Did you know that God appreciates sincere protest?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Short summary of book of job:

It tells the story of a righteous man named Job who faces immense suffering and loss. Despite his friends' insistence that his suffering must be a result of his sin, Job maintains his innocence and questions God's justice. Throughout his ordeal, Job wrestles with the mystery of human suffering and the nature of God's sovereignty. In the end, God appears to Job, affirming His power and wisdom beyond human comprehension. Job humbly submits to God's authority, and God restores his fortunes, concluding with importance of faith and trust in God even amid profound suffering.

Now to the point of my thread.. In the book of Job, God actually criticizes Jobs friends because when Job lost everything, his friends condemned Job and said to him that God is good all the time and he must have sinned to receive such treatment.

In Job 42:7, after Job's friends have spoken, God addresses Eliphaz, one of Job's friends, saying: "I am angry with you and your two friends, because you have not spoken the truth about me, as my servant Job has."

Job on the other hand expresses his complaints and questions to God. For example, in Job 7:11, Job asks: "Therefore I will not keep silent; I will speak out in the anguish of my spirit, I will complain in the bitterness of my soul."

Summary: Being inquisitive of Gods nature, suffering, and Gods will does not mean that you are faithless and it does not insult God!! Just as, regurgitating the same garbage that the majority of religious people do e.g “we exist to worship God” “Suffering exists because of free will”, etc does not somehow automatically satisfy God!

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and vermillioncorefan
Read my thread bish niggas

God made me an ugly autist, what did that nigger mean by this ?

God made me an ugly autist, what did that nigger mean by this ?
You’re an elite soldier of God (special forces unit). He knew you would be able to handle the heavy burden so he specifically chose you for such a momentous task.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Primalsplit
You’re an elite soldier of God (special forces unit). He knew you would be able to handle the heavy burden so he specifically chose you for such a momentous task.
ah explains why he gave me such a narrow frame and a micropenis :soy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and Eternal_
Did you know that god doesn't exist and you're just coping with the fact that you're lost and have no meaning in life?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Did you know that god doesn't exist and you're just coping with the fact that you're lost and have no meaning in life?
I do not care today, nor tomorrow, nor any other day about what atheists think. You little retards think we came from fish that walked out of water and that a spinning water rock made life on its own volition. Fuckkkkkk off lil twats

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I do not care today, nor tomorrow, nor any other day about what atheists think. You little retards think we came from fish that walked out of water and that a spinning water rock made life on its own volition. Fuckkkkkk off lil twats
I believe in creation but not religion. Science is a religion.

Bookmarked

Will read 👍
This nigga is booking-marking it as if it’s the length of a book that he needs to take time out of the day to read

:feelswah:

Book of Job = Just be ok with being an abused-cel theory. :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: overlord_97 and Eternal_
Bomp

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Bump for all Islamic dogs who tell me I am weak in my faith for being inquisitive

✝️❤️‍🔥🩷🙏🏻😇