. There is no going back now son, what could've been will never be. Not even bimax can completely reverse the damage that's been done to your cranial structure.
DeathniK breathing barely affects your mandible development. Truth is, mouth-breathing is caused by your shitty jaw. If you had one, when you were growing up, you're fucked. Even if you closed your mouth you would still look like a dysgenic freak. It all boils down to genetics. Had you forced Sean O' Aspy to mouth-breathe, he would still develop a decent jaw (he actually has an overbite and still looks like an utter mogger) and I'm not your son you potato munching, paddy cunt.

DeathniK breathing barely affects your mandible development. Truth is, mouth-breathing is caused by your shitty jaw. If you had one, when you were growing up, you're fucked. Even if you closed your mouth you would still look like a dysgenic freak. It all boils down to genetics. Had you forced Sean O' Aspy to mouth-breathe, he would still develop a decent jaw (he actually has an overbite and still looks like an utter mogger) and I'm not your son you potato munching, paddy cunt.
Keep coping. You are arguing against established biology. I never said I would be a chad had I developed correctly, all I said was it's possible someone could go from being normie-tier to sub-5 due to poor environment. Keep strawmanning me though. Also, you are mongolian? They're usually brachyfacial so don't get affected as much by mouth-breathing or low muscle tone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Keep coping. You are arguing against established biology. I never said I would be a chad had I developed correctly, all I said was it's possible someone could go from being normie-tier to sub-5 due to poor environment. Keep strawmanning me though. Also, you are mongolian? They're usually brachyfacial so don't get affected as much by mouth-breathing or low muscle tone.
Normie = subhuman so it doesn't really matter. Also, despite me being part-asian, I have a long mid-face with big eyes (scleral show). Idk, what went wrong. I thought asians were supposed to have high fWHR and slits for eyes but hey I guess someone wanted to partake in a little tomfoolery.

• So Sad
Why? He has the typical incel face, narrow skull, nct, bland pheno, etc

No Offesne to you OP though
None taken
is this just a lefort 3?
why'd her mandible and chin lose so much projection/height
She may have had a mandibular setback+brow ridge contouring as well. Very lucky individual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 21340
Normie = subhuman so it doesn't really matter. Also, despite me being part-asian, I have a long mid-face with big eyes (scleral show). Idk, what went wrong. I thought asians were supposed to have high fWHR and slits for eyes but hey I guess someone wanted to partake in a little tomfoolery.
chad or over is beyond autistic, literal psl tier brain rot
normies can slay and establish ltrs if theyre neurotypical
youre probably overrating yourself if youre a mtn and still incel

• +1
chad or over is beyond autistic, literal psl tier brain rot
normies can slay and establish ltrs if theyre neurotypical
youre probably overrating yourself if youre a mtn and still incel
LTR as sub 6 PSL = voluntary cuckoldry. If you're into that then nobody is stopping you. You do yours.

LTR as sub 6 PSL = voluntary cuckoldry. If you're into that then nobody is stopping you. You do yours.
how have you come to this conclusion
did all your normie friends get cucked or something

I rate myself incel bordering LTN. Opinions?
ltn to below average ranges. Not truecel stuff.
You look tall as hell?
Most of my falios are completely unfixable even with surgeries. I had verbal dyspraxia from brain damage that left me unable to use my tongue and facial muscles properly to speak etc and swallow until I was about 4-5. I think this is what caused my underbite. It is beyond over for me. Women and men alike cross the street to avoid me and it's not like I'm big or intimidating, just some ugly cunt.

Anyway, I need rotfuel, and this thread should be enough.
I think better haircut should be try to find

how have you come to this conclusion
did all your normie friends get cucked or something
What's average is not bad but it's also not good either. Regardless, I don't really care about these things (to a point since muh biology exists). I just want to feel safe as in not get attacked by gypsies. That will never happen though due to me being a manlet and having peanut skull. I though ogremaxxing could work but then again it's not viable due to aforementioned reasons. My mum told me when I was a kid that people are going to fuck with me all the time and she was right. Such is life of a high - trust freak.