(MEGA THREAD) Proof God doesn’t exist

Thing is for me it just seems dumb if you don’t require the bible for your faith, because isn’t that what the whole of Christianity is based upon? It’s based upon the resurrection but that’s only known through the bible which you are then maybe cherry picking if there’s something there which doesn’t make sense like a supposed contradiction

Also what’s your opinion on Old Testament atrocities because I haven’t heard any good apologetics for those? Most people just accept it’s there and have to ignore it like they do in Islam lmfao. And yeh I would agree islam is the most obvious plagiarised religion ever people usually convert for alternative reasons that don’t involve actual belief in the religion usually some political gain or financial or emotional.
Great questions and reasoning. I don't think you're going to be happy with much of what I'm about to say. I cannot stress this enough in that you have to do your own research, prayer, fasting, delving into the scriptures) because no matter what I say or reference it's up to you to do the hard work. I like to do enough to get people curious and if it's in person and I can see the person is open and willing then eventually I'll ask them if they're ready to receive the holy spirit and accept Jesus as their Massiah.

I struggled with this when in the Catholic church aka Beast system. I had no idea that the innocent children can receive salvation and that those who never receive the gospel can be saved if they seek, ask and knock to find, be answered and have doors opened.

The first page of the bible, God says let US make man in OUR image and likeness (us the father, son the holy sprit).

Image means you have his essence (supernatural power), nature and character and likeness means we function like him (body, soul and spirit).

But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul (Deuteronomy 4:29).

Again with this passage and the proof from those who knew not Jesus through man or the bible but through seeking him, visions, dreams, OBE's, NDE's, etc these cases lead people to become so called Christians or just believers in the one true GOD. It's in our nature and soul to search for our creator. There's a word of warning here, if you seek things for sinful desires then Lucifer/demons can answer this desire/prayer in a similar fashion. This is how Mohammud was duped into believing he received a vision from an angel but it was a demon

The bible isn't a prerequisite for salvation. This is simply the testimonies of men ordered by GOD to relay God's words for those who do not seek with their hearts and souls and have never heard the gospel. Since we live in a fallen state and lead by wolves in sheep's clothing it is crucial that the believers do their best to preach the gospel to as many as possible and not by force or violence.

Keep the law and believe in the one true God are the requirements as Jesus is GOD and the thousands of testimonies of atheists or people in remote areas that had random religions knew not Jesus but Jesus revealed himself to them.

So overall, the law is written in our hearts and seeking with your heart and should and the creator will reveal himself unto you. So the gospel is a supplemental tool or a receipt for those who fail to seek with their heart and soul.

In the end it's up to the individual to genuinely seek with their whole heart and soul to earn a connection with the father and what that means for each person is different. No person can force anyone to believe and gain a sincere connection to God as that's up to the person to seek with the heart and soul and accept him as the one true God. reason our way or use just pure science (although great supplemental things to assist one on the path to finding God as it creates more curiosity as one finds more truth.

Can you please cite the top three OT biblical atrocities on your mind because I could go on forever on the atrocities and the context for each one. The quickest answer to most the atrocities (seed wars/2 seed lines of YAH and lucifer), God is no political figure but has regulated political issues, Context/history matters, Job 1:21 The lord giveth and the lord taketh away is the proof of the sovereignty and providence of YAH as we're his creation and who are we to question his decisions and we will never begin to understand all of his decisions in this reality and who are we to question his decisions. were we there when God laid out the foundations of the earth? when he created the firmament and placed in the countless stars in the firmament? He's eternal, creator of everything, omnipotent, and omnipresent yet we have the audacity to question his decisions as his creation.

You can still make gains through prayer as long as your prayers/requests align with his will (not for things sinful in nature). The issue can arise that you gain too much power, wealth etc. that this leads to self destruction like King Solomon. He gained the entire world but lost his salvation (potentially but it appears to be the case from the scriptures). The wealth, power, girls are a byproduct of him asking for wisdom to guide and lead his people and unfortunately it was too much for him and he lost his connection to YAH.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Great questions and reasoning. I don't think you're going to be happy with much of what I'm about to say. I cannot stress this enough in that you have to do your own research, prayer, fasting, delving into the scriptures) because no matter what I say or reference it's up to you to do the hard work. I like to do enough to get people curious and if it's in person and I can see the person is open and willing then eventually I'll ask them if they're ready to receive the holy spirit and accept Jesus as their Massiah.

I struggled with this when in the Catholic church aka Beast system. I had no idea that the innocent children can receive salvation and that those who never receive the gospel can be saved if they seek, ask and knock to find, be answered and have doors opened.

The first page of the bible, God says let US make man in OUR image and likeness (us the father, son the holy sprit).

Image means you have his essence (supernatural power), nature and character and likeness means we function like him (body, soul and spirit).

But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul (Deuteronomy 4:29).

Again with this passage and the proof from those who knew not Jesus through man or the bible but through seeking him, visions, dreams, OBE's, NDE's, etc these cases lead people to become so called Christians or just believers in the one true GOD. It's in our nature and soul to search for our creator. There's a word of warning here, if you seek things for sinful desires then Lucifer/demons can answer this desire/prayer in a similar fashion. This is how Mohammud was duped into believing he received a vision from an angel but it was a demon

The bible isn't a prerequisite for salvation. This is simply the testimonies of men ordered by GOD to relay God's words for those who do not seek with their hearts and souls and have never heard the gospel. Since we live in a fallen state and lead by wolves in sheep's clothing it is crucial that the believers do their best to preach the gospel to as many as possible and not by force or violence.

Keep the law and believe in the one true God are the requirements as Jesus is GOD and the thousands of testimonies of atheists or people in remote areas that had random religions knew not Jesus but Jesus revealed himself to them.

So overall, the law is written in our hearts and seeking with your heart and should and the creator will reveal himself unto you. So the gospel is a supplemental tool or a receipt for those who fail to seek with their heart and soul.

In the end it's up to the individual to genuinely seek with their whole heart and soul to earn a connection with the father and what that means for each person is different. No person can force anyone to believe and gain a sincere connection to God as that's up to the person to seek with the heart and soul and accept him as the one true God. reason our way or use just pure science (although great supplemental things to assist one on the path to finding God as it creates more curiosity as one finds more truth.

Can you please cite the top three OT biblical atrocities on your mind because I could go on forever on the atrocities and the context for each one. The quickest answer to most the atrocities (seed wars/2 seed lines of YAH and lucifer), God is no political figure but has regulated political issues, Context/history matters, Job 1:21 The lord giveth and the lord taketh away is the proof of the sovereignty and providence of YAH as we're his creation and who are we to question his decisions and we will never begin to understand all of his decisions in this reality and who are we to question his decisions. were we there when God laid out the foundations of the earth? when he created the firmament and placed in the countless stars in the firmament? He's eternal, creator of everything, omnipotent, and omnipresent yet we have the audacity to question his decisions as his creation.

You can still make gains through prayer as long as your prayers/requests align with his will (not for things sinful in nature). The issue can arise that you gain too much power, wealth etc. that this leads to self destruction like King Solomon. He gained the entire world but lost his salvation (potentially but it appears to be the case from the scriptures). The wealth, power, girls are a byproduct of him asking for wisdom to guide and lead his people and unfortunately it was too much for him and he lost his connection to YAH.
Thx for replying it’s a good read I will reply soon

• Love it
Reactions: King Solomon
Summery nigga i aint reading allat

can you explain the atrocities bit again I don’t really understand your explanation for it? Thx bro

• +1
@greycel when will you respond to this thread as well?

can you explain the atrocities bit again I don’t really understand your explanation for it? Thx bro
Can you provide a few references for me to cover?

• +1
Can you provide a few references for me to cover?
God kills almost all living things with a great flood:

"I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth."
Genesis 7:21-23 Bible-icon.png
Exodus 12:29 Bible-icon.png God kills first born of Egypt, even though they were nothing to do with Pharaoh's policies.

"“Next we turned toward King Og’s land of Bashan. He immediately mobilized his army and attacked us at Edrei. But the Lord told me not to be afraid of him. ‘All his people and his land are yours,’ the Lord told me. ‘You will do to him as you did to King Sihon of the Amorites at Heshbon.’ So the Lord helped us fight against King Og and his people, and we killed them all."
Deuteronomy 3:1-3 Bible-icon.png
God kills over 50000 people for looking into the ark:

"And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter."
1 Samuel 6:19 Bible-icon.png
God completely destroys the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Genesis 19:24-25 Bible-icon.png

David orders a census, God kills 70000 people as punishment. 1 Chronicles 21:9-14 Bible-icon.png

Other instances: Numbers 16:41-49 Bible-icon.png, Numbers 31:7-18 Bible-icon.png, 2 Kings 2:23-24 Bible-icon.png, God apparently tricking Jephthah into human sacrifice, Numbers 16:32-35 Bible-icon.png

God tells Abraham to kill his son Isaac as a loyalty test Genesis 22:2 Bible-icon.png.

God orders the decapitation and display of heads of believers who also worship the god Baalpeor.

"And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel. And the Lord said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel."
Numbers 25:3-4 Bible-icon.png
God seems vindictive in ordering the killing of descendants of historic enemies. He is obviously a believer in collective guilt, such as national sins.

"Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."
I Samuel 15:2-3 Bible-icon.png
God ordered His people to rape the virgins of their brothers and enemies to keep the Benjamites alive.

"Therefore they instructed the children of Benjamin, saying, “Go, lie in wait in the vineyards, and watch; and just when the daughters of Shiloh come out to perform their dances, then come out from the vineyards, and every man catch a wife for himself from the daughters of Shiloh; then go to the land of Benjamin."
Jdg 21:20-21 Bible-icon.png
"“And this is the thing that you shall do: You shall utterly destroy every male, and every woman who has known a man intimately.” So they found among the inhabitants of Jabesh Gilead four hundred young virgins who had not known a man intimately; and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh, which is in the land of Canaan. Then the whole congregation sent word to the children of Benjamin who were at the rock of Rimmon, and announced peace to them. So Benjamin came back at that time, and they gave them the women whom they had saved alive of the women of Jabesh Gilead; and yet they had not found enough for them."

How does this drivel get over 40 likes, and several pages of responses, when much more interesting (and readable) threads get almost nothing? Funny place this forum is.

Oh sorry, made from dust :lul:. God blew his stinky breath onto the ground and created man.

You have no right calling others stupid when you believe in a magic sky daddy.
cope

How does this drivel get over 40 likes, and several pages of responses, when much more interesting (and readable) threads get almost nothing? Funny place this forum is.
Cuz it’s high iq

My point is exactly what I said. What don't you understand?
So u come in here telling me that there are high iq posts that don’t get as many responses. Ok cool lmao what tf do u want me to say to that? 😂 like nice what else

God kills almost all living things with a great flood:

"I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth."
Genesis 7:21-23 Bible-icon.png
Exodus 12:29 Bible-icon.png God kills first born of Egypt, even though they were nothing to do with Pharaoh's policies.

"“Next we turned toward King Og’s land of Bashan. He immediately mobilized his army and attacked us at Edrei. But the Lord told me not to be afraid of him. ‘All his people and his land are yours,’ the Lord told me. ‘You will do to him as you did to King Sihon of the Amorites at Heshbon.’ So the Lord helped us fight against King Og and his people, and we killed them all."
Deuteronomy 3:1-3 Bible-icon.png

"And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter."
God completely destroys the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Genesis 19:24-25 Bible-icon.png

David orders a census, God kills 70000 people as punishment. 1 Chronicles 21:9-14 Bible-icon.png

Other instances: Numbers 16:41-49 Bible-icon.png, Numbers 31:7-18 Bible-icon.png, 2 Kings 2:23-24 Bible-icon.png, God apparently tricking Jephthah into human sacrifice, Numbers 16:32-35 Bible-icon.png

God tells Abraham to kill his son Isaac as a loyalty test Genesis 22:2 Bible-icon.png.

God orders the decapitation and display of heads of believers who also worship the god Baalpeor.

"And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel. And the Lord said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel."
Numbers 25:3-4 Bible-icon.png
God seems vindictive in ordering the killing of descendants of historic enemies. He is obviously a believer in collective guilt, such as national sins.

"Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."
I Samuel 15:2-3 Bible-icon.png
God ordered His people to rape the virgins of their brothers and enemies to keep the Benjamites alive.

"Therefore they instructed the children of Benjamin, saying, “Go, lie in wait in the vineyards, and watch; and just when the daughters of Shiloh come out to perform their dances, then come out from the vineyards, and every man catch a wife for himself from the daughters of Shiloh; then go to the land of Benjamin."
Jdg 21:20-21 Bible-icon.png
"“And this is the thing that you shall do: You shall utterly destroy every male, and every woman who has known a man intimately.” So they found among the inhabitants of Jabesh Gilead four hundred young virgins who had not known a man intimately; and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh, which is in the land of Canaan. Then the whole congregation sent word to the children of Benjamin who were at the rock of Rimmon, and announced peace to them. So Benjamin came back at that time, and they gave them the women whom they had saved alive of the women of Jabesh Gilead; and yet they had not found enough for them."
@King Solomon here are the references

• +1
Were the replies and controversy worth it???

The general consensus in philosophy
Utterly meaningless. This isn't some empirical topic like science where consensus matters.
Not one atheist has provided an argument for why it is impossible for God to have a morally sufficient reason to permit suffering/evil.
Gods existence is either mechanically determined, or consciously determined
What do these things mean? Never heard of those terms.

Utterly meaningless. This isn't some empirical topic like science where consensus matters.
Not one atheist has provided an argument for why it is impossible for God to have a morally sufficient reason to permit suffering/evil.

What do these things mean? Never heard of those terms.
Dumbass didn’t even bother reading my thread 😂

Yh why wouldn’t it be lol

@King Solomon here are the references
I.) God kills almost all living things with a great flood:

Sources: All available online and free
1.) Strongs: Concordance Hebrew/Greek Translations and definitions
2.) Codex 3rd century bible
3.) Septuagint: 3rd century bible

In the first 8 chapters of Genesis:
A.) To eat of the fruit is a consistent euphemism meaning to have sex with when Eve consumes the fruit she has sex with the serpent.
She said she was beguiled but the Codex verifies that the original word was seduced. She was seduced and not beguiled. Trees have also been used to represent seed and the branches are the genealogy or descendants.
B.) Knowledge of good and evil. There are many scriptures saying, and he knew his wife meaning had intercourse with.
C.) Gen 3:15: Cain is the seed of the devil and Abraham is the seed of Adam in the Image of YAH.

And I will put enmity
between you (satan) and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush[b] your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

This is the first prophecy and it's the seed wars between God and the Devil and Jesus is the end of this prophecy. God kept the bloodlines pure from Adam to Noah to Jesus to fulfill this prophecy. This would be called racism.

Cain right off the bat kills Abel, lies to God, then gets

Adam begot Begot Seth. Cain is the seed of satan.

D.) The Serpent is the devil:
He answered and said unto them, “He that soweth the good seed is the Son of Man.

38 The field is the world, the good seed are the children of the Kingdom, but the tares are the children of the wicked one.

sheep are the Israelites, Goats are the other races. Wheat is the Israelites, Tares are the seed of the devil.

E.) The Jews of today are called the seed of the devil:
Matthew 23:29-33

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

F.) Cain is not in Adam's Genealogy as they have separate geologies. This is because they're separate seed lines. The bible tracks the genealogies on purpose for you to know who the seed of the devil is and the seed of GOD is. and if you research the meaning of each name with Strongs concordance this is the sentence you derive:

GOD: THE GOD
Adam: MAN
Seth: Is appointed
Enosh: A mortal Man of
Kenan: Sorrow is born
Mahlalela: The Glory of God
Jared: Shall come down
Enoch: Instructing that
Methuselah: His death (GOD/JESUS) shall bring
Lamech: Those in despair
Noah: Comfort and rest

After going through Strong's concordance this is what I derived from Cains genealogy but I started with Eve.

Eve: Life/Living
Abel: Breath (killed by)
Cain: Possessor of the spear
Leaves Nod: (left to ) wander (east of the Euphrates
-built a city after Enoch:(brought forth a) Dedicated
-Irad=Fleet
-Mehujael=(that) wiped out by God
-Methusael=(and brought froth a )male God
-Lamech= (qho became) powerful
-Adah=(then took a ) shadow/Ornament (brought forth)
-jabal = Stream of water (founder of those who dwell in tents and have cattle)
-Zillah=Shadow
-Tubalcain= Fruit of Cain
-Namaah=(qhich is) Loveliness

-The stream of lovliness is a lie so the fruit of cain is lies and the devil is the father of lies.

Note: this is interesting because the nature of image tech requires 2 things, first it requires that you cover up the natural image. For example, the covering of Cains distinguishing mark. First you have to cover it, in other words put a shadoq over it. Secondly you'd have to overlay that covering with an ornament (image of something else). The meaning of these names take us to another level here.

This isn't a translation but a possible hidden meaning behind the names and coincides qith the entire biblical record.

G.) There are pre Adamic people according to Gen ch 1. but not given the breath of life (spirit).

H.) God tells Adam and Eve to not race mix by saying not eat the fruit of the tree of good and evil. He confirms this in the book of Deuteronomy by telling them to not race mix as no Mongrel or bastard shall ever enter the Kingdom.
I.) Gen 6:4 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Since the devil created a separate seed line to kill GOD's Seed line which was initially successful but Cain qas banished. The next plan was for the fallen angels to race mix and corrupt all flesh (animals and humans).

J.) Gen 6:9 9 This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, [a]perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God.

So Noah's bloodline is pure so YAH selects his family to be spared. The rest of flesh had become genetically impure due to the race mixing.

K.) Gen 9:20-25

The Curse on Canaan​

18 The sons of Noah who came out of the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth. (Now Ham was the father of Canaan.)[a] 19 These were the three sons of Noah, and from them the whole earth was populated.[b]

20 Noah, a man of the soil,[c] began to plant a vineyard.[d] 21 When he drank some of the wine, he got drunk and uncovered himself[e] inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan,[f] saw his father’s nakedness[g] and told his two brothers who were outside. 23 Shem and Japheth took the garment[h] and placed it on their shoulders. Then they walked in backwards and covered up their father’s nakedness. Their faces were turned the other way[i] so they did not see their father’s nakedness.

24 When Noah awoke from his drunken stupor[j] he learned[k] what his youngest son had done[l] to him. 25 So he said,

“Cursed[m] be Canaan![n]
The lowest of slaves[o]
he will be to his brothers.”
26 He also said,

“Worthy of praise is[p] the Lord, the God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem![q]
27 May God enlarge Japheth’s territory and numbers![r]
May he[s] live[t] in the tents of Shem
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth!”[u]
28 After the flood Noah lived 350 years. 29 The entire lifetime of Noah was 950 years, and then he died.

God never informs us who the gives of the three brothers are. However all the Giants descended from Ham virtually all the Giants or Rephaim (cousins of the Nephilim) come from the line of Canaan and believed to carry the seed of Lucifer.

SUMMARY:
1.) God restores and regenerates the earth (not creates as the new bibles suggest) The ice age coincides with the time YAH creates a neq sun.
2.) God creates male and female (pre Adamites) but does not give them the breath of life.
3.) God Creates Adam in his image then creates eve from his bone (clone but female). A pure Adamite bloodline. He tells them to only mate with their kind not any other kind (eat of fruit of the forbidden tree).
4.) Eve is seduced by satan in the Garden Eats of the fruit aka have sex and then has sex with Adam (confirmed later …13You were in Eden, the garden of God. Every kind of precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald. Your mountings and settings were crafted in gold, prepared on the day of your creation. 14You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for I had ordained you. You were on the holy mountain of God; you walked among the fiery stones. 15From the day you were created you were blameless in your ways—until wickedness was found in you.…Isaiah 14:12-15.
5.) She has Cain (seed of the Devil) and Abel son of Adam. God creates the prophecy of Jesus and puts enmity between the seed lines (hence the constant battles, deceptions, death, destruction, etc. Cain Kills Abel but is Banished and pro creates with pre adamites. Adam and Eve eventually have Seth.
6.) Doqn the line, Noah is produced and is a pureblood Adamite and his family sons and wives are spared. Ham's wife has the genes of the fallen aka Lucifer.
7.) The rest of flesh is destroyed in the flood as this is to save his creation of the Adamites as they would be completely destroyed had this not been done. The rest of flesh had been made into genetic hybrid monsters.
7.) Noah's Curses Canaan the son of Noah who has retains the genes of Lucifer and is cursed to be a slave to Shem.

II.) — Deuteronomy 3:1-3 Bible-icon.png

A.) So again, these Raphaim or cousins of the fallen carry the seed of Lucifer. These genetic monsters still have pure evil inside them. They practice inbreeding for thousands of years since the flood to maintain pure bloodlines and to this day the 13 royal bloodlines still exist that rule this earth today. These are the Canaanites and their various tribes that were smote. Not only are they the seed of the devil but God warns them and gives them many chances to correct their evil behavior but when they're disobeying him continuously then he completely wipes them out in masses. Now the seed line exists today as the prophecy is he'll wipe out the Edomites/Canaanites seed by the second coming in the book of Obidiah. So the slaughter of these genetic monsters isn't finished. The question is why didn't he completely annihilate these monsters from the beginning?

III.) David orders a census, God kills 70000 people as punishment. 1 Chronicles 21:9-14 Bible-icon.png

A.) A census is fine as long as it's plainly laid out in the books of Moses: Exodus ch 30 and Numbers chapter 5 give details on how the leader of the Israelites is supposed to give a census. The creator warns there shall be a plague amongst the people if not done properly. Satan deceived David to do the census improperly.

III.) God tells Abraham to kill his son Isaac as a loyalty test Genesis 22:2 Bible-icon.png.

A.) Thankfully the angel stopped him. This is a foreshadowing of God's sacrifice later in time to sacrifice his own son for the forgiveness of sins. Abraham bared the burden of being the father of all Israelite Nations and his faith had to be as strong as possible. Those who bless his people shall be blessed, and those who curse his people shall be cursed and this blessing went through to Jacob and the 12 tribes. He

“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

• +1
I.) God kills almost all living things with a great flood:

Sources: All available online and free
1.) Strongs: Concordance Hebrew/Greek Translations and definitions
2.) Codex 3rd century bible
3.) Septuagint: 3rd century bible

In the first 8 chapters of Genesis:
A.) To eat of the fruit is a consistent euphemism meaning to have sex with when Eve consumes the fruit she has sex with the serpent.
She said she was beguiled but the Codex verifies that the original word was seduced. She was seduced and not beguiled. Trees have also been used to represent seed and the branches are the genealogy or descendants.
B.) Knowledge of good and evil. There are many scriptures saying, and he knew his wife meaning had intercourse with.
C.) Gen 3:15: Cain is the seed of the devil and Abraham is the seed of Adam in the Image of YAH.

And I will put enmity
between you (satan) and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush[b] your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

This is the first prophecy and it's the seed wars between God and the Devil and Jesus is the end of this prophecy. God kept the bloodlines pure from Adam to Noah to Jesus to fulfill this prophecy. This would be called racism.

Cain right off the bat kills Abel, lies to God, then gets

Adam begot Begot Seth. Cain is the seed of satan.

D.) The Serpent is the devil:
He answered and said unto them, “He that soweth the good seed is the Son of Man.

38 The field is the world, the good seed are the children of the Kingdom, but the tares are the children of the wicked one.

sheep are the Israelites, Goats are the other races. Wheat is the Israelites, Tares are the seed of the devil.

E.) The Jews of today are called the seed of the devil:
Matthew 23:29-33

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

F.) Cain is not in Adam's Genealogy as they have separate geologies. This is because they're separate seed lines. The bible tracks the genealogies on purpose for you to know who the seed of the devil is and the seed of GOD is. and if you research the meaning of each name with Strongs concordance this is the sentence you derive:

GOD: THE GOD
Adam: MAN
Seth: Is appointed
Enosh: A mortal Man of
Kenan: Sorrow is born
Mahlalela: The Glory of God
Jared: Shall come down
Enoch: Instructing that
Methuselah: His death (GOD/JESUS) shall bring
Lamech: Those in despair
Noah: Comfort and rest

After going through Strong's concordance this is what I derived from Cains genealogy but I started with Eve.

Eve: Life/Living
Abel: Breath (killed by)
Cain: Possessor of the spear
Leaves Nod: (left to ) wander (east of the Euphrates
-built a city after Enoch:(brought forth a) Dedicated
-Irad=Fleet
-Mehujael=(that) wiped out by God
-Methusael=(and brought froth a )male God
-Lamech= (qho became) powerful
-Adah=(then took a ) shadow/Ornament (brought forth)
-jabal = Stream of water (founder of those who dwell in tents and have cattle)
-Zillah=Shadow
-Tubalcain= Fruit of Cain
-Namaah=(qhich is) Loveliness

-The stream of lovliness is a lie so the fruit of cain is lies and the devil is the father of lies.

Note: this is interesting because the nature of image tech requires 2 things, first it requires that you cover up the natural image. For example, the covering of Cains distinguishing mark. First you have to cover it, in other words put a shadoq over it. Secondly you'd have to overlay that covering with an ornament (image of something else). The meaning of these names take us to another level here.

This isn't a translation but a possible hidden meaning behind the names and coincides qith the entire biblical record.

G.) There are pre Adamic people according to Gen ch 1. but not given the breath of life (spirit).

H.) God tells Adam and Eve to not race mix by saying not eat the fruit of the tree of good and evil. He confirms this in the book of Deuteronomy by telling them to not race mix as no Mongrel or bastard shall ever enter the Kingdom.
I.) Gen 6:4 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Since the devil created a separate seed line to kill GOD's Seed line which was initially successful but Cain qas banished. The next plan was for the fallen angels to race mix and corrupt all flesh (animals and humans).

J.) Gen 6:9 9 This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, [a]perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God.

So Noah's bloodline is pure so YAH selects his family to be spared. The rest of flesh had become genetically impure due to the race mixing.

K.) Gen 9:20-25

The Curse on Canaan​

18 The sons of Noah who came out of the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth. (Now Ham was the father of Canaan.)[a] 19 These were the three sons of Noah, and from them the whole earth was populated.[b]

20 Noah, a man of the soil,[c] began to plant a vineyard.[d] 21 When he drank some of the wine, he got drunk and uncovered himself[e] inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan,[f] saw his father’s nakedness[g] and told his two brothers who were outside. 23 Shem and Japheth took the garment[h] and placed it on their shoulders. Then they walked in backwards and covered up their father’s nakedness. Their faces were turned the other way[i] so they did not see their father’s nakedness.

24 When Noah awoke from his drunken stupor[j] he learned[k] what his youngest son had done[l] to him. 25 So he said,

“Cursed[m] be Canaan![n]
The lowest of slaves[o]
he will be to his brothers.”
26 He also said,

“Worthy of praise is[p] the Lord, the God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem![q]
27 May God enlarge Japheth’s territory and numbers![r]
May he[s] live[t] in the tents of Shem
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth!”[u]
28 After the flood Noah lived 350 years. 29 The entire lifetime of Noah was 950 years, and then he died.

God never informs us who the gives of the three brothers are. However all the Giants descended from Ham virtually all the Giants or Rephaim (cousins of the Nephilim) come from the line of Canaan and believed to carry the seed of Lucifer.

SUMMARY:
1.) God restores and regenerates the earth (not creates as the new bibles suggest) The ice age coincides with the time YAH creates a neq sun.
2.) God creates male and female (pre Adamites) but does not give them the breath of life.
3.) God Creates Adam in his image then creates eve from his bone (clone but female). A pure Adamite bloodline. He tells them to only mate with their kind not any other kind (eat of fruit of the forbidden tree).
4.) Eve is seduced by satan in the Garden Eats of the fruit aka have sex and then has sex with Adam (confirmed later …13You were in Eden, the garden of God. Every kind of precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald. Your mountings and settings were crafted in gold, prepared on the day of your creation. 14You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for I had ordained you. You were on the holy mountain of God; you walked among the fiery stones. 15From the day you were created you were blameless in your ways—until wickedness was found in you.…Isaiah 14:12-15.
5.) She has Cain (seed of the Devil) and Abel son of Adam. God creates the prophecy of Jesus and puts enmity between the seed lines (hence the constant battles, deceptions, death, destruction, etc. Cain Kills Abel but is Banished and pro creates with pre adamites. Adam and Eve eventually have Seth.
6.) Doqn the line, Noah is produced and is a pureblood Adamite and his family sons and wives are spared. Ham's wife has the genes of the fallen aka Lucifer.
7.) The rest of flesh is destroyed in the flood as this is to save his creation of the Adamites as they would be completely destroyed had this not been done. The rest of flesh had been made into genetic hybrid monsters.
7.) Noah's Curses Canaan the son of Noah who has retains the genes of Lucifer and is cursed to be a slave to Shem.

II.) — Deuteronomy 3:1-3 Bible-icon.png

A.) So again, these Raphaim or cousins of the fallen carry the seed of Lucifer. These genetic monsters still have pure evil inside them. They practice inbreeding for thousands of years since the flood to maintain pure bloodlines and to this day the 13 royal bloodlines still exist that rule this earth today. These are the Canaanites and their various tribes that were smote. Not only are they the seed of the devil but God warns them and gives them many chances to correct their evil behavior but when they're disobeying him continuously then he completely wipes them out in masses. Now the seed line exists today as the prophecy is he'll wipe out the Edomites/Canaanites seed by the second coming in the book of Obidiah. So the slaughter of these genetic monsters isn't finished. The question is why didn't he completely annihilate these monsters from the beginning?

III.) David orders a census, God kills 70000 people as punishment. 1 Chronicles 21:9-14 Bible-icon.png

A.) A census is fine as long as it's plainly laid out in the books of Moses: Exodus ch 30 and Numbers chapter 5 give details on how the leader of the Israelites is supposed to give a census. The creator warns there shall be a plague amongst the people if not done properly. Satan deceived David to do the census improperly.

III.) God tells Abraham to kill his son Isaac as a loyalty test Genesis 22:2 Bible-icon.png.

A.) Thankfully the angel stopped him. This is a foreshadowing of God's sacrifice later in time to sacrifice his own son for the forgiveness of sins. Abraham bared the burden of being the father of all Israelite Nations and his faith had to be as strong as possible. Those who bless his people shall be blessed, and those who curse his people shall be cursed and this blessing went through to Jacob and the 12 tribes. He

“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Thx for response will respond in a few days got exams

• Woah
Thx for response will respond in a few days got exams
Good luck. Have you read my post on testing out of HS/college? I basically used this method to graduate HS and college at a young age and costed me next to nothing to accomplish. I can send you the post.

Good luck. Have you read my post on testing out of HS/college? I basically used this method to graduate HS and college at a young age and costed me next to nothing to accomplish. I can send you the post.
Wdym? I’m in my final next year so not sure if it’s gonna help me but lmk

• So Sad
Let me know tho it might help

• +1
Let me know tho it might help

Test out of college

Investing

I wanted to share with you an anecdotal experience that I've never shared qith anyone outside of my family. Over intellectualizing will probably not make you a believer in the end but it can be a great supplemental resource at your disposal.

Your question about the bible and it not being needed to be saved brings up my though on all the ODE/NDE experiences I've watched (100's). But also my Grandma's.

My paternal Grandmother shared qith me her experience of meeting Jesus when I was younger. I feel bad noq because I never believed her and just thought she sounded like a crazy person making things up to justify her blind faith. It turns out my grandfather confirmed her account through 4 nuns in a christian hospital. My grandma had died for 10 minutes and medical intervention failed as her enlarged heart killed her. During that time of death she seen Jesus and recalled him being a very qhite bright light, qhite hair, in a qhite robe and not a halo but an ora over his head. She said he spoke to her through her mind (telepathy). When she came back to her physical body she seen the four sisters praying for her as the brought her back with her prayers. She didn't qant to come back and wanted to go back to Jesus they told her she had 4 children to take care of. Eventually the 5th one was my father. The nuns told my grandfather she had passed and seen Jesus. The hairs stood up on his arms and he believed them. They said her face qas gloqing and is normaly hoq people appear after qitnessing the one true God qhich matches the account of Moses receiving the commandments on Mt. Siani. Her account of Jesus matches the description of resurrected prophetic Jesus in the book of Revelation I believe it's Ch1 vs 14-17. It also matches the hundreds of accounts of people qith OBE/NDE's and going to so called heaven and seeing Jesus. Noq everybody's experience has subtle differences in that some see human souls some see angels some see all the above and a feq have even seen animals (rare) but I don't think that is scriptually sound.

Also, my Maternal grandmother told me her mother had been at home while her husband (her father) had been at work. He returned from work and seen her passed out on the floor dead with a new born that had died also. She was dead for a long time and they revived her. She had an experience of seeing Jesus but was told she can never have a child. She did have a baby girl a year later and that happened to be my grandmother. It's an incredible miracle that I qas even born not even just because of the NDE's of both sides of my family but the fact that my father qas the only one of the 5 to move out of his city and qent into the military and be stationed in qhere he qas to meet my mother. Basically 1/google are the odds that come to my mind.

In the end qe have to develop a personal relationship through prayer as the science, evidence, anecdotal stories, etc are all great but it's on us to reach out to YAH and take the first step since qe may not be so fortunate to have an NDE. In fact we may just pass and may never had the chance to develop this relationship and before you know it, it's over.

Test out of college

Investing

I wanted to share with you an anecdotal experience that I've never shared qith anyone outside of my family. Over intellectualizing will probably not make you a believer in the end but it can be a great supplemental resource at your disposal.

Your question about the bible and it not being needed to be saved brings up my though on all the ODE/NDE experiences I've watched (100's). But also my Grandma's.

My paternal Grandmother shared qith me her experience of meeting Jesus when I was younger. I feel bad noq because I never believed her and just thought she sounded like a crazy person making things up to justify her blind faith. It turns out my grandfather confirmed her account through 4 nuns in a christian hospital. My grandma had died for 10 minutes and medical intervention failed as her enlarged heart killed her. During that time of death she seen Jesus and recalled him being a very qhite bright light, qhite hair, in a qhite robe and not a halo but an ora over his head. She said he spoke to her through her mind (telepathy). When she came back to her physical body she seen the four sisters praying for her as the brought her back with her prayers. She didn't qant to come back and wanted to go back to Jesus they told her she had 4 children to take care of. Eventually the 5th one was my father. The nuns told my grandfather she had passed and seen Jesus. The hairs stood up on his arms and he believed them. They said her face qas gloqing and is normaly hoq people appear after qitnessing the one true God qhich matches the account of Moses receiving the commandments on Mt. Siani. Her account of Jesus matches the description of resurrected prophetic Jesus in the book of Revelation I believe it's Ch1 vs 14-17. It also matches the hundreds of accounts of people qith OBE/NDE's and going to so called heaven and seeing Jesus. Noq everybody's experience has subtle differences in that some see human souls some see angels some see all the above and a feq have even seen animals (rare) but I don't think that is scriptually sound.

Also, my Maternal grandmother told me her mother had been at home while her husband (her father) had been at work. He returned from work and seen her passed out on the floor dead with a new born that had died also. She was dead for a long time and they revived her. She had an experience of seeing Jesus but was told she can never have a child. She did have a baby girl a year later and that happened to be my grandmother. It's an incredible miracle that I qas even born not even just because of the NDE's of both sides of my family but the fact that my father qas the only one of the 5 to move out of his city and qent into the military and be stationed in qhere he qas to meet my mother. Basically 1/google are the odds that come to my mind.

In the end qe have to develop a personal relationship through prayer as the science, evidence, anecdotal stories, etc are all great but it's on us to reach out to YAH and take the first step since qe may not be so fortunate to have an NDE. In fact we may just pass and may never had the chance to develop this relationship and before you know it, it's over.
Thanks

Introduction

This is the ultimate god doesn’t exist proof thread. I will be providing proof (mostly) here that it is not possible for a god to exist. This is also intended for users who don’t have a great understanding of the subject and want to learn more about it, as well as for the high iq atheist users who just want their biases confirmed JFL.

This was inspired by @mogstars recent low iq (JFL) thread on life is cucked if you’re an atheist. I’m tired of religious cucks on this forum waffling: Muh Atheist low iq, Muh Atheist have no morality or no sense of purpose JFL, still makes me laugh, and they give no proof for it either, just wafflers. People have been claiming this about atheism for as long as it’s been around, so these points are really nothing new and can be explained. I aim to try to stop these low iq threads. Or if they will continue at least have good arguments.

One thing to note is that I am writing this thread from an unbiased perspective (some may have a hard time believing this given my strong atheistic stances on this forum lol) but nevertheless I have obviously considered both sides of the argument before making this thread, and I came to the conclusion atheism > religion/deism. Don’t make the mistake of thinking this was a preconceived confirmation bias decision as I am well aware of these biases and try my best for them not to hinder my reasoning. If there was more proof god existed I would simply be making this thread but for the other side.

Another thing to note is that it shouldn’t matter if god doesn’t exist. People often fall into depression after losing their faith (just like I did). The thing is that atheism can give meaning, purpose everything that religion can. It just can’t give life after death. The thing is though imagine if everyone had the perfect life they wanted from birth to death, there wouldn’t really be a need for an afterlife. In my opinion the concept of an afterlife only exists because of evil, which is an intrinsic part of humans. People have a hard time accepting that and feel the desire for justice or an afterlife which can be devoid of any evil. Every human struggles with this no matter how much they will try to Larp. Just accept it the way it is.

The way I define god is in the traditional sense of omnipotent, omniscience, omnipresent and omnibenevolent. If you are unaware with those terms just Google them JFL I can’t be asked to explain it on here, but most should.

Brief discussion on religions

As some of you may know I used to be Muslim my whole life until I left It only last year. The aim of this thread isn’t to disprove religions but to disprove the concept of god as a whole. I happen to think Christianity is a decent religion and many users here are obviously well versed in it and believe it is real (obviously not including Old Testament atrocities, there aren’t really any good apologetics for those as well, as well as how confusing the trinity is). But aside from that it’s alright. My personal opinion on Christianity is that Jesus wasn’t resurrected, but there is a decent plausibility that he was resurrected, and is therefore god. I can’t be asked to go into that here though because it will just take up too much time.

It should be obvious to anyone with a brain that Islam is a false religion, but just in case it’s not here is a thread on Reddit (JFL) that does a really good job outlining hadiths and how they disprove Islam. Great apologetics from both sides with unbiased opinions. Most Muslims here will never have heard of these as they are usually hidden by our scholars (obviously). Hence why when you bring these up to Muslims they almost always have never heard them before: https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/s/q47mxhmgdU.

The funny thing is tbh I sometimes think about how it would be hilarious if everyone argues over the main 3 Abrahamic religions and the one true religion is just one which no one follows or has heard about JFL, from like 2000+ years ago. Cracks me up thinking about it. But yeh I do think all religions are false.

Anyway I have considered most of the arguments for god (some more well versed than others) but I have a pretty good understanding of the apologetics for them and the counter arguments against them. Ones I have studied:
Fine tuning

Ontological

Cosmological

Contingency

Moral

Personal experience

Resurrection

Miracles

There’s way more but I can’t be asked to list them all here or go through with them, as this is a proof god DOESNT exist thread. If you wanna learn them more there are plenty of videos and sources online explaining them. Just be aware that there’s obviously still work being done on all of them and u shouldn’t use this as a baseline for your religious beliefs, which brings me into my first argument against god.

Lack of evidence?

You probably know that most religious people claim that gods existence is obvious (I don’t think they know what obvious means JFL) but they will usually cite fine tuning argument or Muh look at the trees bullshit for their so called evidence.

Well I’m here to tell you it’s not obvious at all, just because stuff exists doesn’t mean the concept of god (which humans came up with btw) is a real entity manifesting externally from its conceptual standpoint. This is a fallacy but either way, this begs the question of why does god make it so painfully hard to provide any knowledge of his existence (outside of religion)? I’m not referring to divine hiddenness here because this already presupposes god to begin with, this is more along the lines of lack of CONCRETE evidence, one which doesn’t take years of studying and scientific work to arrive at a conclusion, more from a critical thinking standpoint I guess.

It shouldn’t seem intuitive to people that just by looking around this somehow means that god is real. We have had stuff which has always mind boggled our intuition and still does to this day (take quantum entanglement as an example). This logically follows that it should be possible for god not to exist and we still have the universe we see today. This part obviously isn’t conclusive proof it’s just the starting point for further exploration of the subject.

Another point religious people like to bring up is that god has to exist because the universe couldn’t have been brought about accidentally. However this isn’t really true, and seems similar to like an appeal to intuition in them saying god has to exist because there is no evidence against the world not being an accident. But this is only judged by their own intuition, and any smart person will know our intuition is subject to many biases that are accounted for when coming to conclusions based on independent verifiable evidence. It is certainly plausible that it could have been accidental, especially given the time frame that evolution occurred on and the development of the universe as a whole. If we are talking about the Big Bang however things become a little more obscure, and it is certainly arrogant for someone to claim that this couldn’t have been accidental when we have no idea if that’s truly the case or not. Natural mechanistic forces are not dictated by any sort of agency like humans are dictated by agency, this means that it is possible (maybe not plausible though) that it could have been accidental.

Problem of evil

This is the most intuitively plausible argument against gods existence in general, and also in my own personal estimation, the main likelihood that god doesn’t exist. Certainly most religious people have doubts with this but usually tend to gloss over it, that is the religious mindset.

The general consensus in philosophy (as of right now) is that it is not logically impossible for god to exist given evil, but evidentially implausible that he would exist given the amount of evil we see in the world (according to atheist philosophers at least). Obviously it still plausible god would have reasons to allow evil to occur, such as overcoming the pain and being a better person on the other side or affecting someone else in that same manner. However it seems intuitively implausible that certain evils god would allow if he is all good as defined. This is where there is inherently more room for intuition, as evil is more of an intuitive understanding of a state of mental or physical being according to someone’s own perception than just an independent reviewed study (which we don’t really have much of anyway for this problem).

I won’t be tackling this problem from a scholarly perspective as it’s mostly just brain rot. The way I like to tackle this problem is sampling different case studies of evil across human history and assigning them a factor out of 10 based on their intuitive responses they trigger in humans. This is because there isn’t really any other good way of tackling this problem besides intuitive philosophical thinking. Obviously if you wanted to conclude whether god does exist for sure, you would have to sample case studies of every single human in history and also rank each of their individual experiences of evil out of a factor of 10. You would also have to have every single human ever complete this task, as to limit individual biases. A confidence test or an average of these would probably give you a likely estimate of whether god exists or not. Obviously this is impossible so we can try this on a much less scale. For example:
Not getting the cake you wanted for your birthday is intuitively evil, but on an extremely minimal scale of perhaps a 0.13/10. Obviously this is autistic as fuck and no one thinks like this but we are trying to logically deduce whether god exists so we have to think like this. Lmao imagine if god exists and he’s autistic, ultimate JFL

However impaling someone and then raping their dead body would have a much higher scale of around an 8.7/10 (intuitively). This would be different based on everyone’s different level of intuition but somewhere around there. This is why this experiment is SO SO hard. We have no way of knowing as humans who’s intuition is more plausible based on perceptions of evil. Certainly, a three year old child may think that the example I gave has an intuitive level of evil of about a 10, whereas Ramirez may think it is about a -1 (JFL RR). This is why I believe it is impossible for us to know for certainty why evil exists and what constitutes as evil based on mere perception, but we can always make a logical inference and be correct (hopefully). JFL just imagine In reality if evil was actually good and we were just progressing backwards morally instead of forward. This is definitely not impossible but highly implausible.

Now for most people, a 10 would probably be along the lines of the greatest evils of all time, say unit 731, holocaust, torture of Junko Furuta. These seem intuitively impossible to most humans as to be anything lower than a 10 on the scale, but let’s say a 9.5 just to be generous to the more desensitised scums on this forum JFL. It does seem intuitively impossible for an all loving god to allow something like torture of Junko Furuta to happen (btw if you’re gonna look this up be warned it’ll probably ruin your day), especially when it resulted in her death and there was no benefit to gain from it for her (or anyone for that matter). Most people who come across this would logically conclude that god is a scum who allowed an innocent girl to get brutally tortured for something like his own sadistic pleasure, which makes no sense. Another thing is this would also affect someone who is looking for answers to this problem. Imagine if they came across this story and got traumatised and then subsequently lost their faith in god. Seems like a pretty stupid and useless thing for god to do to allow that to happen. Obviously as time progresses and more evil occurs, this gives us a greater intuitive inference to make about whether god does exist or not, and for me it seems more implausible than plausible that he does exist based on this problem, albeit not impossible.

The common apologetic response to this argument is that god does allow it happen, because of human free will etc etc. let’s just assume that free will does exist for the sake of the argument (obviously not something we can ever know but still). The main thing for me is that this doesn’t take away from the intrinsic suffering of said person who is still experiencing the state of evil, just because someone else’s free will allows them to act on that decision. Suffering is still a mental state at the end of the day, and just because someone has free will this doesn’t really prove anything to do with the argument.

Argument from eternal consciousness

This is the argument from eternal consciousness against gods existence. This isn’t a scholarly work it’s just an argument that I made up myself JFL, but it does have a high intrinsic plausibility factor, according to me at least.

Argument is basically:

P1: Gods existence is either mechanically determined, or consciously determined
P2: if gods existence is mechanically determined, then god can’t exist (as defined)

P3: gods existence is mechanically determined

Conc: therefore god can’t exist
It’s important to note that this argument makes the case of gods existence being impossible due to a logical contradiction with his attributes, not an argument of simply trying to deduce whether god does exist or not based on understanding of reality (take fine tuning as an example), but that the concept of god itself is fundamentally impossible, be it deistic or theistic.
The argument is basically stemming from the contingency argument, which is usually the most plausible argument for gods existence according to majority of philosophers. If you want to research this before hand that would probably be a good idea. It comes to the conclusion that god must exist because there has to be a necessary foundation to reality, an eternal agent which has always existed and brought about the universe. Obviously there’s a lot more to it but it’s mostly brain rot. My personal opinion however is that it’s quite likely that this argument is true, at least a factor of 8 (which is very high).

The main thing I’m trying to tackle here is the nature of this necessary existence, because the contingency argument doesn’t tackle that. This is more of an argument for deism but who cares it still counts as god (not in the traditional sense but just in general) it can still be used for the theistic god as well, but I would use different arguments to disprove that. The main point is that this entities existence would only be governed by mechanism or by agency. My argument is that it cannot be governed by agency.

Obviously it’s crazy to think about how something has always existed and how that’s even possible, because it breaks our intuition, so this might be hard but bear with me: for something to be eternal, that must mean that it’s existence is governed by it’s own intrinsic nature, and nothing external to it. Now I don’t think that it’s possible for a conscious being to exist necessarily, as mechanism seems fundamental. For something to have existed eternally and be conscious seems like a major contradiction. Consciousness entails agency, basically meaning that the being in question is alive and able to make decisions. But how can this be the case with an eternal existence. Agency requires the precondition of a decision to necessitate its existence, but since this being has always existed, how is it possible for it to make the decision for itself to exist, as the choice for it to exist must be preceded by a decision to result in that choice and then subsequently it’s existence.

But if it’s eternal, it cannot make the decision to exist since it has always existed. This plausibly leads to the conclusion that it’s existence must be mechanical, as mechanism would entail it’s eternal state of existence, being governed by some mechanism which in and of itself means that this being has existed forever. Another thing is that if this being is conscious, it must have the ability to decide to cease existing, otherwise it’s not conscious or an agent. But obviously this is a contradiction if it’s eternal, it must have a mechanism which stops it from existing as it has to exist by necessity (it’s non existence is impossible in every possible state of affairs).

People may argue that gods existence is dictated mechanically, but it still has the conscious ability to do things. This seems more like special pleading though. If I just have given an argument as to why it can’t be conscious, then that means it’s not conscious JFL. And then ultimately the discussion becomes pointless because it’s impossible to know the true nature of this entity. This is an example of how our intuition can be broken with thought experiments like these, which is why a belief in god should never be rational in my opinion (at least for high iq thinkers I’m not talking about the average person here). People need god and will always need god, but we’re interested in whether this so called being actually exists in reality.
But my argument would be that this facilitates a lack of belief in a god, due to these reasons. But I’m interested to hear peoples opinions on this argument because I’ve never seen this discussed online before, so let me know your thoughts (from both sides). I’m open to anyone trying to disprove what I’ve said (obviously given good reason) as I’m intellectually honest and open to worldview changes.
jfl off urself retard

Isn't it obvious for people with 70+ IQ? No need to write an ass long post on looksmaxxing forum lol

• JFL