250mg test + gh + dutasteride 1 year results

D

Deleted member 27938

orb
i don’t take many selfies, i’ll add to this thread when i take more after pics. i hate how my physique looks but if you want to see my frame i’ll add to this (5’10 btw). also if u think i’m larping facetime me or something idk. i’m just trying to show what are the realistic expectations on a powerful stack. feel free to ask questions:)

Before:
1AE34F47 A52F 433D BCF4 6F96C3B595C6 9E600AF2 092E 42F3 A764 EFA4045AB0D4

After:
F7910DC2 CD88 4B29 9BBB 33196AF0B322

Extra info:
I’ve also latissed, castor oil maxxed, tretenoin maxxed 0.025%, roided obviously, hair maxxed, neck training, i wear lifts (af1 highs with 2 inch insoles). my lashes are really long now so i’m going to get them tinted along with my brows, im also going to try coloured contacts just because i can :))

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5815, Slayercel and 3 others
you look exactly the same just squinting harder in the second photo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Germania, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 26678 and 12 others
can you please squint harder i can almost see your eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, 5.5psl, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Luxury
when are the after pics coming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, weebcel and Deleted member 22354
i don’t take many selfies, i’ll add to this thread when i take more after pics. i hate how my physique looks but if you want to see my frame i’ll add to this (5’10 btw). also if u think i’m larping facetime me or something idk. i’m just trying to show what are the realistic expectations on a powerful stack. feel free to ask questions:)

Before:
View attachment 2138042View attachment 2138043

After:
View attachment 2138045

Extra info:
I’ve also latissed, castor oil maxxed, tretenoin maxxed 0.025%, roided obviously, hair maxxed, neck training, i wear lifts (af1 highs with 2 inch insoles). my lashes are really long now so i’m going to get them tinted along with my brows, im also going to try coloured contacts just because i can :))
What’s your neck training routine plz

no change but still mogger

proof that blocking dht basically blocks all of the desired bone and soft tissue changes of injecting test.
if you have the hair and skin genes that allow you to roid without sides, do it, if you dont, dont.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Jarate, Deleted member 27938 and 1 other person
proof that blocking dht basically blocks all of the desired bone and soft tissue changes of injecting test.
if you have the hair and skin genes that allow you to roid without sides, do it, if you dont, dont.
What if you use topical dut? Bc of molecular weight it's not supposed to go systemic or smth

Before:
View attachment 2138042View attachment 2138043

After:
View attachment 2138045

Extra info:
You ever get called out for a1 highs? I wear Jordan 1s usually with .8 inches

Any more it gets annoying

I go to school for only like 4 hours tho so I'll prob go up to 1.5s and wear less at work but need better shoes innit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Physique results?

chads.org

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and chigoha
lol. taking dutasteride with nw0.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and PrinceofDarkness
What if you use topical dut? Bc of molecular weight it's not supposed to go systemic or smth
if you have hairloss genetics = dont use roids. i oppose all dht blockers

True bro
Btw if using ru58841 won't affect bone growth right ?? As it only block dht for the head hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
True bro
Btw if using ru58841 won't affect bone growth right ?? As it only block dht for the head hair
some people using ru have gotten some heart problems which lead to some of them dying because of heart failure. i‘d stay away

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
some people using ru have gotten some heart problems which lead to some of them dying because of heart failure. i‘d stay away
Fuck every hope is dying
What should I take to prevent hair loss then ?
Fin will restrict frame growth which I badly want
And I am planning to run like 750 test+ 500 deca in my next cycle what do you think should be the protocol for a hair safe cycle ?
And don't you think heart attack from ru is over rated ?

Fuck every hope is dying
What should I take to prevent hair loss then ?
Fin will restrict frame growth which I badly want
And I am planning to run like 750 test+ 500 deca in my next cycle what do you think should be the protocol for a hair safe cycle ?
And don't you think heart attack from ru is over rated ?
i prefer health over hair.
i dont lose any, but if i start thinning or my hairline recedes more than a certain point, ill get an smp and go with the shaved head/buzz look. it suits me, so no problem.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
wasn’t that one random guy a on forum who said that? could be easily completely unrelated and he wasn’t even using it for that long

and also apparently that guy didn’t even die lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
wasn’t that one random guy a on forum who said that? could be easily completely unrelated and he wasn’t even using it for that long

and also apparently that guy didn’t even die lol
i dont know. but even if theres a small chance that the risk exists, would you really take this substance?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472