28 y.o Foid Will Die By Euthanasia Next Month

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold

A Dutch woman aged 28 has decided to legally end her life due to her struggle with crippling depression, autism and personality disorder, said a report by the Free Press.

Zoraya ter Beek, living in a small village in the Netherlands near the German border, is scheduled to be euthanised in May, the report added.

The woman has been dealing with mental health issues throughout her life.

Zoraya, who has a 40-year-old boyfriend and lives with two cats, once aspired to be a psychiatrist.

According to the report, she decided to be euthanised after her psychiatrist told her that they had tried everything and “there’s nothing more we can do for you. It’s never gonna get any better."

“I was always very clear that if it doesn’t get better, I can’t do this anymore," the report quoted Zoraya as saying.

According to the laws of the Dutch government, a doctor will administer a sedative, followed by a drug that will stop Zoraya’s heart.

When she’s dead, a euthanasia review panel will evaluate her death to ensure the doctor adhered to “due care criteria," and the Dutch government will declare that the life of Zoraya ter Beek was lawfully ended.

Zoraya’s plan is to be cremated after death.

“I did not want to burden my partner with having to keep the grave tidy," Zoraya said, as per the report.

More people are deciding to end their lives while suffering from a slew of mental health problems like depression or anxiety amplified by economic uncertainty, climate change, social media and other issues, the Free Press reported.

Screenshot 20240404 173833

She's a MTB too. Such a shame.

Ha ha ha woman

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl, <6PSLcel and 5 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Today will be a national day of mourning in India.

But saar... how can the white angel die?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer, i_love_roosters and 4 others
she could at least make her life useful and save some of the incels here before roping.

i was gonna say a shame until i saw she had a bf and so has some support and sitll chooses to do this

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane and buflek

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Total white death it seems

I’ve wanted to get euthanasia for autism too sometimes, this shitty diagnosis ruins your life so much. Also shows how headstrong a lot of autistic guys with no one in their lives are when a woman with people around her choose to do this

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
. Also shows how headstrong a lot of autistic guys with no one in their lives are when a woman with people around her choose to do this
could be a testosterone thing idk