3 month improvement 6’5 M/16

aidan

aidan

Iron
I last posted on here around 3-4 months ago. I stopped smoking weed which was the biggest helper.

First photo was time 3 months ago, the rest are me now.

Attachments

• ED4EF332-3477-43DC-9197-7A9C488C072D.jpeg
    ED4EF332-3477-43DC-9197-7A9C488C072D.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FAF4BD95-6E00-4AE4-BE3F-D265CD030F27.jpeg
    FAF4BD95-6E00-4AE4-BE3F-D265CD030F27.jpeg
    286.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ACDAEC39-F6EC-45D5-9A34-F74183BAFF52.jpeg
    ACDAEC39-F6EC-45D5-9A34-F74183BAFF52.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 5CCE0CB9-DC8F-4BD2-9D86-65895DD7BAC6.jpeg
    5CCE0CB9-DC8F-4BD2-9D86-65895DD7BAC6.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 0
  • C9640231-9172-4072-80BF-3DB04123A1B3.jpeg
    C9640231-9172-4072-80BF-3DB04123A1B3.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • FE6A6AB3-8D67-4D7A-90BF-2B47A7D317B9.jpeg
    FE6A6AB3-8D67-4D7A-90BF-2B47A7D317B9.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Megas Alexandros, jankenpon and 1 other person
I last posted on here around 3-4 months ago. I stopped smoking weed which was the biggest helper.

me stopping smoking weed also helped my cheeks hollow out

Attachments

• C402CBAF-86FB-43B4-8DC2-EFD9D3E3421B.jpeg
    C402CBAF-86FB-43B4-8DC2-EFD9D3E3421B.jpeg
    638.4 KB · Views: 0

ltn with height halo

• +1
Reactions: watah, kiyopon, BoredPrince and 5 others
Ogre with a pretty boy haircut and twink body, very uncanny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, BoredPrince, socialcel and 10 others
Nice height focus on increasing testosterone

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Lynxress
Why do retards like you even post on this site

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, murdah and Lynxress
inject test and gymmax asap

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel and Newday*V3
IMG 7106

You hit this or no? if so you need to be banned from this site , pm the mods first thing in the morning

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xxv, RAMU KAKA, socialcel and 5 others

ltn i guess? I see 0 changes, maybe I am blind. Bro has a massive jaw but doesnt look good. Harmony is law.

• +1
Reactions: xxv

ogre combined with prettyboy twink. kinda weird but if it works it works bro

• +1
Reactions: xxv
Face is around MTN, but your ideal height puts you well into HTN range

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Before and before basically

looking good bro, just start hitting the gym and youll have high chadlite smv by the time ur in college feel free to pm for advice since i know at ur height its more challenging to put on size

facially id suggest trying to fix ur undertones, slight more tan look would make eyes pop more

also hair color isnt bad but i bet with a little bit of salt and sun it would highlight a bit and halo even more

assuming you most likely grind teeth in your sleep so id maybe get that checked out and see if u can get a mouthguard since excesive bruxism could throw off ur harmony further if it continues

apart from that just ur regular softmaxxing, get clearer skin and thicken eyebrows

biggest failo is honestly just the lip area, however this seems like its a lipseal problem due to some sort of malocclusion and considering ur around 16 fixing the malocclusion would most likely solve the problem too

gl lad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, Megas Alexandros, socialcel and 1 other person
ltn i guess? I see 0 changes, maybe I am blind. Bro has a massive jaw but doesnt look good. Harmony is law.

its just his coloring and mouth area that are throwing his harmony off at the moment

white teeth good skin color and fixxed malocclusion would ascend him hard, his eye area is good and so is his jaw which are the most important parts

looking good bro, just start hitting the gym and youll have high chadlite smv by the time ur in college feel free to pm for advice since i know at ur height its more challenging to put on size

facially id suggest trying to fix ur undertones, slight more tan look would make eyes pop more

also hair color isnt bad but i bet with a little bit of salt and sun it would highlight a bit and halo even more

assuming you most likely grind teeth in your sleep so id maybe get that checked out and see if u can get a mouthguard since excesive bruxism could throw off ur harmony further if it continues

apart from that just ur regular softmaxxing, get clearer skin and thicken eyebrows

biggest failo is honestly just the lip area, however this seems like its a lipseal problem due to some sort of malocclusion and considering ur around 16 fixing the malocclusion would most likely solve the problem too

gl lad
Bro please never rate again

• JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt

gl lad
can bruxism ascend someone

Bro please never rate again

negative rep lowiqcel

in b4 u say uve been browsing lookism for years dont care

if ur post rep is negative ur input is useless and most likely very wrong

i didnt even give him a current rating either lmfao, just said he could easily get strong chadlite smv in college which is true, a 6'5 gymmaxed wasp pheno guy is easily chadlite smv

• JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969
can bruxism ascend someone

no, it will eventually take its toll.

the masseter hypertrophy might ascend you at the beginning but after a certain point it will lead to temporalis growth and excessive masseter growth and throw off your ratios

the only person that has it and still looks good is brad pitt but even then you can start to see now how his masseters are starting to become overpowering

brook shields also had to get hers fixed she was descending from it later in life

negative rep lowiqcel

in b4 u say uve been browsing lookism for years dont care

if ur post rep is negative ur input is useless and most likely very wrong

i didnt even give him a current rating either lmfao, just said he could easily get strong chadlite smv in college which is true, a 6'5 gymmaxed wasp pheno guy is easily chadlite smv
Such bullcrap. Meh negative post to rep ratio, its all coz i post rating threads and bump my threads which doesnt make my opinions any less valid. And jfl 6’5 gymmaxed guy isnt strong chadlite smv. Strong chadlite smv is 6’5 gymmaxed htn

Such bullcrap. Meh negative post to rep ratio, its all coz i post rating threads and bump my threads which doesnt make my opinions any less valid. And jfl 6’5 gymmaxed guy isnt strong chadlite smv. Strong chadlite smv is 6’5 gymmaxed htn

u literally just agreed with me basically lmfao

he is currently mtn facially. and his pheno itself boosts him a lot just cause of how appealing it is in general if he fixes his pale skin

he will easily ascend to htn facially before college lmao he is 16 atm, let him workout a couple years fix his malocclusion and shit coloring atm and thats an htn

list his failos, the only glaring one is mouth area and maybe nose, but nose arent that big of failos on men. eye area is good and jaw is good he will be just fine

good eye area and jaw, even if u dont factor in his height he is still not ltn lmfao
Good eye area and good jaw lmfaoooo
Bro his ratios are fucked and his jaw is shit wym?

Attachments

• CD8786C5-6E93-4A27-BAF2-7515DC91E37D.jpeg
    CD8786C5-6E93-4A27-BAF2-7515DC91E37D.jpeg
    554.9 KB · Views: 0
no, it will eventually take its toll.

the masseter hypertrophy might ascend you at the beginning but after a certain point it will lead to temporalis growth and excessive masseter growth and throw off your ratios

the only person that has it and still looks good is brad pitt but even then you can start to see now how his masseters are starting to become overpowering

brook shields also had to get hers fixed she was descending from it later in life
fuccck

i think i have it, sometimes my teeth grind together

my jaw is wide as fuck but my temples on my forehead are also wider than my cheekbones and on the same level as my jaw or slightly wider

u literally just agreed with me basically lmfao

he is currently mtn facially. and his pheno itself boosts him a lot just cause of how appealing it is in general if he fixes his pale skin

he will easily ascend to htn facially before college lmao he is 16 atm, let him workout a couple years fix his malocclusion and shit coloring atm and thats an htn

list his failos, the only glaring one is mouth area and maybe nose, but nose arent that big of failos on men. eye area is good and jaw is good he will be just fine
I cba to list his failos as there are too many, only good thing he has rn is his eye color

Good eye area and good jaw lmfaoooo
Bro his ratios are fucked and his jaw is shit wym?

shit picture from down angle, you can clearly see his eyes are good, and his jaw isnt shit he just isnt as debloated in some of those pics lmfao

his jaw is good, he isnt boneless which instantly means he is better off than 99% of the people here

LTN, rope or cope

shit picture from down angle, you can clearly see his eyes are good, and his jaw isnt shit he just isnt as debloated in some of those pics lmfao

View attachment 2808295

his jaw is good, he isnt boneless which instantly means he is better off than 99% of the people here

View attachment 2808298
I love how u used frauded selfie instead of actual accurate pic of how his face looks irl

fuccck

i think i have it, sometimes my teeth grind together

my jaw is wide as fuck but my temples on my forehead are also wider than my cheekbones and on the same level as my jaw or slightly wider

yeah i have that too and so does my dad, brutal not necessarilyc ause of the masseters but because of the temple growth

it throws off harmony so much, my zygos actually pop out quite a bit at the moment theres a night and day difference when i wear a hat vs when i dont in terms of how striking they look since the temple width makes them look so much less apparent

just grow ur hair out its the only solution tbh

ive been researching to see if there are any actual fixes but ill cope with growing hair out

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
I love how u used frauded selfie instead of actual accurate pic of how his face looks irl

barely even frauded lol the picture isnt even in good lighting, you can see he has a wide chin and good growth, his jaw isnt perfect or ideal but its not shit

what throws off his harmony is his mouth has nothing to do with his jaw

he just needs to get leaner thats why it looks shit in some of the pics

if this guy was properly softmaxxed none of these flaws would even be apparent he just has dogshit american coloring, bro needs to spend a summer in europe and learn

yeah i have that too and so does my dad, brutal not necessarilyc ause of the masseters but because of the temple growth

it throws off harmony so much, my zygos actually pop out quite a bit at the moment theres a night and day difference when i wear a hat vs when i dont in terms of how striking they look since the temple width makes them look so much less apparent

just grow ur hair out its the only solution tbh

ive been researching to see if there are any actual fixes but ill cope with growing hair out
do u recommend a hairstyle for this? obviously some kind of fringe which hides the forehead but i cant think of one and its resulted for me not getting a haircut for 6 months

Fuck what this forum thinks. If you are getting MTB + that's all that matters.

cringe ethnic coper
Bro this guy just looks like incels at my school. They are mostly tall with giraffe necks, similar face. He has no appeal in my country so it depends on where you live

do u recommend a hairstyle for this? obviously some kind of fringe which hides the forehead but i cant think of one and its resulted for me not getting a haircut for 6 months

a properly grown out fringe or curtains do the trick

elab on this? i got the thing from my ortho to stop grinding but never used it cause thought there was no point. idek if i grind my teeth tbh, she just said so

elab on this? i got the thing from my ortho to stop grinding but never used it cause thought there was no point. idek if i grind my teeth tbh, she just said so

the biggest thing is that it can grow ur temporalis muscle a lot which will give you a lightbulb type headshape, its horrible since it makes the rest of your facial features look much more narrow

my cheekbones dont even seem projected whatsoever depending on how i style my hair due to the fact that the temples go further than the zygo

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
the biggest thing is that it can grow ur temporalis muscle a lot which will give you a lightbulb type headshape, its horrible since it makes the rest of your facial features look much more narrow

my cheekbones dont even seem projected whatsoever depending on how i style my hair due to the fact that the temples go further than the zygo
Fuck bro alr

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
a properly grown out fringe or curtains do the trick
wish i could do curtains but my forehead is big in general, i guess id have to research some fringe hairstyles. alot of them dont cover the temples either so i need one that does

Stonaaaa

wish i could do curtains but my forehead is big in general, i guess id have to research some fringe hairstyles. alot of them dont cover the temples either so i need one that does

something like this also works

the sides dont need to be fully covered, as long as the hair is long enough it doesnt throw off the harmony anymore because it doesnt look like its ur skull thats sticking out rather just ur hair

notice how it looks so much worse here due to his head shape being kinda throw off by the temples.

the only reason he can pull it off is cause 1. brad pitt 2. his hairline is so straight and his temple peaks so good that it doesnt failo as hard but any of us doing it would stand out so much more

View attachment 2808327

something like this also works

the sides dont need to be fully covered, as long as the hair is long enough it doesnt throw off the harmony anymore because it doesnt look like its ur skull thats sticking out rather just ur hair
it wouldnt work for me, my forehead is big and the corners of my hair naturally go back, need a fringe that fully covers forehead but still looks stylish

ltn with insane height halo

youre beyond chilling tho your height is insane so idek why youre on this site, your jaw is prolly your biggest failo but it would be mega retarded for you to get surgery the roi would be shit

you are/can pull htb+ so no point doing anything other than the most basic softmaxes i.e. gym, better diet, tan, teeth whitening