If you stay fat long enough it may ruin your face

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I determined what happened to me. I had a yo yo in weight most of my young adult life and what happens just like if you drink or smoke, it can actually make your features uneven over time. It may ruin your jaw line and your chin. The body is very adaptable, kind of like playdough. But when that dough is constantly in stress or stretched, what happens it affects things. I also think fat can affect your eye area. It will eventually make your canthal tilt change. I even noticed my eyelids getting fat too. The only positive outcome is you can end up with more hooded looking eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, UrGirlsMcm, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
False info if u eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet and gain overweight its absolutely opposite

• +1
Reactions: Dane
Fat becomes thick means if u are 30 procent you would look like 15

• +1
Reactions: Dane
I determined what happened to me. I had a yo yo in weight most of my young adult life and what happens just like if you drink or smoke, it can actually make your features uneven over time. It may ruin your jaw line and your chin. The body is very adaptable, kind of like playdough. But when that dough is constantly in stress or stretched, what happens it affects things. I also think fat can affect your eye area. It will eventually make your canthal tilt change. I even noticed my eyelids getting fat too. The only positive outcome is you can end up with more hooded looking eyes.
Smoking increase bones retard

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Maybe also even because of fat on chest can worsen your lungs so your face also because it promotes mouth breathing and not nose breathing