If you can’t lock in for long periods of time, your life is PROBABLY over

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Like I’m just saying this objectivly man it your like me and can’t spend even 1 hour studying straight without getting burnt out it’s over for you

How are you gonna be able to do those important things in life that you need like days-weeks-months of work for when you can’t even lock in for 1 hour? I have no fucking hope in life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, poopoohead, dna_cel and 6 others
Bunp
Like I’m just saying this objectivly man it your like me and can’t spend even 1 hour studying straight without getting burnt out it’s over for you

How are you gonna be able to do those important things in life that you need like days-weeks-months of work for when you can’t even lock in for 1 hour? I have no fucking hope in life

Green fn Duke Dennis Kai Cenat Fanum taxed sigma male Ohio rizz party skbidi toilet bop lock in blud ong

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, h111 and Zenis
I could before blackpill, blackpill has taken over me now. Brutal, I want out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, <6PSLcel and Zenis
Yes

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
once your receptors are fried you have brain damage

Only can maintain what u have

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Zenis
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin and Zenis
dophamine detox

• Woah

Bump

i will never get to know what love is

• Woah
my ability to do this is only getting worse tbh. Did bad oon an exam bc i was browsing bbc threads instead of studying

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender, dopaminebeyondfried and Zenis
lock in such a cringe term, but i agree

• Woah
lock in such a cringe term, but i agree
Ya it is but what I mean is like if you cant work on getting something done without getting burnt out it’s over for you

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Need cash tho