Physique / T - levels correlation

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Can you have good physique with bad hormonal profile (androgens)?

I was training for last ~5 years, 3+ of which in the gym with decent weights. Now I suspect having sub-optimal hormone levels because of some of some symptoms, however I stopped training 10 month ago and still have physique similar to photo below. Does it mean that my hormones are probaby okay and I need to focus deeper on my health?

T levels aren't correlated with building muscle
androgen receptor sensitivity is
You can be low-T but still build muscle faster than high T niggas

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, LooksThinker and Roge
how to measure ar sensivity? i'm not training now, eating just normal but somehow i'm having physique that average normie strive for.
i lost huge amount of my previous gains but still...
and what to do in this situation? is it good or bad, will raising t levels help even more?

Can u increase it in any way ?

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Idk I haven't trained for over a year and lost little to no muscle bc of my high T haha

• +1
how to measure ar sensivity? i'm not training now, eating just normal but somehow i'm having physique that average normie strive for.
i lost huge amount of my previous gains but still...
and what to do in this situation? is it good or bad, will raising t levels help even more?
dw, your muscle bellies will be stretched for a long time which will help you look more muscular
muscle memory is a crazy thing, you can work out for a month and be exactly where you were be4 quitting
so if you lose some 'gains' just work out for a week again and you're fine.
If your body has stayed like that for 10 months without working out you are genetically gifted and should just live life

• +1
Idk I haven't trained for over a year and lost little to no muscle bc of my high T haha
i've lost quite a bit but i had what to lose. still managed to look very good and i'm getting trolled for tryharding in the gym :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Can u increase it in any way ?
it's possible but it's more complicated, wouldn't worry too much abt it. most ppl nowadays are 'low test' but are completely fine and even more muscular and masculine than some high T fuckers just because their sensitivity is higher. just genetics tbh

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Roge
dw, your muscle bellies will be stretched for a long time which will help you look more muscular
muscle memory is a crazy thing, you can work out for a month and be exactly where you were be4 quitting
so if you lose some 'gains' just work out for a week again and you're fine.
If your body has stayed like that for 10 months without working out you are genetically gifted and should just live life
i've paid for my athletic abilities and frame with my hairline :feelswhy:

i've paid for my athletic abilities and frame with my hairline :feelswhy:
if your hairline is getting cucked you probably have very sensitive androgen receptors so gg

if your hairline is getting cucked you probably have very sensitive androgen receptors so gg
somehow i'm not balding rn (for the last few years no changes) but it was already cucked, even at my 14y pics :lul:

genetically high (doable tier) + NW 1-1.5 at 18 :feelswhy:

i'm considering scalp lowering + ht which can ascend me unimaginably

somehow i'm not balding rn (for the last few years no changes) but it was already cucked, even at my 14y pics :lul:

genetically high (doable tier) + NW 1-1.5 at 18 :feelswhy:

i'm considering scalp lowering + ht which can ascend me unimaginably
dms brother