Don't accept LTR unless the woman is a virgin

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Yes having sex with different women is fun but only up to a certain point and age, after you have slayed enough good looking women enough times, its a never ending void.
I don't expect most of you to understand since most people here are teenagers and think that ultimate life is fucking endless bitches, at that age that is true tbh.
The ultimate goal in life though is to find a virgin woman who completely adores your physical prowess, and is totally obsessed with you head to toe.
Im talking about she loves the way you talk, the way you dress, how you interact with other people, completely adopts your world view and your preferences etc.
This type of woman will cook, clean and do absolutely anything for you in return for just your presence and nothing else.
Obviously as men you will still want to occasionally fuck other hoes and thats fine, but the genuine peace this type of woman will bring is invaluable.
This should be the ultimate goal of looksmaxxing, not just to fuck different women only. Your life quality will tremendously change and you will live a life worth living.
Of course this type of treatment is Chad treatment most of the time, but I believe if you looksmaxx up to a htn at the very least, you can probably find a good enough looking virgin to spend your life with.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, GabachoCopium, mogstars and 11 others
Yes having sex with different women is fun but only up to a certain point and age, after you have slayed enough good looking women enough times, its a never ending void.
I don't expect most of you to understand since most people here are teenagers and think that ultimate life is fucking endless bitches, at that age that is true tbh.
The ultimate goal in life though is to find a virgin woman who completely adores your physical prowess, and is totally obsessed with you head to toe.
Im talking about she loves the way you talk, the way you dress, how you interact with other people, completely adopts your world view and your preferences etc.
This type of woman will cook, clean and do absolutely anything for you in return for just your presence and nothing else.
Obviously as men you will still want to occasionally fuck other hoes and thats fine, but the genuine peace this type of woman will bring is invaluable.
This should be the ultimate goal of looksmaxxing, not just to fuck different women only. Your life quality will tremendously change and you will live a life worth living.
Of course this type of treatment is Chad treatment most of the time, but I believe if you looksmaxx up to a htn at the very least, you can probably find a good enough looking virgin to spend your life with.
That's impossible past high school

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, mogstars, Pride and 7 others
That's impossible past high school
in the West, I would say its close to impossible but you can still take your chances
In Eastern Europe where I live though its much more doable, but getting increasingly harder by the day. Western ideologies are slowly polluting society here too.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gigasubhuman
im a 28 yo virgin

where can i find this type of woman?

in the West, I would say its close to impossible but you can still take your chances
In Eastern Europe where I live though its much more doable, but getting increasingly harder by the day. Western ideologies are slowly polluting society here too.
Literally impossible unless you're looking for a morbidly obese 1/10 woman.

The best you could get is a woman who lies to you, and I don't know why you would want that. By the time college is over, EVERY girl has been railed through by a couple of Chads at minimum. Though, again if you're lucky they lie to you.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Recessed Life
Literally impossible unless you're looking for a morbidly obese 1/10 woman.

The best you could get is a woman who lies to you, and I don't know why you would want that. By the time college is over, EVERY girl has been railed through by a couple of Chads at minimum. Though, again if you're lucky they lie to you.
I agree tbh, but if you are good looking and lucky enough, you can find an 18 or 19 year old who is in her first year of college. I live in Eastern Europe though so its a bit different than the west.
When I was in high school, basically everyone knew who was fucking who and I can tell you plenty of average - above average looking girls left high school with 0 bodies.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
where can i find this type of woman?
that would be like me telling you how to be a millionare. Its a combination of good looks, good geographical positioning and fortune of course

If your requirement of a woman is for her to be a virgin/non-promiscious, then the least you can do is not cheat on that women? Why would you risk it all by cheating, instead of just having 5+ kids with the one you've already deemed an invaluable addition to your life? Degeneracy shouldn't be promoted on either sides.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, Gigasubhuman, greywind and 4 others
If your requirement of a woman is for her to be a virgin/non-promiscious, then the least you can do is not cheat on that women? Why would you risk it all by cheating, instead of just having 5+ kids with the one you've already deemed an invaluable addition to your life? Degeneracy shouldn't be promoted on either sides.
its coded into every man's DNA to spread his seed to as many women as he can. Women, on the other hand, have different mating strategies engraved in their DNA, which is find the best possible fit for their limited supply of eggs and stick with that.
That is why women want Chads, and we cant blame them.
You can go againts many things but not againts your biology

its coded into every man's DNA to spread his seed to as many women as he can. Women, on the other hand, have different mating strategies engraved in their DNA, which is find the best possible fit for their limited supply of eggs and stick with that.
That is why women want Chads, and we cant blame them.
You can go againts many things but not againts your biology
While the notion of spreading one's seed may have been advantageous in primitive societies, our understanding of population dynamics has evolved since then. The Mouse Utopia experiments, for instance, demonstrated the detrimental effects of unchecked reproduction strategies on a population's sustainability. If left uncontrolled, the whole species eventually perished. Inbreeding, common in societies that permit unrestricted mating, can lead to genetic stagnation and eventual collapse of society.

