Does it bother you that you live an average life

Everyone is insignificant in the grand scheme of things
Just accept it and stop coping thinking you could matter or become more than a meaningless speck in history

Biggest blackpill is the Darwin/ insignificance pill.

What work do you do? Thought you bartend tbh.

Armed forces are the only wagey I think I can do ngl that isn't a niche science. @6ft4 @forevergymcelling serving them whilst having all my needs covered and seeing the world for what it truly is, living on an aircraft carrier, maybe fucking locals, maximum respect, hopefully side-hustle from a laptop etc, etc.

You know my life now and I know yours and this sentence is as true as it gets. Respect.

You ever dabbled in armed forces?

Only if you're ugly, indian, muslim and subhuman then yes.

Although you're too young to understand but especially in the next few years if you still have a backbone you will find that mental health and happiness are overrated. It is all about goals.

How terrible is wisdom when it gives no profits to the wise?

Have a real near-death experience that you cannot or barely control first before you contemplate suicide first. That way you will naturally respect your instinct to survive, cortisol etc

Unless you have had to work for yourself to get you're needs covered at the very least, you're retarded. Put yourself in situations that you fucking hate then you'll find yourself.

>Nigger can you stop making these doomer threads already, at least spare us on Saturday goddannit
>stagnation breeds stress.

@SecularIslamist I think your brother needs to read this entire thread plus pages.

Time is not on your side.

Mirin.

Is this satire? You're a smart user whom I've mired your experiment series before.

Armed forces is for cucks jfl
I considered it a couple of months ago cos idk what to do
Just act like an obedient schoolchild theory

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and infini
You ever been stabbed or had a gun pointed at you? Or have you ever overdosed on anything and woke up in the hospital? Let me know when any of that has happened to you.
Being stabbed or shot or ODed would have been easier for me from what I went through since it would require less suffering, more likeliness of death but that's all I'll disclose about my personal life. You've experienced something along your lines I suppose.

Armed forces is for cucks jfl
I considered it a couple of months ago cos idk what to do
Just act like an obedient schoolchild theory
Sounds like any other wagecuckholding if you bothered to read the thread.

>Armed forces is for cucks jfl
>I considered it a couple of months ago cos idk what to do

Well I hope that since you started being on here you haven't been pissing your time away on insecure, jfl at yous like the one you just pulled.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Being stabbed or shot or ODed would have been easier for me from what I went through since it would require less suffering, more likeliness of death but that's all I'll disclose about my personal life. You've experienced something along your lines I suppose.

Sounds like any other wagecuckholding if you bothered to read the thread.

>Armed forces is for cucks jfl
>I considered it a couple of months ago cos idk what to do

Well I hope that since you started being on here you haven't been pissing your time away on insecure, jfl at yous like the one you just pulled.
You’re coping. What did you go through? A “heartbreak” jfl let’s see you get stabbed multiple times. Such a coper. “Nooo I had no friends and had a heartbreak it’s soo much harder than getting stabbed and almost dying :feelsuhh:

I’ve gone through so much fucked up shit. I pray you haven’t gone through what I’ve gone through.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
You’re coping. What did you go through? A “heartbreak” jfl let’s see you get stabbed multiple times. Such a coper. “Nooo I had no friends and had a heartbreak it’s soo much harder than getting stabbed and almost dying :feelsuhh:

I’ve gone through so much fucked up shit. I pray you haven’t gone through what I’ve gone through.
:soy:

Is that all, son?

Extreme, life-threatening cases of gang violence against me. Family under threats from public and police raids, outcasted, loss of relationships that lasted as long as you gained puberty and homelessness whilst you were being psuedo-intellectual on here to name some.

Last edited:
:soy:

Is that all, son?

Extreme, life-threatening cases of gang violence against me, family under threats from public and police raids, loss of relationships that lasted as long as you gained pubity and homelessness to name a few.
Not all at all. That’s half.

But have you ever been stabbed or had a gun pointed at you AT THE VERY LEAST? Ever been taken out of your house by CPS? Ever indirectly killed anyone? You’re a fucking bum. You writing the soy emoji is an indicator you’re some 18-19 year old who thinks he’s been through shit. Ignored.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
This thread is for 25+ year olds btw not kids still in school

By this I mean you're:

An average guy
Average looks
Average salary
Average job
Average status
Average slay count
Average life experience

You're unremarkable, unexceptional

A cog in the machine

Nothing separates you from the crowd and the hoards of other men

View attachment 2841528View attachment 2841529View attachment 2841505View attachment 2841506

Pretty much an insignificant existence. Every day is the exact fucking same; no excitement, no novelty, and most importantly, no chance of ever escaping. If you were born into this life, it's borderline impossible to fully escape.

