I told my parents the reality of blackpill and my loser dating experience as a KHHV

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I could'nt keep the lie more, I told them I was a virgin and that no girl was interested in me during my whole life and the only ones who seemed to liked me were subhumans. Also explained the blackpill but mom said women like personality and my father said he had a BC of 10 although being uglier than me. Can't they understand that every girl on social media has atleast 15 guys interested in her? Can't they understand that nowadays if you wanna have some dating success you need to be good looking or financially successful because women don't need men anymore, fucking boomers man. My SMV right now is probably 2/10 and I keep getting rejected over an over, no friends or money it's over lol foids are Chad only.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, HTN_When_Lean, Pierrot and 6 others
I could'nt keep the lie more, I told them I was a virgin and that no girl was interested in me during my whole life and the only ones who seemed to liked me were subhumans. Also explained the blackpill but mom said women like personality and my father said he had a BC of 10 although being uglier than me. Can't they understand that every girl on social media has atleast 15 guys interested in her? Can't they understand that nowadays if you wanna have some dating success you need to be good looking or financially successful because women don't need men anymore, fucking boomers man. My SMV right now is probably 1/10 and I keep getting rejected over an over, no friends or money it's over lololol
hahahahahahahahahahahahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::D:LOL::LOL::LOL::(

become financially successful then if you really care

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 60051 and 3 others
Never explain that type of stuff to your parents, they will think you are mentally ill if you mention it too much, 99% of parents are very much bluepilled in that mindset because they lived in a time where bluepill could be applied, trying to explain them lookism and all of that is impossible, they will not agree with you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 60051, lepo2317 and 3 others
sir wipe the salt from the mcdonalds fires off your fingers before you type
don't eat mcslop, thank you for your concernment.

Never explain that type of stuff to your parents, they will think you are mentally ill if you mention it too much, 99% of parents are very much bluepilled in that mindset because they lived in a time where bluepill could be applied, trying to explain them lookism and all of that is impossible, they will not agree with you.
I showed them some Dbdr videos and told them I agree 90% on what he says because I had a similar experience, they laughed and told me I'm dumb.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Gonthar
bro tells mommy and daddy his problems, get a job spoiled ngga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, HTN_Mentalcel, watah and 3 others

Last edited:
I showed them some Dbdr videos and told them I agree 90% on what he says because I had a similar experience, they laughed and told me I'm dumb.
Fucking autist, dont show that type of videos to your parents, they just think you are mentally ill.
How old are you ? You cant be an adult and doing this shit, thats something a 14yo would do

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Klasik01
Unironically what no pussy does to a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, HTN_Mentalcel, ParanoidHungLatino and 2 others
Fucking autist, dont show that type of videos to your parents, they just think you are mentally ill.
How old are you ? You cant be an adult and doing this shit, thats something a 14yo would do
I'm 20, it's over? I needed some attention from them, the attention they didn't gave me when I was a kid.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show, Pikabro, trueceI and 2 others
I'm 20, it's over? I needed some attention from them, the attention they didn't gave me when I was a kid.
Brutal bro, they must think ur a loser for doing that shit at 20 man

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino, Pikabro and Klasik01
Brutal bro, they must think ur a loser for doing that shit at 20 man
he needs to take a trip to some shithole and get mogged to understand nature

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
It’s so hard to explain to people that looks are the problem since they all have the looks and think personality is all you need.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
lmfao i would be caught dead before explaining the blackpill to my parents wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and Klasik01
It’s so hard to explain to people that looks are the problem since they all have the looks and think personality is all you need.
To prove this I asked them to take photos of me and I look LTN close to subhuman in most of them and they still don't agree to the BP? How is it possible that a woman would feel attracted to me, I need surgeries asap. There's no way I'm attractive, it's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
To prove this I asked them to take photos of me and I look LTN close to subhuman in most of them and they still don't agree to the BP? How is it possible that a woman would feel attracted to me, I need surgeries asap. There's no way I'm attractive, it's over.
bro u 20

• +1
Arrested development is the problem here, not looks. You should’ve gotten help at 14. I should’ve too tbh. Turning 21 and still pathetic loser :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Klasik01
Yeah I will find a way to make money and get those surgeries done, studying is for losers. I would preffer to fix my face before ending up as a betabuxxer.

I could'nt keep the lie more, I told them I was a virgin and that no girl was interested in me during my whole life and the only ones who seemed to liked me were subhumans. Also explained the blackpill but mom said women like personality and my father said he had a BC of 10 although being uglier than me. Can't they understand that every girl on social media has atleast 15 guys interested in her? Can't they understand that nowadays if you wanna have some dating success you need to be good looking or financially successful because women don't need men anymore, fucking boomers man. My SMV right now is probably 2/10 and I keep getting rejected over an over, no friends or money it's over lol foids are Chad only.
They probably can't even grasp these concepts without having lived through it. Social media and the internet have totally changed the game

• +1
Don’t bother explaining anything to normies, especially old people it’s like nailing jelly to a wall

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Klasik01
the black pll is the reality

• +1
Even if the black pill is 100% true

They’ll think you’re a loser for giving up on women at such a young age

Unless you rope you’ll crave women you’re entire life so they are right to think that you’re being a loser for just throwing in the towel

• +1
I already gave up on women a couple of years ago because they ghosted me and didn't care a bit so I started listening MGTOW stuff and never talked to women again before discovering the black pill and knowing that my looks were the main problem, I have been cold approaching girls because I don't know nobody and no success until now.
Even if the black pill is 100% true

They’ll think you’re a loser for giving up on women at such a young age

Unless you rope you’ll crave women you’re entire life so they are right to think that you’re being a loser for just throwing in the towel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 60051
I already gave up on women a couple of years ago because they ghosted me and didn't care a bit so I started listening MGTOW stuff and never talked to women again before discovering the black pill and knowing that my looks were the main problem, I have been cold approaching girls because I don't know nobody and no success until now.
Brutal

• +1
:feelskek:

• +1
damn 2/10 smv is brutal

Over for you

• JFL
Bro surgerymax asap.

IMG 7466
This video for me
View attachment 2833290

• JFL
MGTOW has to be even worse than incel philosophy. Denying fundamental biology