Why iq is just as important if not more important than looks for a good life.

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
if you are incredibly good looking but are fucking retarded you will have a fucked up life. everything in life requires some degree of intelligence. you will never progress in life, social situations, work situations, or relationships if you can't read people, books, situations or yourself.

a retard can't understand that he is good looking. nor can they understand that they are being manipulated. a gay modelling agent will abuse you and put you in a fucked up contract because you can't read the contracts or the person.

an unattractive smart woman can have you convinced that she is the best that you can do and you can't understand your place in the hierarchy of looks. But then toss you away when the novelty of having an attractive idiot wears off.

a retard can't act or book roles, so modelling is the only thing that you can which you will age out of quickly because as a retard you will also make shitty life decisions.

a retard can't control themselves when it comes to drugs and alcohol and will most likely indulge in these things as an escape from his shit life he can't figure out how to fix. his life being shit because everyone is literally and figuratively trying to fuck him.

he can't keep a relationship with a woman because he will have no money or hold a decent conversation. he will only be in relationships with other dumb women which will fail because like chasing a butterfly she will leave or he will leave for a stupid reason.

if you are retarded and good looking you also have to get lucky by being surrounded by good people who pretty much run your life for you. then, and only then will you be okay :(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, aesthetic beauty, Imretarded? and 2 others
cope 80 iq nigger athletes live great lives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Imretarded? and rhinoplasty
cope 80 iq nigger athletes live great lives
they're not 80 iq, and lol are we talking about looks or extreme athleticism?

are you admitting that you think these "niggers" are beautiful? :heart: secretly wholesome reply.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, ezio6, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
op is black so this thread is extremely ironic

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Imretarded?, butterworld and 2 others
op is black so this thread is extremely ironic
are you saying it's ironic because i am good looking but retarded? wholesome replies in this thread :heart:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Imretarded?, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
if you are incredibly good looking but are fucking retarded you will have a fucked up life. everything in life requires some degree of intelligence. you will never progress in life, social situations, work situations, or relationships if you can't read people, books, situations or yourself.

a retard can't understand that he is good looking. nor can they understand that they are being manipulated. a gay modelling agent will abuse you and put you in a fucked up contract because you can't read the contracts or the person.

an unattractive smart woman can have you convinced that she is the best that you can do and you can't understand your place in the hierarchy of looks. But then toss you away when the novelty of having an attractive idiot wears off.

a retard can't act or book roles, so modelling is the only thing that you can which you will age out of quickly because as a retard you will also make shitty life decisions.

a retard can't control themselves when it comes to drugs and alcohol and will most likely indulge in these things as an escape from his shit life he can't figure out how to fix. his life being shit because everyone is literally and figuratively trying to fuck him.

he can't keep a relationship with a woman because he will have no money or hold a decent conversation. he will only be in relationships with other dumb women which will fail because like chasing a butterfly she will leave or he will leave for a stupid reason.

if you are retarded and good looking you also have to get lucky by being surrounded by good people who pretty much run your life for you. then, and only then will you be okay :(
No one cares faggot. You’re ugly and low iq (super human)

• Woah
Reactions: darkness97
No one cares faggot. You’re ugly and low iq (super human)
why is everyone being so nice to me today. you think i'm a super human?

is English your second language? now it makes sense. :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, aesthetic beauty, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Yes I do

No it’s not
thank you :heart:

and i don't believe you. it has to be your second language. no native speaker in their right mind would use such a weird oxymoron as an insult.

that's like me saying you're retardedly intelligent. that's my reply for you 💘

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Imretarded?
thank you :heart:

and i don't believe you. it has to be your second language. nobody native speaker in their right mind would use such a weird oxymoron as an insult.

that's like me saying you're retardedly intelligent. that's my reply for you 💘
Yuo just wouldn’t get it. I envy your innocent mind.

Yuo just wouldn’t get it. I envy your innocent mind.
i understand what you're saying more than you :feelskek: hence why i am making fun of you. let me type something in hindi so were on the same page :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Imretarded?

cope iq doesn't determine life satisfaction looks does

No you don’t
मैं जानता हूं कि आप वही चाहते है, जो मैं चाहता हूं

मैं जानता हूं कि आप वही चाहते है, जो मैं चाहता हूं
Explain it to me if you’ve understood what I’ve said

cope iq doesn't determine life satisfaction looks does
you need both iq and looks.
Explain it to me if you’ve understood what I’ve said

मैंने तुमसे इसका अनुवाद करवाया, मूर्ख मादरचोद, हाहा

you need both iq and looks.

