25 year old surfers brutal sun damage wear sunscreen folks

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Genuinely thought it was a filter till I saw his other videos. He’s Australian by his accent and 25, according to him he’s getting skin peels and treatment now but it looks a little too late he’s lost his youthful skin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aesthetic beauty, zharupodrugu and 3 others
looks 45

• +1
Reactions: wayme, N8verBegan, MasterMan and 2 others

Genuinely thought it was a filter till I saw his other videos. He’s Australian by his accent and 25, according to him he’s getting skin peels and treatment now but it looks a little too late he’s lost his youthful skin.

Lol

cumskins will fry their collagen every summer but get mad at shitskins who bleach n call them self hating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, efidescontinuado, zan and 6 others
looks like a faggot. Probably the aids fucking up his collagen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore, efidescontinuado and 7 others
i mean to be fair the jews played a role too , as a user above said he looks like a faggot . parasites -> ageing

i wonder what hed look like with low PUFA whole foods diet instead of goyslop + other jewish factors

This is what usually happens to 'surfer' pretty boys that take up the hobby bc foids drool over it. Might work for a couple years

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
This is what usually happens to 'surfer' pretty boys that take up the hobby bc foids drool over it. Might work for a couple years
aren't most surfers masc?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
surprised his zesty ass didn't lather up in sunscreen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000 and SubhumanCurrycel
holy shit sun damage is the most brutal thing ever, im going to wear sunscreen every single day now. What can this nigga even do to fix it?

This is skin from excessive sunscreen use, not from excessive sun exposure

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sodoku, Costcosuperstore, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Whites has the worst aging
He reminds me of Jeremy Fragnance
25 left,35 right

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and blatonslatt

We should gaslight normies into tanning more, so they get cucked JFL