$248K in surgeries

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
insurance paid all. Imagine if we got ugly looks as a medical condition that needs surgery to fix

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ken, angelo, ROTTING and 18 others
So she got a tan and started ray peat and tretinoin for 248 k?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, thereallegend, Nick.Harte and 7 others
She still looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: username2, angelo, the next o'pry and 16 others
logically it should be covered. Incels all have some degree of gender dysphoria from not being GL enough, which is essentially not being masculine or maesthetic enough. Its a spectrum really, and incels are on it.

Incels should say they feel like a woman, even if they are biologically male, and want to feel more like a man. Then they'll get free facial masculinization surgery so their mind accords with their body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, angelo, the next o'pry and 18 others
just be the minority pill strikes again

muslims in germany can tell you nice tales of this

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 14693
also imagine being so much of a failure in life u fail to kys 4 FUCKING times

how stupid can you be? nvm this subhuman shit just wants attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, poopoohead, cancercell and 8 others
It went from Pinokkio nose to transgender chin Mogger. Fucking crazy this world we live in. Just claim you are born in the wrong body (Incel body) and identify as chad. State will pay all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
My insurance doesnt even offer bimax for sleep apnea

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, bloomercel, Zer0/∞ and 5 others
Insanely cringe. Looks virtually the same with worse lower third because it’s a woman (looks masc) and removed their upper lip. I didn’t read but wtf did they even do? Fucking loser woman

*edit* didn’t see goal was to be a tranny

Jfl at insurance covering this bullshit

Last edited:
I wonder if you could claim gender dysmorphia for bimax.

Also, lol @ OP for screenshotting the post to avoid revealing his obsession with browsing obscure trans subreddits.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell, 12PSLsubhuman, Reformed and 1 other person
also imagine being so much of a failure in life u fail to kys 4 FUCKING times

how stupid can you be? nvm this subhuman shit just wants attention
Stalin's son failed to kill himself and when he found out he said something like "He can't even shoot straight" which I think is very based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, poopoohead and buflek
This is beyond insanity
Meanwhile a « little » rhino or bimax for max 40k (in the very worst case) that would change your life completely is not insured at all while nonhuman scum gets paid everything

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and nulll
Amnesia I know you're short but this isn't the rabbit hole to go down. 😭

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell and Amnesia
From gigachad only to gigachad only

Happy Stand Up GIF by Pandora

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Lmao, MoggerGaston and 2 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth
being short should be considered a disability and therefore should get you eligible for gov buxx

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, norwegianfreak, Amnesia and 1 other person
No but this foid/tranny/whatever is literally braindead asf if she was trying to become more feminine looking.

The nose is too big and masc, she should've gotten a nose job to make it smaller and more feminine.

She has a mas wide compact face and jawline. She should've gotten some kind of jawline shaving procedure to give herself a more feminine V- shaped jawline

Terrible facial wrinkle due to aging, needs to get some kind of fat injection in her lower eye area to smooth out here tear trough lines.

Basically, all this shows is that it doesnt matter if you are rich, if you dont know facial aesthetics, all you will do is just waste your own money.

And if this tranny used government money, i just want everyone to remember thats your hard taxes going into getting this mentally unstable man into disfiguring himself even more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Myth and nulll
just be the minority pill strikes again

muslims in germany can tell you nice tales of this
Muh minority. Absolutely insane women have gaslit society for this agenda to be pushed. They are legitimately 50% of the population. It’s a coin toss whether there are more men than women.

Muh minority. Absolutely insane women have gaslit society for this agenda to be pushed. They are legitimately 50% of the population. It’s a coin toss whether there are more men than women.
im talking about trannies

a guy who goes from MtF also gets paid a lot of shit from insurance

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Say i faked having whatever this is, claiming I‘m suicidal and that I identify as a Chad, do you think that insurance would cover my surgeries too?

I‘ve also heard real woman having their breast implants covered by insurance for claiming small breasts made them depressed.

All that to get fucked in the ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, CFW432 and nulll
She looks like shit
She should have given me the money

• +1
Reactions: nulll and Deleted member 21863
we need to figure out a way to force insurances to cover incel looksmaxxing surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Myth
least passable teranny ever

from ogre to ogre?

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
did he do phalloplasty?

Absolutely wild that this person is YOUNGER than you, it looks like they're in their 40s

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I wonder if you could claim gender dysmorphia for bimax.

Also, lol @ OP for screenshotting the post to avoid revealing his obsession with browsing obscure trans subreddits.

Jfl