मैंने तुमसे इसका अनुवाद करवाया, मूर्ख मादरचोद, हाहा
I can’t read or understand that. Accept your genetics

• JFL
You need both IQ and decent looks but if you're Chad an average IQ will do just fine

• +1
Reactions: Jova and darkness97

reminds me of this nigger in my class:lul::lul:

reminds me of this nigger in my class:lul::lul:
say it to his face
Deep Breath Sigh GIF by Harlem
and then i'll take you seriously.

say it to his face
Deep Breath Sigh GIF by Harlem
and then i'll take you seriously.
hes 6.2 dreads play basketball (thugmaxxer) but hes fucking slow and stupid his personality is so cringe and annoying not even his looks can save him :lul: hes still able to get some play here and there but wtv

hes 6.2 dreads play basketball (thugmaxxer) but hes fucking slow and stupid his personality is so cringe and annoying not even his looks can save him :lul: hes still able to get some play here and there but wtv
those are my stats in real life, but i cut my dreads a few years ago. i played football instead of basketball. i left the thugmaxxer life for science :(

cahful nigga. :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

I'd much rather be a low iq subhuman than a high iq subhuman. At the very least, my low iq would enable me to be bluepilled and live my life blissfully ignorant. What woke me up was how my parents treated each other, it was blackpill personified.

wish i was low iq so i couldn't read this faggot cope

• JFL
those are my stats in real life, but i cut my dreads a few years ago. i played football instead of basketball.

cahful nigga. :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:
nice stuff football so much better than basketball im new here you ever fucked anyone

nice stuff football so much better than basketball im new here you ever fucked anyone
obviously i fucked LOOOOOOL

, i didn't like football i was too nerdy for it internally.

and yes i have fucked girls in muh life. only advice is, be able to read women, dress well, smell really good, take care of your teeth, and let your aura be sexual my dude. but also know when to take no for an answer even if it isn't explicitly said.

obviously i fucked LOOOOOOL

, i didn't like football i was too nerdy for it internally.

and yes i have fucked girls in muh life. only advice is, be able to read women, dress well, smell really good, take care of your teeth, and let your aura be sexual my dude. but also know when to take no for an answer even if it isn't explicitly said.
ive always been slaying ever since i was around 15 when i found this forum i was shocked how much people overcomplicate it :lul::lul: but still its rlly entertaining thanks for the advice bro

ive always been slaying ever since i was around 15 when i found this forum i was shocked how much people overcomplicate it :lul::lul: but still its rlly entertaining thanks for the advice bro
ah ah, you already know then hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Several.
funniest reply i read today
I want to skull fuck a bitch

Gouge her eyes out and cum inside her eye sockets.

Get down bitch don’t do nothin stupid , where’s the money? Whore? Stop sobbing slut where’s the money? * bang * * one eye is shot through the other i gouge out w a knife and insert my penis alternating between the sockets to see which feels more like a Pusey *

I want to skull fuck a bitch

Gouge her eyes out and cum inside her eye sockets.

Get down bitch don’t do nothin stupid , where’s the money? Whore? Stop sobbing slut where’s the money? * bang * * one eye is shot through the other i gouge out w a knife and insert my penis alternating between the sockets to see which feels more like a Pusey *
somehow you ruined the perfect reply.

• So Sad
Reactions: xegigi
a retard can't control themselves when it comes to drugs and alcohol and will most likely indulge in these things as an escape from his shit life he can't figure out how to fix. his life being shit
@MoggerGaston
:lul: Heheeeeehehhhehehee

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and darkness97
You're right OP, having at least an average IQ is crucial. Retards get used and abused no matter the looks level.

And ofc they tend to destroy their looks by abusing substances.

You obviously need the mental faculties to put good looks to use. The higher your IQ/social skills, the better you can utilize your other attributes.

• +1
also jfl at the replies, showcasing that they're incel because of 70 IQ and not their face:lul:

• JFL
@MoggerGaston
:lul: Heheeeeehehhhehehee
drug and alcohol use is far more common among more intelligent and more educated people in the netherlands.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

I can’t even hold a conversation without sounding retarded or autstic, top that off with facial tics and niggs think you’re schizo it’s over

• So Sad