In contrast, European Judeo-Christian norms and values which promote monogamy, offer a more sustainable approach. Monogamy helps mitigate the risks of inbreeding like seen in some Islamic societies and fosters healthier genetic diversity. Furthermore, it promotes stable family structures (ie the Nuclear Family - the inkwell dream), which are crucial for societal cohesion and progress.

In modern society, the pursuit of lasting fulfilling relationships should prioritize principles like trust, commitment to offspring, and emotional connection, over primitive reproductive instincts. Otherwise we will end up with a hedonistic polygamous society where Chads hoards harems. If that becomes the scenario, then It'll only be a matter of time before a revolution is around the corner.

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman and Timmy
While the notion of spreading one's seed may have been advantageous in primitive societies, our understanding of population dynamics has evolved since then. The Mouse Utopia experiments, for instance, demonstrated the detrimental effects of unchecked reproduction strategies on a population's sustainability. If left uncontrolled, the whole species eventually perished. Inbreeding, common in societies that permit unrestricted mating, can lead to genetic stagnation and eventual collapse of society.

In contrast, European Judeo-Christian norms and values which promote monogamy, offer a more sustainable approach. Monogamy helps mitigate the risks of inbreeding like seen in some Islamic societies and fosters healthier genetic diversity. Furthermore, it promotes stable family structures (ie the Nuclear Family - the inkwell dream), which are crucial for societal cohesion and progress.

In modern society, the pursuit of lasting fulfilling relationships should prioritize principles like trust, commitment to offspring, and emotional connection, over primitive reproductive instincts. Otherwise we will end up with a hedonistic polygamous society where Chads hoards harems. If that becomes the scenario, then It'll only be a matter of time before a revolution is around the corner.
you didn't have to write all that shit, I understand the concept from a societal standpoint.
What I mean is it is coded in every man's genetics to spread his seed aka want to have sex with different women.
Just like women are not shamed nowadays for wanting Chad only, because its their genetic makeup at the end of the day, men shouldn't be shamed for wanting sex with different women whilst in a relationship.
This is not advice on what to do though, and honestly you will know if the girl is the one when you have sex with a different woman and you feel bad about it/don't enjoy it as much

pls 4 max/5'10
not the end of the world, I think you should fuck a hooker to lose your virginity. If you like it (you probably will) you're gonna keep chasing sex and will for sure will find a real girl to do it. you def don't want to hit 30 and a virgin, more than anything it will weigh a lot on your mental

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Good luck finding a virgin white woman in a western country who is over 18

Good luck finding a virgin white woman in a western country who is over 18
I live in Eastern Europe, there's still a bit of hope here

People can make an argument that high e women, their nature is to be a slut. So its the same argument to say ‘Bro we gotta spread our seed to every women’. Appeal to nature argument.

Screw that man

People can make an argument that high e women, their nature is to be a slut. So its the same argument to say ‘Bro we gotta spread our seed to every women’. Appeal to nature argument.

Screw that man
Do not be a bluepilled dork. There are also other arguments I can make about differences between male and female promisciouty apart from biology.
A man literally enters a woman's body a.k.a her temple.
Except for the physical act there is the energy exchange, a man literally leaves a dent within a woman's soul when they fuck.
A male does not get penetrated into his body when he has sex (hopefully not).
A woman also is the gatekeeper to sex, being on this forum you should know that. So yes they should be judged based on who and how many dudes they let them smash.
Do not disprove biology and the laws of energy and the universe just because "ohhhh man and woman we are the same"

Do not be a bluepilled dork. There are also other arguments I can make about differences between male and female promisciouty apart from biology.
Except for the physical act there is the energy exchange, a man literally leaves a dent within a woman's soul when they fuck.
A woman also is the gatekeeper to sex, being on this forum you should know that. So yes they should be judged based on who and how many dudes they let them smash.
Do not disprove biology and the laws of energy and the universe just because "ohhhh man and woman we are the same"
I dont care what you say, I dont wanna smash a bunch of hoes. Slaying aint for me

And I never said that they shouldnt be judged dont put words on my thread

I dont care what you say, I dont wanna smash a bunch of hoes. Slaying aint for me
thats your choice its fine, however most men want to and its totally fine as well

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
And I never said that they shouldnt be judged dont put words on my thread
right you didn't say that, but the way you were mentioning the argument about high e women and them wanting to fuck definitely came off as the typical bluepilled modern male.

Marxism comes from the east, eastern women are already kniving whores who are also feminist.

im 26 in the west, no virgin for me.

Its ok I refuse to get married to a whore so no marriage either

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump