3 days 3 lays in a row

F

FeelingUgly

Recessed slayer
Am I "chad" yet? Just venting here. The girls weren't stacys tho so I guess I am not one. Insecurity just keep coming back. It is so crippling and depressing. Don't really know how to get rid of them. Also sex doesn't really do much for me idk why I didn't even cum. Should I be worried about it?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism, itzyaboyJJ and TechnoBoss
Am I "chad" yet? Just venting here. The girls weren't stacys tho so I guess I am not one. Insecurity just keep coming back. It is so crippling and depressing. Don't really know how to get rid of them. Also sex doesn't really do much for me idk why I didn't even cum. Should I be worried about it?
Did you take drugs? How long were you fucking for and didn't cum? Worrying to see that unless you're on like 3 grams of Phenibut, or you fap to much and use improper masturbating techniques.

I mean it's not the hardest to sleep with a lot of girls it's just harder to sleep with good looking girls consistently.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Fucking braggadocio thread😡

Kys OP:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and MagaPutinism
My uncle is Chad :feelsokman:

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Did you take drugs? How long were you fucking for and didn't cum? Worrying to see that unless you're on like 3 grams of Phenibut, or you fap to much and use improper masturbating techniques.

I mean it's not the hardest to sleep with a lot of girls it's just harder to sleep with good looking girls consistently.

Yee I am on antidepressants currently and lyrica. Xanax on some days also. So maybe it has an impact and youre right

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Mirin

Yee I am on antidepressants currently and lyrica. Xanax on some days also. So maybe it has an impact and youre right
That medication is fucking you over bro try to get off that pharma stuff.