The average 20 year old landwhale has a body count of 25!

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Its so fucking over JFL at having a dick. WTF

Most landwhales around the age bracket of 20 have a body count of 20!

You can even ask these 350lb hambeasts yourself and they will always give an answer around the 16-25 range (providing they are honest)!

Meanwhile most men on this forum have a body count lower than 5 yet they are in shape and not obese.

All my guy friends have a body count of under 5 (myself included). They are average looking men.

Yet some hambeast has a body count of 25. JFL at hypergamy! JFL at female privilege. JFL at being born with a dick.

Reality shits on men. What kinda fucked up reality is this where a burger eating female can have 25 bodies at age 20. While a 20 year old jacked guy is incel. This is ragefuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, TheRagingBull, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
yep which is why looksmatching is poitless. male and female brains are wired completely differently. a bottom tier incel will gymcel and be ripped till he dies, a bottom tier fat girl will absolutely never achieve any phsyique

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
yep which is why looksmatching is poitless. male and female brains are wired completely differently. a bottom tier incel will gymcel and be ripped till he dies, a bottom tier fat girl will absolutely never achieve any phsyique
Every guy says fatties are repulsive yet these fat bitches have such high body counts! if they are that ugly where do they get their men from?

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Every guy says fatties are repulsive yet these fat bitches have such high body counts! if they are that ugly where do they get their men from?
some men are truly desperate

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pikabro, Deleted member 41284 and 2 others
some men are truly desperate
Some men... some men? Mate these landwhales each have two football teams by age 20! Its not some men being desperate, theres a bigger picture here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 41284 and InnerVoid
Some men... some men? Mate these landwhales each have two football teams by age 20! Its not some men being desperate, theres a bigger picture here
can a girl truly bottom tier in your opinion? like, arent most non fat girls automatically ltb+?

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing and Canwefixit
can a girl truly bottom tier in your opinion? like, arent most non fat girls automatically ltb+?
Ive seen some skinny truecels before but most non fat girls are ltb at the very least. Most men, myself included seem to not be as disgusted by landwhales as we say we are. Because these fatties can easily get it

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
but most non fat girls are ltb at the very least
meanwhile starvamexxed incels are invisible lol

Most men, myself included seem to not be as disgusted by landwhales as we say we are. Because these fatties can easily get it
very few fat girls can pull it off tbh tbh. most of them are cringe and repuslive

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
West is fucked.Women are gigawhore and it is impossible to find a trad girl

meanwhile starvamexxed incels are invisible lol

very few fat girls can pull it off tbh tbh. most of them are cringe and repuslive
Nah tbh it seems like most fat girls can have a hoe phase and rack up 25 bodies in 2 years. They may not do it for you personally but these fatties can easily get football teams to rail them

Nah tbh it seems like most fat girls can have a hoe phase and rack up 25 bodies in 2 years. They may not do it for you personally but these fatties can easily get football teams to rail them
@InnerVoid Im talking real fatties too, like 350lbs+. Not talking about your small landwhales but you know the ones with the belly, arm fat, double chin, back fat

@InnerVoid The 350lb landwhale who has 25 bodies at age 20

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 41284 and InnerVoid
@InnerVoid Im talking real fatties too, like 350lbs+. Not talking about your small landwhales but you know the ones with the belly, arm fat, double chin, back fat
its worse than i thought

• +1
They may not do it for you personally but these fatties can easily get football teams to rail them
its so easy if you have a vagina....

• +1
its worse than i thought
Agreed. Most 'blackpillers' here dont realise the SMV of landwhales
its so easy if you have a vagina....
Yes and then we get told that we have male privilege. That's the part that makes my blood boil. Females get told they are oppressed when in reality men are oppressed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Verline and InnerVoid
Its so fucking over JFL at having a dick. WTF

Most landwhales around the age bracket of 20 have a body count of 20!

You can even ask these 350lb hambeasts yourself and they will always give an answer around the 16-25 range (providing they are honest)!

Meanwhile most men on this forum have a body count lower than 5 yet they are in shape and not obese.

All my guy friends have a body count of under 5 (myself included). They are average looking men.

Yet some hambeast has a body count of 25. JFL at hypergamy! JFL at female privilege. JFL at being born with a dick.

Reality shits on men. What kinda fucked up reality is this where a burger eating female can have 25 bodies at age 20. While a 20 year old jacked guy is incel. This is ragefuel.
I’d say for my age the avg man has a 5-6 body count and avg woman has 10, but for these whales yeah probably higher. And ignore any coper saying fat girls have lower standards. They would reject the fuck out of me despite me being tall + lean while they are barely 5’4 and fat as fuck.

• +1
I’d say for my age the avg man has a 5-6 body count and avg woman has 10, but for these whales yeah probably higher. And ignore any coper saying fat girls have lower standards. They would reject the fuck out of me despite me being tall + lean while they are barely 5’4 and fat as fuck.
How do these whales have a higher body counts than your slim MTB women?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
How do these whales have a higher body counts than your slim MTB women?
Because usually higher weight equals high sex drive, I have a friend who gained weight from food coping a lot and getting lazy (he was 80kg years ago now he’s a 100kg+ fat fuck) and he says his sex drive went sky high since then

• +1
Because usually higher weight equals high sex drive, I have a friend who gained weight from food coping a lot and getting lazy (he was 80kg years ago now he’s a 100kg+ fat fuck) and he says his sex drive went sky high since then
How tf do I have a high sex drive at 60kg? I thought lower body fat is better for male sex drive? Also if these fatties have a high sex drive then why aint they desperate?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and autistic_tendencies
How tf do I have a high sex drive at 60kg? I thought lower body fat is better for male sex drive? Also if these fatties have a high sex drive then why aint they desperate?
The second part puzzles me to hell. But idk who said low sex drive is better I always thought lardmaxxing is gonna make you more horny

fat girls are how you run up your numbers

nobody knows what your old slays looked like

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Canwefixit and Aladin
So most men just fuck fat girls to increase their body count?
Yes, and fat girls deal with it because that's the only way they get attention

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Canwefixit
You had a landwhale ex no?

You aren’t blackpilled if you don’t accept this truth.
@InnerVoid The 350lb landwhale who has 25 bodies at age 20
This flat 1 PSL maybe even lower monster has higher SMV than a standard MTN