It’s obvious women care more about looks

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Equinox
It just makes sense that they do given their higher sense of aesthetic perception and level of emotion, meaning they would be stimulated more by an attractive face than an ugly face.

Can’t believe we needed the black pill to tell us this lmao we should’ve figured this out when we were kids even though we all got lied to lmao. Just from perceiving behaviours of the opposite gender

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ggg.tv🤫, slavicpsycho and 3 others
Of course it’s obvious. If you don’t pass the looks threshold, it’s joever.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and xegigi
they dont really, but when youre stuck with online dating it's all looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, theonewhocantascend, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
Nah not really

I think we knew looks are important to women from an early age. What shocked me was discovering how much they are important. I thought looks and personality/behavior were 50-50, when in reality it's 80-20 or 90-10.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, dopaminebeyondfried, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Normies as well genuinely believe that looks is the most crucial thing in dating, and then NT. They looksmax just as much as we do. Everyone with a brain is blackpilled, but most caan't come to terms with the fact that if they were really ugly but same personality, their gf's or bf's would dump them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, AspiringMogger, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
Normies as well genuinely believe that looks is the most crucial thing in dating, and then NT. They looksmax just as much as we do. Everyone with a brain is blackpilled, but most caan't come to terms with the fact that if they were really ugly but same personality, their gf's or bf's would dump them.
Normies only saying looks don’t matter because they know no matter how much they looksmax they will never reach the level of Chads. It’s all cope. Blackpill is brutal

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Yep
I think we knew looks are important to women from an early age. What shocked me was discovering how much they are important. I thought looks and personality/behavior were 50-50, when in reality it's 80-20 or 90-10.
Literally everything you do is perceived by the way you look

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and Madridista
LOL at the guys saying that looks don't matter to women. You ever looked at dating app stats you retards?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
? So ur saying ur ugly and still get girls ?
No, I'm a 36 year old chadlite with a 21 year old gf who could date college chads. She's not with me because of looks alone.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, optimisticzoomer and AspiringMogger
Yes, they are much more superficial than men. (And low-iq too)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
Yes, they are much more superficial than men. (And low-iq too)
They have a higher appreciation for aesthetic beauty so it just makes sense

they dont really, but when youre stuck with online dating it's all looks
They definitely do, all my interactions with girls have been them escelating and finding me "interesting" despite me being reclusive as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and thebuffdon690
They have a higher appreciation for aesthetic beauty so it just makes sense

Just on an animal level. Not in a spiritual or transcendent, higher sense, that is why the best artists of humanity were and always will be men.

They definitely do, all my interactions with girls have been them escelating and finding me "interesting" despite me being reclusive as fuck.
Are you GL? Or better than before basically?

Just on an animal level. Not in a spiritual or transcendent, higher sense, that is why the best artists of humanity were and always will be men.
Yeh ofc I mean on an animal level. Just in terms of finding beauty more pleasing to look at. Not knowing the intricacies of it

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Are you GL? Or better than before basically?
I look like shit but tall + tall wide skull with decent proportions = Not incel. Also northern european.

• +1
then you could be doing way better by approaching and escalating

• Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
women also care more about the genetic of their child. They want agressive, attractive tall men. Meanwhile most men want submissive, low iq and short female which will affect their offspring negativly

• +1
then you could be doing way better by approaching and escalating
Don't care. Will never be bothered enough to seek out contact with girls.

Don't care. Will never be bothered enough to seek out contact with girls.
Yeh mosrly a waste of time that’s why looksmaxxing is efficient unless ur severely impaired

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and thebuffdon690
Cool. Just has nothing to do with the thread.
I just stated they will pursue people they don't know which obviously insinuates they go for looks and that looks matters.

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and thebuffdon690
  • +1
I just stated they will pursue people they don't know which obviously insinuates they go for looks and that looks matters.
The thread isn't sbout "do looks matter?" It's about do they matter for women more than men. Ofc looks matter fuckface.

• +1
The thread isn't sbout "do looks matter?" It's about do they matter for women more than men. Ofc looks matter fuckface.
Someone got agitated. Stress ages you man don't cortisol spike for my sake.

in all fairness it's pretty easy to detect
You definitely look smart I'd say. Very smart appearing facial aesthetics, not even close to dumb like a jock or some such.

You definitely look smart I'd say. Very smart appearing facial aesthetics, not even close to dumb like a jock or some such.
He looks like Maher damn they must be twins or smth

• JFL
He looks like Maher damn they must be twins or smth
He made a thread a few days ago where he was sad a girl said he looked smart because he thought she meant nerdy.

I'm glad you're a fan of my post history, but I'd prefer it more if you just understood the point of the thread you're already in

I'm glad you're a fan of my post history, but I'd prefer it more if you just understood the point of the thread you're already in
xSTP postings tbh.

I'm going to keep replying until you learn how to actually banter. We may be here a while.
Mirin dedication, definitely Ti dom in this case. ISTP for sure due to direct reactivity to my postings at face value. Ti-Se.

Mirin dedication, definitely Ti dom in this case. ISTP for sure due to direct reactivity to my postings at face value. Ti-Se.
autism isn't going to get you out of this

autism isn't going to get you out of this
Wonder what other elements I can utilize then. Will self induce schizophrenia and whatever Rain Man had to deconstruct your entire argument.

Wonder what other elements I can utilize then. Will self induce schizophrenia and whatever Rain Man had to deconstruct your entire argument.
The first step is understanding this isn't an argument