Also, why are you a fat subhuman? Atleast loose some weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24929 and UZB_Strebl
Facts bro like I swear incels don’t even do the simple shit then bitch Bahah

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Why did u get banned from .is
ProudWeeb was on my ass for this dumb instagram Post I made a thread about that apparently "sexualized minors":soy::soy:. He gave me a 30 percent when i was already over 90 and I got the ban hammer.He told me to reflect on my actions and he'll let me back in three months.So meanwhile I'm just spending my time here since I got nowhere else to go, but man am I out of place:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Im too NT and high inhib to go to a gym, even though I wanted to in the past.I hate the thought of getting mocked by the normies :feelsrope:.Thinking of just buying a cheap treadmill off amazon for the time being.

Im too NT and high inhib to go to a gym, even though I wanted to in the past.I hate the thought of getting mocked by the normies :feelsrope:.Thinking of just buying a cheap treadmill off amazon for the time being.
Just go on a diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24929
ProudWeeb was on my ass for this dumb instagram Post I made a thread about that apparently "sexualized minors":soy::soy:. He gave me a 30 percent when i was already over 90 and I got the ban hammer.He told me to reflect on my actions and he'll let me back in three months.So meanwhile I'm just spending my time here since I got nowhere else to go, but man am I out of place:feelsrope:
What about NEETs.Net

Mogs me hard

• JFL
What about NEETs.Net
pretty much the same reason but the .net mods don't play around and don't even have a ban appeal option.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Brootal

• So Sad
People, stop giving this guy advices
He's been here for long enough to know what to do, OP is just lazy/depressed

I hope things get better for you though man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Deleted member 41284
On your years on incel.is you never decided to actually looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Retards here thinking this nigga can actually looksmax. Bunch of completely out of touch zoomers.

Im sorry bro. Its over regardless if ur in India or the West

Do you live in India?

I'm a NEET,spent 7 years rotting on incels.is and recently joined the IPF (incel protection force) movement.How over is it?:feelsrope:

View attachment 2765443

The pic is like a year old however.
Forget women bro, at least try to make some money online somehow so u can list some burden off your parents. I feel bad for your parents especially bro, wish it gets better for u somehow. At least u should try with grooming bruh, u look giga subhuman with those side burns coming out, and maybe get a better haircut. I’m not saying it will make you handsome, it will just give you better self image that you are taking care of yourself and u put urself on a routine, at least walk around at home at first and then progressively overload

Retards here thinking this nigga can actually looksmax. Bunch of completely out of touch zoomers.
He can def lifemaxx at first tbh, just needs baby steps to propel himself into bigger steps, like him working out could just start out by getting dumbbells and working out and walking at home

• +1
He can def lifemaxx at first tbh, just needs baby steps to propel himself into bigger steps, like him working out could just start out by getting dumbbells and working out and walking at home
Working out.:feelskek:

Working out.:feelskek:
Forget about getting women, he at least needs to get his life together and stop burdening his parents.

Love you brother. Life can get better and will get better for you. Stop posting your face on incel forums, stay away. There's hope and a life for you. Don't beat yourself up anymore and you don't deserve the hate you give yourself.

• +1
It's not over go see an ortho to expand your narrow palate and braces to align your jaw
Take a look at YouTube better face forward

you're doing this to yourself man. you could be a happy bluepill ltn if you tried

It's not over go see an ortho to expand your narrow palate and braces to align your jaw
there's something wrong with my jaw? i thought i atleast had a lower third. I was going to get braces in the future mainly cause my teeth are crooked.

good lower third, i meant.

your kinda right , i never really seriously tried to improve myself or my situation and i give up at the slightest difficulty when I do make an effort. I tried working out in the past but i'm never consistent and fall back into old patterns and that applies to other aspects in my life, like learning new skills. I know i'm not retarded and I can understand complicated things but there is this overwhelming laziness on my shoulders that's so hard to lift off since i've been living like this for the better half of a decade after I dropped out of society.Ty for the comment though, sometimes it feels good knowing people still believe in you .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
your kinda right , i never really seriously tried to improve myself or my situation and i give up at the slightest difficulty when I do make an effort. I tried working out in the past but i'm never consistent and fall back into old patterns and that applies to other aspects in my life, like learning new skills. I know i'm not retarded and I can understand complicated things but there is this overwhelming laziness on my shoulders that's so hard to lift off since i've been living like this for the better half of a decade after I dropped out of society.Ty for the comment though, sometimes it feels good knowing people still believe in you .
bhaiya I am a lazy person too just progressively overload TBH, u got this. Sometimes maybe people believing in you is all you need

• +1
there's something wrong with my jaw? i thought i atleast had a lower third. I was going to get braces in the future mainly cause my teeth are crooked.
Yes your eye is assymetric and under eye support is shit because your tongue isn't properly bringing upward force palate.

Look thru that channel widening the jaw and training tongue using myospots to hit macilla is key.
Go lose Weight too fatso

First off all dude, shave and lose some weight

A cold shower and brushing your teeth is sufficient to fix your predicament. Also, it wouldn't hurt to try mewing as well

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell