Average salary
Average job
Average status
Average slay count
Average life experience

You're unremarkable, unexceptional

A cog in the machine

Nothing separates you from the crowd and the hoards of other men

Pretty much an insignificant existence. Every day is the exact fucking same; no excitement, no novelty, and most importantly, no chance of ever escaping. If you were born into this life, it's borderline impossible to fully escape.

Even me, I brutally mog most men in looks. I've pretty much traveled the world, never had money issues, never had to face any real hardship, I've slayed harder than most average guys could dream of, more unique experiences than 99% of other guys. Yet my life is so fucking insignificant, I can't even imagine how a truly average man copes. The type of guy who works 50 hours a week in a soul sucking job and comes home to an empty house. No career success or success with dating. No friends. No hobbies. Jesus Christ it must be fucking brutal.

We're all useless side characters in this rigged life. Nothing makes us special. Day to day, everything is the same. Even to escape a couple of times per year you have to request permission from your employer, just fucking lol. Working 5 days for 2 days of freedom and 25 days off a year, jfl at this

I know that most people out there have it much worse than me but it still doesn't make me feel better. Even doing basic shit infuriates me e.g. sitting in a crammed train commuting, makes me feel like a fucking cockraoch. The average guy in this world is a 0 sentience ape who is constantly making poor decisions, and yet our day-to-day lives are similar, so what the fuck does that make me?

Fucking brutal tbh

I need to learn to be more grateful but I just can't. It's exceptional life or death

@6ft4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, aleksander, gymislife and 39 others
Being your own boss while being able to make a significant amount of money mogs so hard @Amnesia

It's not like I wanna be famous or anything, I just want to be free.

Only problem is my fucking IQ and lack of opportunity bottle necking me :feelswhy:

Unidisputed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, bloomercel, datboijj and 10 others
This thread is for 25+ year olds btw not kids still in school

By this I mean you're:

An average guy
Average looks
Average salary
Average job
Average status
Average slay count
Average life experience

A cog in the machine

View attachment 2841505View attachment 2841506

Pretty much an insignificant existence. Every day is the exact fucking same; no excitement, not novelty, and most importantly, no chance of ever escaping. If you were born into this life, it's borderline impossible to fully escape.

Even me, I brutally mog most men in looks. I've pretty much traveled the world, never had money issues, never had to face any real hardship, I've slayed harder than most average guys could dream of, more unique experiences than 99% of other guys. Yet my life is so fucking insignificant, I can't even imagine how a truly average man copes. The type of guys who works 50 hours a week in a soul sucking job and comes home to an empty house. No career success or success with dating. Jesus Christ it must be fucking brutal.

View attachment 2841507View attachment 2841509

We're all useless side characters in this rigged life. Nothing makes us special. Day to day, everything is the same. Even to escape a couple of times per year you have to request permission from your employer, just fucking lol. Working 5 days for 2 days of freedom, jfl at this

I know that most people out there have it much worse than me but it still doesn't make me feel better. Even doing basic shit infuriates me e.g. sitting in a crammed train commuting, makes me feel like a fucking cockraoch. The average guy in this world is a 0 sentience ape who is constantly making poor decisions, and yet our day-to-day lives are similar, so what does that make me?

Fucking brutal tbh

I need to learn to be more grateful but I just can't. It's exceptional life or death

@6ft4
I live a below average life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5outsider, bloomercel, dopaminebeyondfried and 8 others
I'm below average and kinda over it now but your university thread with girls being whores did cortisol spike me a bit I will say

• +1
Reactions: murdah and bloomercel
Modern world lifestyle yes

I feel like this lifestyle doesn't go hand in hand with my intuintions

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, datboijj and kanderior
Even Jeff Bezos is a squirrel compared to Alexander the Great.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, bloomercel, datboijj and 4 others
yeah, it bothers me when I feel mogged by guys like Tyler Maher, but nothing gives me that deep existential dread like feeling statusmogged by celebs, athletes, world leaders etc., or even just normies living a socialmaxxed and funmaxxed life. That should ultimately be a man's purpose in life, to try and become somebody and achieve freedom from a slavelike existence. But good luck explaining that to a forum full of kids who think the only meaning of life is to be attractive to club and OLD sluts, and working hard in sports, carreer etc. is "betabuxx cope" or whatever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, greywind, bloomercel and 20 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Paroxysm, datboijj and 7 others
Being your own boss while being able to make a significant amount of money mogs so hard @Amnesia

It's not like I wanna be famous or anything, I just want to be free.

Only problem is my fucking IQ and lack of opportunity bottle necking me :feelswhy:

View attachment 2841527
I have pretty much realized that being self employed completely has been the only thing that's kept me from killing myself

I could not do a standard 9-5 grind with a fucking boss over my shoulder and FUCKING COMMUTING every day, there's just no way I am EVER going to do that

I could not live if I didn't have the ability at any time to take a day or two or more off

edit: and yeah I don't udnerstand how averag men cope with this wageslave or even salaryslave lifestyle. You are a cog in a machine, have barely any free time and are ugly and invisible to women. Even with my ability to get sex from prime women I still am constantly on the verge of wanting to kill myself or falling into deep depression

ignorance to reality is a good cope tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, gymislife, MikeMew'sBitch and 20 others
yeah, it bothers me when I feel mogged by guys like Tyler Maher, but nothing gives me that deep existential dread like feeling statusmogged by celebs, athletes, world leaders etc., or even just normies living a socialmaxxed and funmaxxed life. That should ultimately be a man's purpose in life, to try and become somebody and achieve freedom from a slavelike existence. But good luck explaining that to a forum full of kids who think the only meaning of life is to be attractive to club and OLD sluts, and working hard in sports, carreer etc. is "betabuxx cope" or whatever.
It gives me dopamine spikes to even imagine a life where I can wake up and just do whatever I want.

Nobody to answer to, no slave job or shitty responsibilities. My own property and money to spend on leisurely activities or travelling ect

And most importantly, being able to relax without feeling guilty that I'm wasting time that could be spent trying to make money

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Paroxysm, datboijj and 8 others
The only thing that stops this world from ending is just ignorance on the part of most people. If most people who existed knew the truth behind what you said (based on personal experiences) the world would stop. Men would all simultaneously cease to be productive because they would realize just how much of a scam life can be. How much a scam life really is. The part where you said:
Even me, I brutally mog most men in looks. I've pretty much traveled the world, never had money issues, never had to face any real hardship, I've slayed harder than most average guys could dream of, more unique experiences than 99% of other guys. Yet my life is so fucking insignificant, I can't even imagine how a truly average man copes. The type of guys who works 50 hours a week in a soul sucking job and comes home to an empty house. No career success or success with dating. Jesus Christ it must be fucking brutal.
will try to be refuted. People will say it's all tales. That's how you know who the real losers are. The people who have such little idea of the actual craziness of life, that any kind of "accomplishments" (whether they be social, monetary, or otherwise) are all just embellishments of the truth.

Sad part is just like you said that we are all just cogs. It's all so insignificant. Doesn't matter how many women you've slayed, where you've traveled, the crazy situations you've been in. I have been in situations that 99% of men will not be in. Even typing all this makes me feel dirty because to anyone on the outside looking in, it just looks like some kind of gloat.

I'm broke as fuck, and I don't think I have any chance of breaking free of that. College is a scam. It's not what you know, it's who you know. It's not how much you work because the people who sometimes do the littlest amount of work, reap the most benefits; they become the richest, the ones with the most status.

Life is such a scam, even for the people who would be top 15% of people in terms of life experience or looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
I have pretty much realized that being self employed completely has been the only thing that's kept me from killing myself

I could not do a standard 9-5 grind with a fucking boss over my shoulder and FUCKING COMMUTING every day, there's just no way I am EVER going to do that
Legit, it's death tier. I did that when I first graduated pre-covid and it was hell on earth, I became cynical, hateful and bitter beyond belief. My rage threads on lookism mog the threads on here to oblivion.

Now I have it much easier, I can work remotely 3 days a week and do pretty much no work all day but it's still not enough. It's still such a brutal existence. I know I'm paid so little compared to so many others and my cunt landlord keeps trying to increase my rent. Inflation is skyrocketing every year, the UK economy is fucking garbage. Every year I lose purchasing power despite any shitty promotions I get

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jarate, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
doesn't bother me because none of those things apply to me. but yeah, in your situation, i'd rope

Yes and even worse I’m non NT with a really shit event.

Ngl I just want fully isolate, neet and rot comfortably tbh but at the same time have some status to mog normies or smth idk.

Streaming or whatever these influencers do is probably ideal. Or the type of job where u make 6 figures while working remote and not doing much

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and dehydrated
The only thing that stops this world from ending is just ignorance on the part of most people. If most people who existed knew the truth behind what you said (based on personal experiences) the world would stop. Men would all simultaneously cease to be productive because they would realize just how much of a scam life can be. How much a scam life really is. The part where you said:

will try to be refuted. People will say it's all tales. That's how you know who the real losers are. The people who have such little idea of the actual craziness of life, that any kind of "accomplishments" (whether they be social, monetary, or otherwise) are all just embellishments of the truth.

Sad part is just like you said that we are all just cogs. It's all so insignificant. Doesn't matter how many women you've slayed, where you've traveled, the crazy situations you've been in. I have been in situations that 99% of men will not be in. Even typing all this makes me feel dirty because to anyone on the outside looking in, it just looks like some kind of gloat.

I'm broke as fuck, and I don't think I have any chance of breaking free of that. College is a scam. It's not what you know, it's who you know. It's not how much you work because the people who sometimes do the littlest amount of work, reap the most benefits; they become the richest, the ones with the most status.

Life is such a scam, even for the people who would be top 15% of people in terms of life experience or looks.
This

None of it fucking matters, unless you're financially secure for life. Slaying, travelling, hobbies and copes all mean absolutely nothing when you have to wake up at 5am the next day to grind at your shitty job for peanuts among these insentient chimps with 0 self awareness

I legit struggle so hard to live in the present cause I'm constantly worrying about the future / the mistakes I made in the past.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Paroxysm, Costcosuperstore and 9 others

Legit, it's death tier. I did that when I first graduated pre-covid and it was hell on earth, I became cynical, hateful and bitter beyond belief. My rage threads on lookism mog the threads on here to oblivion.

Now I have it much easier, I can work remotely 3 days a week and do pretty much no work all day but it's still not enough. It's still such a brutal existence. I know I'm paid so little compared to so many others and my cunt landlord keeps trying to increase my rent. Inflation is skyrocketing every year, the UK economy is fucking garbage. Every year I lose purchasing power despite any shitty promotions I get

life, especially as a male, is just a scam. I Don't know how anyone can disagree. Especially in the last few years seeing all the drone and war footage of the Russia Ukraine thing. Seeing young men sent to the front lines and get killed and blown up so easily. Or getting their foot blown off and then they just shoot themselves. Like boom ur wiped off the face of the earth at 20 years old for what? Nothing, that's what. Politicians that dont give a fuck about you, or even ur own wife who will remarry and forget about u, or ur daughter who will make a tiktok dance on ur grave and then whore herself around her whole life

there is no coping anymore, life is shit, existence is shit, if u bring a kid into the world ur a piece of shit

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, MikeMew'sBitch, niggatron and 16 others
Dude, I live a below average life. But, I'm content for now.

jews GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
life, especially as a male, is just a scam. I Don't know how anyone can disagree.
Cope only for non NTs or certain types of men. Do not group all men as having the same problems.

Male suicide, mental health is all a fucking joke it’s legit weak minded normies who kill themselves over weak shit. Joke of a month the issue isn’t male exclusively based. Fuck normies

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, nofap, infini and 2 others
Dude, I live a below average life. But, I'm content for now.
I'm below average in looks (truecel), I'm below average height (6'0" is the average), I don't have an income, I don't have a job, I'm KHHV. Everyday is the same. I stay indoors most of the time (6 days out of 7). But, I'm still content. :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, LampPostPrime and TechnoBoss
Just get betabuxxed by your gf. Explain to her that this lifestyle Is not for you and you're following Mike thurston footprints. Start to roid like a motherfucker and do vlog with your gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, trueceI and 4 others
Cope only for non NTs or certain types of men. Do not group all men as having the same problems.

Male suicide, mental health is all a fucking joke it’s legit weak minded normies who kill themselves over weak shit. Joke of a month the issue isn’t male exclusively based. Fuck normies
Nigga, you're 18 gtfo. What do you know about life? This thread's for 25+.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Paroxysm, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Modern world lifestyle yes

I feel like this lifestyle doesn't go hand in hand with my intuintions
Modern lifestyle = shitty capitalism, materialism and a loss of sense in purpose. Soyciety is so cucked the only reason I even am at uni is to waste time I do nothing there not only cuz I’m non NT but tbf it is a fucking waste.

I kinda have to go and the others in my family went and have actual decent lives because they weren’t fucked over hard like me.
Fuckkk

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
If I fail in my pursuit of making it to the top I'll just commit the polar opposite and fuck hookers and do drugs until I die of overdose in my fuckhut somewhere in nicaragua.

This

None of it fucking matters, unless you're financially secure for life. Slaying, travelling, hobbies and copes all mean absolutely nothing when you have to wake up at 5am the next day to grind at your shitty job for peanuts among these insentient chimps with 0 self awareness

I legit struggle so hard to live in the present cause I'm constantly worrying about the future / the mistakes I made in the past.
It makes it especially worse when I realize that really ANY kind of "hard work" I've done was really just spent on seemingly useless shit in the end. I don't even know where to begin getting a job right now because I'm so lost. I don't even really HAVE a resume to present to an employer. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side, when it comes to life. Seems like very few people are every TRULY happy in life.
life, especially as a male, is just a scam. I Don't know how anyone can disagree. Especially in the last few years seeing all the drone and war footage of the Russia Ukraine thing. Seeing young men sent to the front lines and get killed and blown up so easily. Or getting their foot blown off and then they just shoot themselves. Like boom ur wiped off the face of the earth at 20 years old for what? Nothing, that's what. Politicians that dont give a fuck about you, or even ur own wife who will remarry and forget about u, or ur daughter who will make a tiktok dance on ur grave and then whore herself around her whole life

there is no coping anymore, life is shit, existence is shit, if u bring a kid into the world ur a piece of shit
None of it makes sense. It seems like the more ignorant a person is, the better off they are. The deeper you look, the more dirt you uncover, the worse it gets. I wake up and think about this shit everyday and the only thing preventing me from offing myself truthfully is just the thought of dying seeming just as bad as the idea of living. Sounds edgy but it's the truth.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Ryldoo IS COPING, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Nigga, you're 18 gtfo. What do you know about life? This thread's for 25+.
Coping oldcel I don’t have to be 25 to understand the cruel reality of life. I’m legit rotting with no sense of direction but at least I’m content knowing most normies will do very fucking bad as well after uni.

The only issue I suffer through is mild bragging rights since being a neet at this age is shit. Status maxxing and getting normies to be jealous of you is law.

If I was NT I could’ve vidya maxxed and streamer maxxed. The average streamer is ugly, short and has no genuine skill yet they make millions

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I'm below average in looks (truecel), I'm below average height (6'0" is the average), I don't have an income, I don't have a job, I'm KHHV. Everyday is the same. I stay indoors most of the time (6 days out of 7). But, I'm still content. :)
I was about to ask how you stay content but I'm NOT content with seemingly a lot to be grateful for. Grass is always greener..
Coping oldcel I don’t have to be 25 to understand the cruel reality of life. I’m legit rotting with no sense of direction but at least I’m content knowing most normies will do very fucking bad as well after uni.

The only issue I suffer through is mild bragging rights since being a neet at this age is shit. Status maxxing and getting normies to be jealous of you is law.

If I was NT I could’ve vidya maxxed and streamer maxxed. The average streamer is ugly, short and has no genuine skill yet they make millions
Life just begins at 18 you aren't even looked at weird for not being in college, or having a job yet. Half the coping looksmaxxing stuff on this website can still even work for you (for whatever that's even worth) - I'm not trying to downplay your state of mind/living, but life had gone in an entirely different direction for me past 18, and then went in an ENTIRELY different direction past 23. You talk a lot about looks, and I know we're on a looksmaxxing forum, but it just shows you haven't seen the reality of things yet. Looks won't make you happy.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Paroxysm, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others

Cope. Your opinion in this thread is irrelevant since this is aimed at 25+. You're a youngcel who has no idea about life. Your brain hasn't even been fully developed yet. Come back in 7 years. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
doesn't bother me because none of those things apply to me. but yeah, in your situation, i'd rope
Low T loser failure thread honetly did not even read but you are all fucking pathetic

I never lose

I was about to ask how you stay content but I'm content with seemingly a lot to be grateful for. Grass is always greener..
I think it's because I copemaxx (I listen to a lot of music, I am a coomer, etc). I do believe most people would've roped in my footsteps but oh well.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and TechnoBoss
I think it's because I copemaxx (I listen to a lot of music, I am a coomer, etc). I do believe most people would've roped in my footsteps but oh well.
I meant to say even with things I should be grateful for, I'm NOT content. Doesn't seem to matter where we are in life cause even with stuff we should be happy for, it isn't enough.

• +1
Reactions: infini, forevergymcelling and Michael Myers
What a joke. I’m being threatened by being let go after probation because they’re comparing me with the boomers with experience who make no errors at probation

No matter if you send in things to deadlines they’re never satisfied

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Life just begins at 18 you aren't even looked at weird for not being in college, or having a job yet.
Uh yes you are. I’m in university rn but I only knew very few people from my school like less than 10 out of 350+ kids who didn’t go to uni.

Also about 95% of those kids including me had jobs throughout HS.
Half the coping looksmaxxing stuff on this website can still even work for you (for whatever that's even worth)
Looks isn’t everything. I’m not a coper
- I'm not trying to downplay your state of mind/living, but life had gone in an entirely different direction for me past 18. You talk a lot about looks, and I know we're on a looksmaxxing forum, but it just shows you haven't seen the reality of things yet. Looks won't make you happy.
Looks Is cope if you aren’t NT and didn’t have a perfect upbringing. Looks being everything is just cope from basement dwellers tbh who think that some drug addicted retard slaying if he’s muh attractive means anything.

Anyways it doesn’t matter anyways. The entire truth and evil behind this world is very apparent but anyone this forum should know. I don’t have to be specific but our society is depressing, evil and meant to demoralize us for a reason. I just wait for shit to get worse and worse tbh

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
I meant to say even with things I should be grateful for, I'm NOT content. Doesn't seem to matter where we are in life cause even with stuff we should be happy for, it isn't enough.
I get what you mean. We get food on our plates everyday, we have some money. We should be grateful for what we have, but honestly we aren't -- or at least, I am not. I personally don't sympathize with starving people around the world because they have the things I long for (they get to have sex while I rot :feelswah:).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, dehydrated and TechnoBoss

By this I mean you're:

An average guy
Average looks
Average salary
Average job
Average status
Average slay count
Average life experience

A cog in the machine

View attachment 2841528View attachment 2841529View attachment 2841505View attachment 2841506

Pretty much an insignificant existence. Every day is the exact fucking same; no excitement, no novelty, and most importantly, no chance of ever escaping. If you were born into this life, it's borderline impossible to fully escape.

Even me, I brutally mog most men in looks. I've pretty much traveled the world, never had money issues, never had to face any real hardship, I've slayed harder than most average guys could dream of, more unique experiences than 99% of other guys. Yet my life is so fucking insignificant, I can't even imagine how a truly average man copes. The type of guy who works 50 hours a week in a soul sucking job and comes home to an empty house. No career success or success with dating. No friends. No hobbies. Jesus Christ it must be fucking brutal.

We're all useless side characters in this rigged life. Nothing makes us special. Day to day, everything is the same. Even to escape a couple of times per year you have to request permission from your employer, just fucking lol. Working 5 days for 2 days of freedom and 25 days off a year, jfl at this

I know that most people out there have it much worse than me but it still doesn't make me feel better. Even doing basic shit infuriates me e.g. sitting in a crammed train commuting, makes me feel like a fucking cockraoch. The average guy in this world is a 0 sentience ape who is constantly making poor decisions, and yet our day-to-day lives are similar, so what the fuck does that make me?

Fucking brutal tbh

@6ft4
Im not even average jfl,im below

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and LampPostPrime
Average Zoomer my age legit has a car, goes to uni with an active social life (connections), studycels & for the most part has a job while doing this

This is what you need to be average at 19 years old. Anything below this and you’re pretty much behind.

To be successful you have to be pretty much have @TeenAscender tier stats & work ethic. And even @TeenAscender doesn’t stand out amongst others around him and he’s probably the most successful person on this forum

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Average Zoomer my age legit has a car, goes to uni with an active social life (connections), studycels & for the most part has a job while doing this

This is what you need to be average at 19 years old. Anything below this and you’re pretty much behind.

To be successful you have to be pretty much have @TeenAscender tier stats & work ethic. And even @TeenAscender doesn’t stand out amongst others around him and he’s probably the most successful person on this forum
How is he successful?

go suck jock dick you gay aah

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nigger can you stop making these doomer threads already, at least spare us on Saturday goddannit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and tombradylover

Mogs me. Brutal. Im gonna take six years to graduate jfl

What a joke. I’m being threatened by being let go after probation because they’re comparing me with the boomers with experience who make no errors at probation

No matter if you send in things to deadlines they’re never satisfied
Well apparently you made some mistakes? Sounds like your job is pretty strict when it comes to that. I can understand somewhat I'd imagine some jobs require a really small margin of error.

I can't even get a job because I have no experience but to get experience, I need to have a job. I need to just get lucky and have someone "take a risk" with me or just say fuck it and join the military. I'd be in basic training with a bunch of kids fresh out of high school.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
time to join your nearest nationalist activism group

can't cope i must ascend

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and LampPostPrime
Talk about yourself, I just finished a threesome with 2 hot blonde bitches in my private pool on my penthouse with sea view. Post that I did an intense 2 hour workout where I benched 400lbs and got a great pump. Uploaded the pics on my Insta and got 1000 likes in 10 minutes with several jbs simping for me in the comments. Going to meet with 2 of them later tonight.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, LampPostPrime and fuxkdakikez
Well, at 30 I can safely say:

1. Working is a good way to pass the time very quickly before surgeries while also covering their cost.
2. Otherwise, it’s a direct exchange of your very limited youth for money so consider very carefully what lifestyle you need.
3. The guys who had brand new hot hatches at 20 are driving mclarens now at 30 - you will never catch up in wealth so don’t try.

In terms of the uses of wealth, there are four things you have to balance:

1. House - your biggest asset but in terms of “statusmaxxing” the return on investment of better houses is abysmal.
2. Car - your second biggest asset and possibly your biggest status symbol - although the return on investment is still abysmal.
3. Time - or in other words, money that you’ve accumulated that will be spent on your continued existence without working. This money has no effect on your status and merely allows you to survive.
4. Looks - surgeries and the ongoing cost of various routines - best return on investment out of anything available as we all know.

You’ll slay more and have more fun with 7 days a week free, than if you drive a Lambo but spend most of your time working. Time is by far the most important.

You can cheat on the vehicle bit - drive a (nice) motorcycle instead of a car and you will have a big halo with none of the associated cost.

Live in an area where house prices are depressed - you’ll get more for your money … usually they’re depressed because there are no jobs but we don’t want to work anyway! Find a university town with no other economy and you’ll have a consistent supply of new girls coming through.

Finally, you can lie. Lie about everything. Lie through your appearance with fake designer clothes and iPhones. Lie about your salary, lie that you even have a job in the first place. They can’t verify it. They don’t get to see your bank balance, just the image you present.

Also, as always, university is the apogee of your life, so DO NOT go until you have had your surgeries and are confident that you have done everything possible for your appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, incel194012940, maximum cope31 and 7 others
All that said, it still does bother me internally but you have to play the cards you’re dealt (and the ones up your sleeve) and make the most of it.

Fake it, and don’t even try to make it.

• +1
Reactions: maximum cope31

By this I mean you're:

An average guy
Average looks
Average salary
Average job
Average status
Average slay count
Average life experience

A cog in the machine

View attachment 2841528View attachment 2841529View attachment 2841505View attachment 2841506

Fucking brutal tbh

@6ft4
what is this cuckery???

sure, we all know blackpill side of life and thus limitations. The most important is how you look at life.

everybody here whining that their need everything external to be happy - if only i had height of NBA players, if only i had bones of Lord Maher, if only i would be a billionaire. With all that you would still find ways to whine. Why?? Because you have nothing internal that makes you content. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and LampPostPrime
Well, at 30 I can safely say:

1. Working is a good way to pass the time very quickly before surgeries while also covering their cost.
2. Otherwise, it’s a direct exchange of your very limited youth for money so consider very carefully what lifestyle you need.
3. The guys who had brand new hot hatches at 20 are driving mclarens now at 30 - you will never catch up in wealth so don’t try.

In terms of the uses of wealth, there are four things you have to balance:

1. House - your biggest asset but in terms of “statusmaxxing” the return on investment of better houses is abysmal.
2. Car - your second biggest asset and possibly your biggest status symbol - although the return on investment is still abysmal.
3. Time - or in other words, money that you’ve accumulated that will be spent on your continued existence without working. This money has no effect on your status and merely allows you to survive.
4. Looks - surgeries and the ongoing cost of various routines - best return on investment out of anything available as we all know.

You’ll slay more and have more fun with 7 days a week free, than if you drive a Lambo but spend most of your time working. Time is by far the most important.

You can cheat on the vehicle bit - drive a (nice) motorcycle instead of a car and you will have a big halo with none of the associated cost.

Live in an area where house prices are depressed - you’ll get more for your money … usually they’re depressed because there are no jobs but we don’t want to work anyway! Find a university town with no other economy and you’ll have a consistent supply of new girls coming through.

Finally, you can lie. Lie about everything. Lie through your appearance with fake designer clothes and iPhones. Lie about your salary, lie that you even have a job in the first place. They can’t verify it. They don’t get to see your bank balance, just the image you present.

Also, as always, university is the apogee of your life, so DO NOT go until you have had your surgeries and are confident that you have done everything possible for your appearance.
Solid advice. Especially your 2nd point about how working is just an exchange of your VERY limited youth = money. This is honestly one of the biggest reasons why working 9-5 is a scam. You have such limited time on this earth. You use your youth to get entry level money (which you basically spend all on rent, food, and gas) until you wageslave enough to get higher up in the company (assuming this is even a job that has upwards mobility, which MOST DO NOT) and then you make more money. At this point though, you're like in your 30s and your money is basically pointless. The best time to have money is arguably in your early 20s when it can be used to enjoy life.

Entering college/uni at a certain point would feel so weird in my opinion. At some point you'll be that old guy who can't really fit in with people who are, on average, way younger. Mirin your advice about moving to a university town though.

what is this cuckery???

sure, we all know blackpill side of life and thus limitations. The most important is how you look at life.

everybody here whining that their need everything external to be happy - if only i had height of NBA players, if only i had bones of Lord Maher, if only i would be a billionaire. With all that you would still find ways to whine. Why?? Because you have nothing internal that makes you content. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You didn't even read half the posts. Half of us aren't even talking about the blackpill here. No one mentioned height, or having incredible bones. And you proved most of our points with the last sentence you wrote.
Because you have nothing internal that makes you content.
Everything can just seem so fucking pointless at times. Most of the time, tbh. Even with a lot of things going seemingly right.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and forevergymcelling
Modern lifestyle = shitty capitalism, materialism and a loss of sense in purpose. Soyciety is so cucked the only reason I even am at uni is to waste time I do nothing there not only cuz I’m non NT but tbf it is a fucking waste.

I kinda have to go and the others in my family went and have actual decent lives because they weren’t fucked over hard like me.
Fuckkk
You go to school, society and family teach you how to behave and mask some of your real intentions in order to participate in society

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel