Men's bodies peak at 30 years old and women at 25

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Most people I have seen on this site think the younger somebody is the more attractive they are. I have mostly seen this about women, where some people think only women under 20 are attractive amd that is utter bullshit.
A woman's body is at the prime of its sexuality at around the age of 25. At this age they have the highest level of sexual maturity in their bodies (best ass and boobs they will have their entire life) while also maintaining good young and healthy skin. I cringe when I see people here talk about an 18 year old being the most attractive women. For a long term relationship or marriage, sure, they are. She will of course been with the least amount of guys this age (if you are lucky enough you might bag a virgin).
But in terms of pure sex? A 25 year old is WAY more sexually appealing and it is not even close. All of the girls I went to high school with (Im 22) are more fuckable now than they were at 17-18.
For men on the other hand I think that age is 30. It is scientifically the age proven where men are at their prime physical prowess. The bone density and muscle mass they have at that age, accompanied with still having young healthy skin, all of this provided they don't have visible signs of aging like balding, grey hair or shit skin, which of course are down to genetics.
The rawest sex appeal for men (except for prettyboy phenotypes) will always be when their physical characteristics and facial features have been matured in a masculine way (obviously not ogre looking).
Just look at guys like Roman Reigns or Bradley Cooper, they were both after 30 years old at their prime and oozed sex appeal . These are the guys women want to fuck in real life, not some PSL alien looking faggot.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and midlatinocel
girls rot at 20

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
girls rot at 20
your brain is fried bro sorry, as I said all the girls I went to high school with are around 22-23 now and hotter than they have ever been. Idk why people still think that

women peak at 15-16
some might peak at 17 if they have some late growth

fucking retard they are at full heights and breast size and ass size almost at 16, with the best collagen they will have and feminine features and high sex drive and innocence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Efendja and cadee
Different people peak at different ages.
It's stupid to focus too much on chronological age when there are 30 year olds that look 20 and 20 year olds that look 40.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Xangsane and NitoRump
It's stupid to focus too much on chronological age when there are 30 year olds that look 20 and 20 year olds that look 40.
true, but I am talking as in general. The majority of people look their age, give or take 1-2 years

women peak at 15-16
some might peak at 17 if they have some late growth

fucking retard they are at full heights and breast size and ass size almost at 16, with the best collagen they will have and feminine features and high sex drive and innocence
@FBl

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy, oppastoppathe2nd and FBl
your brain is fried bro sorry, as I said all the girls I went to high school with are around 22-23 now and hotter than they have ever been. Idk why people still think that
at 15 they re at their absolute peak

Most people I have seen on this site think the younger somebody is the more attractive they are. I have mostly seen this about women, where some people think only women under 20 are attractive amd that is utter bullshit.
A woman's body is at the prime of its sexuality at around the age of 25. At this age they have the highest level of sexual maturity in their bodies (best ass and boobs they will have their entire life) while also maintaining good young and healthy skin. I cringe when I see people here talk about an 18 year old being the most attractive women. For a long term relationship or marriage, sure, they are. She will of course been with the least amount of guys this age (if you are lucky enough you might bag a virgin).
But in terms of pure sex? A 25 year old is WAY more sexually appealing and it is not even close. All of the girls I went to high school with (Im 22) are more fuckable now than they were at 17-18.
For men on the other hand I think that age is 30. It is scientifically the age proven where men are at their prime physical prowess. The bone density and muscle mass they have at that age, accompanied with still having young healthy skin, all of this provided they don't have visible signs of aging like balding, grey hair or shit skin, which of course are down to genetics.
The rawest sex appeal for men (except for prettyboy phenotypes) will always be when their physical characteristics and facial features have been matured in a masculine way (obviously not ogre looking).
Just look at guys like Roman Reigns or Bradley Cooper, they were both after 30 years old at their prime and oozed sex appeal . These are the guys women want to fuck in real life, not some PSL alien looking faggot.
define prettyboy phenotypes

Women peak at 16 and men peak at 21

like that tren ogre on reddit