Even me, I brutally mog most men in looks. I've pretty much traveled the world, never had money issues, never had to face any real hardship, I've slayed harder than most average guys could dream of, more unique experiences than 99% of other guys. Yet my life is so fucking insignificant, I can't even imagine how a truly average man copes. The type of guy who works 50 hours a week in a soul sucking job and comes home to an empty house. No career success or success with dating. No friends. No hobbies. Jesus Christ it must be fucking brutal.

View attachment 2841507View attachment 2841509

We're all useless side characters in this rigged life. Nothing makes us special. Day to day, everything is the same. Even to escape a couple of times per year you have to request permission from your employer, just fucking lol. Working 5 days for 2 days of freedom and 25 days off a year, jfl at this

I know that most people out there have it much worse than me but it still doesn't make me feel better. Even doing basic shit infuriates me e.g. sitting in a crammed train commuting, makes me feel like a fucking cockraoch. The average guy in this world is a 0 sentience ape who is constantly making poor decisions, and yet our day-to-day lives are similar, so what the fuck does that make me?

Fucking brutal tbh

I need to learn to be more grateful but I just can't. It's exceptional life or death

@6ft4
dnr

Not all at all. That’s half.

But have you ever been stabbed or had a gun pointed at you AT THE VERY LEAST? Ever been taken out of your house by CPS? Ever indirectly killed anyone? You’re a fucking bum. You writing the soy emoji is an indicator you’re some 18-19 year old who thinks he’s been through shit. Ignored.
Probably. Anyway, jfl at the age guess. Nice projection, nigger. When I said about you being pseudo-intellectual here it is, fuck, I hate being right all the time. @ReadBooksEveryday @ascension @MakinItHappen

The average streamer is ugly, short and has no genuine skill yet they make millions
do you honestly believe that the avg streamer makes millions?

most streams on twitch have zero-10 viewers nigga lmfaoo

i wish i lived an average life

I can't even imagine how a truly average man copes. The type of guy who works 50 hours a week in a soul sucking job and comes home to an empty house. No career success or success with dating. No friends. No hobbies. Jesus Christ it must be fucking brutal.

sadly becoming more common. No idea how they do it. I will rope if i end up like that

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
do you honestly believe that the avg streamer makes millions?

most streams on twitch have zero-10 viewers nigga lmfaoo
No shit but I’m obviously talking about the famous ones.

No shit but I’m obviously talking about the famous ones.
its not easy to become a famous streamer

you need insane amts of luck, among other things

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Only problem is my fucking IQ and lack of opportunity bottle necking me :feelswhy:
The non-stop effort posting on subchads.org is probably up there, too. Not sure why you burn so much energy trying to impress a bunch of anonymous losers online if you're trying to build a successful career. I wouldn't be pouring over chad's ig to find the perfect image to shitpost online if I were in your shoes.

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and albe.ORG

By this I mean you're:

An average guy
Average looks
Average salary
Average job
Average status
Average slay count
Average life experience

A cog in the machine

View attachment 2841528View attachment 2841529View attachment 2841505View attachment 2841506

Pretty much an insignificant existence. Every day is the exact fucking same; no excitement, no novelty, and most importantly, no chance of ever escaping. If you were born into this life, it's borderline impossible to fully escape.

Even me, I brutally mog most men in looks. I've pretty much traveled the world, never had money issues, never had to face any real hardship, I've slayed harder than most average guys could dream of, more unique experiences than 99% of other guys. Yet my life is so fucking insignificant, I can't even imagine how a truly average man copes. The type of guy who works 50 hours a week in a soul sucking job and comes home to an empty house. No career success or success with dating. No friends. No hobbies. Jesus Christ it must be fucking brutal.

We're all useless side characters in this rigged life. Nothing makes us special. Day to day, everything is the same. Even to escape a couple of times per year you have to request permission from your employer, just fucking lol. Working 5 days for 2 days of freedom and 25 days off a year, jfl at this

I know that most people out there have it much worse than me but it still doesn't make me feel better. Even doing basic shit infuriates me e.g. sitting in a crammed train commuting, makes me feel like a fucking cockraoch. The average guy in this world is a 0 sentience ape who is constantly making poor decisions, and yet our day-to-day lives are similar, so what the fuck does that make me?

Fucking brutal tbh

I need to learn to be more grateful but I just can't. It's exceptional life or death

@6ft4
At least Im not average slay count mine is 0

The only thing that stops this world from ending is just ignorance on the part of most people. If most people who existed knew the truth behind what you said (based on personal experiences) the world would stop. Men would all simultaneously cease to be productive because they would realize just how much of a scam life can be. How much a scam life really is. The part where you said:
Whose truth is your truth? Whose cope is your cope? (@ReadBooksEveryday)
will try to be refuted. People will say it's all tales. That's how you know who the real losers are. The people who have such little idea of the actual craziness of life, that any kind of "accomplishments" (whether they be social, monetary, or otherwise) are all just embellishments of the truth.

Sad part is just like you said that we are all just cogs. It's all so insignificant. Doesn't matter how many women you've slayed, where you've traveled, the crazy situations you've been in. I have been in situations that 99% of men will not be in. Even typing all this makes me feel dirty because to anyone on the outside looking in, it just looks like some kind of gloat.
Yes dude that must be it lmao.
I'm broke as fuck, and I don't think I have any chance of breaking free of that. College is a scam. It's not what you know, it's who you know. It's not how much you work because the people who sometimes do the littlest at thmount of work, reap the most benefits; they become the richest, the ones with the most status.

Life is such a scam, even for the people who would be top 15% of people in terms of life experience or looks.
Banderas react Shorten

Which one dear?
Just generalise the elite theory.

Have at least some point more than £50,000 in your accountthen see how your attitude is. Or casually stroll into a bank to start an account holding £15k cash in hand like me. You have no real idea of how the higher percentage works yet for some reason those who are at the lowest class always feel the most entitled and have the biggest egos jfl. Another case of @averagejoe and @AlexBrown84 being right. This time about wealth, class and what state they're in, I assure you they are living better than you.

Embarrassing that the majority of respected users (@Gargantuan, @PrinceLuenLeoncur, @Amnesia, @Gengar, @forevergymcelling etc) fell for this schizo ramble shit but believe a small edit of photoshop is supposedly worse. Wake up to reality. State of this forum.

@TechnoBoss muh may huve ignored me but you will see me floating around with the same people, same discussions, you immature ape dolt.

Last edited:
Whose truth is your truth? Whose cope is your cope?

Yes dude that must be it lmao.

View attachment 2847285
Which one dear?
Just generalise the elite theory. Have at least at some point more than £50,000 in your account at any point then see how your attitude is then. Or casually stroll into a bank to start an account holding £15k in hand, you have no real idea of how the higher percentage works yet for some reason those who are at the lowest class always feel the most entitled and have the biggest egos jfl. Another case of @averagejoe and @AlexBrown84 being right. This time about wealth, class and what state they're in, I assure you they are living better than you.

Embarrassing that the majority of respected users (@Gargantuan,@PrinceLuenLeoncur, @Amnesia, @Gengar, @forevergymcelling etc) fell for this schizo ramble shit but believe a small edit of photoshop is supposedly worse. Wake up to reality. State of this forum.

@TechnoBoss muh may huve ignored me but you will see me floating around with the same people, same discussions, you immature ape dolt.
Me? Respected? :ogre:

Also, TechnoBhai is a cool dude. Idk why you’re arguing with him.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Me? Respected? :ogre:

Also, TechnoBhai is a cool dude. Idk why you’re arguing with him.
He was. Until reality hits. Just exposing his retarded psuedo intellectualism. Couldn't handle someone with similar experiences and self-ER'd.

By this I mean you're:

An average guy
Average looks
Average salary
Average job
Average status
Average slay count
Average life experience

A cog in the machine

Fucking brutal tbh

@6ft4
No but it bothers me that ur mom is spitting my coom instead of swallowing it

I just count my blessings that someone has it worse than me in every country on earth. The biggest thing you will regret is not using your time wisely to achieve goals and not chasing what you have a passion for. Family, friends,work,goals. All these things are important. You can't really stop to think you weren't born into a rich family or the fact that Sean opry only has an exceptional life just because of he is a supermodel. Luckily most people don't have it this lucky in life and most are just average or sadly extremely below average due to disability/deformity.

i just wish i was normal

He was. Until reality hits. Just exposing his retarded psuedo intellectualism. Couldn't handle someone with similar experiences and self-ER'd.
Pseudo intellectualism? How old are you bro? Just curious.

Yes it bothers me

I hope it’ll change soon tho

I’m giving my all to boxing fr

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and TechnoBoss
Being your own boss while being able to make a significant amount of money mogs so hard @Amnesia

It's not like I wanna be famous or anything, I just want to be free.

Only problem is my fucking IQ and lack of opportunity bottle necking me :feelswhy:

View attachment 2841527
You said that making money is impossible yet you seem to be great financially in your post

By this I mean you're:

An average guy
Average looks
Average salary
Average job
Average status
Average slay count
Average life experience

A cog in the machine

Fucking brutal tbh

@6ft4
So doomed to boring life if not look like Richard Ramirez or Barrett?