You aren’t balding because of DHT [Guide]

All these clowns posting Kevin Mann haircafe as sources lol. He gives the basics and is good for debunking cope stuff like a lot of the stuff in this thread like botox and scalp tension being the sole cause. However haircafe is also far too deep into the big pharma mainstream anti DHT view, and cherry picks evidence to support it whiel ignoring the many other aspects that dont make sense with the theory (the guy posting woody allen is a great example of this)... We dont know what causes balding or how at the end of the day. All the DHT mainstream boils down to is "genetic sensitivity" or just "genetics" which is a cop out and begs the question, why would humans evolve to go bald and why is balding increasing?

The best explanation is ray peat imo. Balding = sign of poor health, metabolism, stress, toxins, etc. Basically is the cumulative health of the person. The reason balding is associated with aging is becuase most people get less healthy with aging. DHT is an essential hormone and is good for you. Go blast DHT and see if it accelerates balding (it doesnt AFAIK).
I already explained everything

I already explained everything
I saw your posts, you didn't explain anything, you just repeated the mainstream idea that its DHT/androgens alone causing it
testosterone improves skin thickness as well. Biological clock dosesnt make sense, you didnt evolve to die at a certain age

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and datboijj
also it’s possible that low bloodflow has a direct cause of hairloss, because hair requires bloodflow to grow back to the same length
doesn't explain how women also get tighter skin win their scalp when aging
and the only thing that happens to them is thinner hair, they only bald when having legit health issues
I already knew balding was because of close sutures in the skull
because of my experiments where i opened mine and reversed my balding (still not complete tho)
The thing i want to know is exactly what causes the dht to nerf hair when the sutures close

I saw your posts, you didn't explain anything, you just repeated the mainstream idea that its DHT/androgens alone causing it
testosterone improves skin thickness as well. Biological clock dosesnt make sense, you didnt evolve to die at a certain age
legit

Last edited:
I already knew balding was because of close sutures in the skull
because of my experiments where i opened mine and reversed my balding (still not complete tho)
Schrizo, like the rest of you guys

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Schrizo, like the rest of you guys
DR. NICKGA

of course in science, nothing is truly objective fact, just ‘theory’, but why else would scalp massages work? and why would the calculated scalp tension graph align so well with the pattern of baldness? it doesn’t seem like a coincidence that 80% of bald men have unusually tight scalps

your comments on the longevity and mechanism of botox treatment are valid, but mostly anecdotal

again though, there isn’t “no evidence” that botox regrows hair…

you should read this analysis to find more about it, it reviews 5 studies ranging up to 60 weeks
scalp massages don't work for male pattern baldness.

In science, there are objective facts. A fact about hair loss is sensitivity to DHT causes hair loss.

I've heard about the scalp tension graph, and although I didn't go deep into it I've heard from other people that it was a bad study and it was debunked.

I can debunk it without even reading it, there was a study that took hair from a balding zone and transplanted it into a person's forearm, the hair continued to miniaturize and die. They also transplanted a hair near the same area from the back of the head and the hair continued growing.

This is the actual reason. Illiteratecels don't click:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and TruestTruecel
LOL there was only one vague very small study on that , NOT MULTIPLE

Balding is a billionaire industry, if there was really a cure (what you said botox) then million of people with nw5 already runned to botox clinics , do they? No ??

You are not LOGICIAL and very stupid

But i want to see you try, go inject botox in you scalp
first of all, using ALL CAPS does not make you more articulate and convincing, its just cringy and embarrassing on your part

so what you're saying is.. when i paste the analysis that reviews five studies, you will admit you are wrong??

how can you call me illogical when this is literally your logic jfl (and i quote yo dumbass):

"Balding is a billionaire industry, if there was really a cure (what you said botox) then million of people with nw5 already runned to botox clinics , do they? No ??"

here you go big fella, heres the systematic review of five studies and over 160 subjects that you so desperately wanted: https://karger.com/sad/article/8/2/93/826745/Use-of-Botulinum-Toxin-for-Androgenic-Alopecia-A

• +1
Reactions: nofap
because you dont. something goes wrong.
people still used to bald. just a lot less, but people still bald. balding is a dominant gene, but there isnt much explanation why.
if your theory is correct, why does inhibiting androgens in the scalp completely stop hairloss? why dont women bald if its environmental?

All these clowns posting Kevin Mann haircafe as sources lol. He gives the basics and is good for debunking cope stuff like a lot of the stuff in this thread like botox and scalp tension being the sole cause. However haircafe is also far too deep into the big pharma mainstream anti DHT view, and cherry picks evidence to support it whiel ignoring the many other aspects that dont make sense with the theory (the guy posting woody allen is a great example of this)... We dont know what causes balding or how at the end of the day. All the DHT mainstream boils down to is "genetic sensitivity" or just "genetics" which is a cop out and begs the question, why would humans evolve to go bald and why is balding increasing?

The best explanation is ray peat imo. Balding = sign of poor health, metabolism, stress, toxins, etc. Basically is the cumulative health of the person. The reason balding is associated with aging is becuase most people get less healthy with aging. DHT is an essential hormone and is good for you. Go blast DHT and see if it accelerates balding (it doesnt AFAIK).
and it definitely does. people who take steroids start balding, or accelerate it (assuming they have the balding gene).
and thats just how it goes. genetic sensitivity / genetics is just a way for us to say that we arent sure why something is happening.

and ill admit, kevin mann is extreme at times, but his stance is better than most.

because you dont. something goes wrong.
people still used to bald. just a lot less, but people still bald. balding is a dominant gene, but there isnt much explanation why.
if your theory is correct, why does inhibiting androgens in the scalp completely stop hairloss? why dont women bald if its environmental?
Women do bald
Inhibiting androgens in the scalp is a meme as you using drugs like finasteride or dutasterside do WAY more than jsut inhibit stuff in the scalp lol. Its literal mystery as to how the drugs work and a THEORY that its the androgens based off off seeing people with 0 DHT not lose hair...

meanwhile if you castrate a bald guy his hair doesnt grow back... explain that one

and it definitely does. people who take steroids start balding, or accelerate it (assuming they have the balding gene).
and thats just how it goes. genetic sensitivity / genetics is just a way for us to say that we arent sure why something is happening.

and ill admit, kevin mann is extreme at times, but his stance is better than most.
not all, may steroid users have no change in hair AND steroids are a systemic health issue causer... balding is a systemic health issue effect. its not DHT alone

also kevin mann used finasteride and said it gave him sexual side effects lol. So he copletely lies about it. hes also a vegan bodybuilder that uses steroids and trt yet claims natty

• +1
Disclaimer: This theory is not presented as fact, however it has strong scientific support and is becoming increasingly prevalent in contemporary research.

INTRO

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is one of the key male hormones in sexual development, it is partially responsible for facial hair and genital development

Obviously, this is a hormone that we want to maximise due to its positive effects (or at least strong associations) related to dimorphism:
- Dramatic increases to penis size [Source]
- Deeper voice [Source]
- Facial hair growth [Source]
- Muscle growth [Source]

According to conventional wisdom, DHT is the cause of male pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia)

We know that DHT has something to do with hairloss, but the exact mechanism is not entirely understood

So there is a double-edged sword that balding men face, where balding may have negative impacts on their face, but anti-balding treatment (Finasteride, Minoxodil) have negative impacts on their DHT levels

… what is one to do?

THE THEORY

Ever wondered why bald heads are so shiny? It is because they all have tight skin.

I’m making a great oversimplification here, but in essence; this
tight skin on the scalp causes [hypoxia], which, in theory, is the cause of male pattern baldness.

The scalp tightness, and resulting loss of blood flow to the hair follicles is caused by
chronic tension of the scalp perimeter muscles (see frontalis, occipital):

Researchers have even plotted the theoretical scalp pressure caused by this tension, and it presents a very similar pattern to the one seen in male androgenic alopecia [Source]:
View attachment 2850693

The cause of this is not entirely known, and there are likely genetic factors at play. Some researchers believe it is due to modern abnormal jaw development

(modern diet pill strikes yet again).

THE SOLUTION

How is one to relax these muscles?

The answer is botox, and it works for 75-80% of men with Male Pattern Baldness [Source].

Scalp massages to reduce tension are also likely effective.

What about DHT?

According to this model, the reason we see so much DHT in these balding scalps is because the conversion into DHT does not require oxygen, and these balding scalps lack oxygen anyway, thus DHT conversion is favoured in this environment…

CONCLUSION

No need to chemically castrate yourself to reduce baldness. Get scalp massages and botox instead.
Nice theory but is there anyway to reverse baldness caused by genetics? or do you just take it like man and go bald

not all, may steroid users have no change in hair AND steroids are a systemic health issue causer... balding is a systemic health issue effect. its not DHT alone

also kevin mann used finasteride and said it gave him sexual side effects lol. So he copletely lies about it. hes also a vegan bodybuilder that uses steroids and trt yet claims natty
because they arent predisposed to it? if its a systemic health issue then why dont a majority of women bald like how 80% of men bald?

proof? he literally got rid of them without changing his dose / frequency by just realising it was nocebo JFL

Women do bald
Inhibiting androgens in the scalp is a meme as you using drugs like finasteride or dutasterside do WAY more than jsut inhibit stuff in the scalp lol. Its literal mystery as to how the drugs work and a THEORY that its the androgens based off off seeing people with 0 DHT not lose hair...

meanwhile if you castrate a bald guy his hair doesnt grow back... explain that one
women dont bald nearly as much as men, about 30% compared to 85% of men, and even then its usually much less severe, with just thinning and an enlargement of their part, instead of losing their hairline and crown.

because his follicles are already dead? and they will grow back, the miniaturized ones on the brink of dying will grow back. in ftm transition the areas that go slick bald have no more follicles, they literally die / get covered by scar tissue, and no matter how hard you make them grow they wont grow back. even with conventional treatments like fin + min slick bald areas usually will not grow back.

its fda approved, with massive long term studies that are a click away... its safe, and you are fighting a losing battle associating with the pfs foundation. even if you had some accurate / useful theories you believing in pfs makes most people think you are full of bullshit

• JFL
women dont bald nearly as much as men, about 30% compared to 85% of men, and even then its usually much less severe, with just thinning and an enlargement of their part, instead of losing their hairline and crown.

because his follicles are already dead? and they will grow back, the miniaturized ones on the brink of dying will grow back. in ftm transition the areas that go slick bald have no more follicles, they literally die / get covered by scar tissue, and no matter how hard you make them grow they wont grow back. even with conventional treatments like fin + min slick bald areas usually will not grow back.

its fda approved, with massive long term studies that are a click away... its safe, and you are fighting a losing battle associating with the pfs foundation. even if you had some accurate / useful theories you believing in pfs makes most people think you are full of bullshit
Women definitely get temporal recession
follicles dont die first off, you just said they are covered up by scar tissue. reverse the scar tissue. The man getting extreme burns on scalp and it causing regrowth should also annihilate any cope that follicles can not regenerate lol. You would grow new ones in perfect health.

FDA approval is absolutely worthless. There are many drugs that were FDA approved and recalled after they legit killed people or caused things like massive birth defects. Its no assurance of anything. The covid vax was FDA approved lol

You are trying to downplay my credibility and say PFS isnt real? Are you a haircafe watcher who thinks DHT is a trash hormone?

This deluded cope is pretty mindblowing. You are a big pharma shill basically if you beleive fin has 0 sides and PFS is made up fantasy lol. Kevin Mann aka haircafe is ON RECORD saying finasteride fucked up his dick when he took it LMAO

because they arent predisposed to it? if its a systemic health issue then why dont a majority of women bald like how 80% of men bald?

proof? he literally got rid of them without changing his dose / frequency by just realising it was nocebo JFL

maybe you should just look this nigga up on this very forum becuase its all been posted here and on other websites as well

Its fucking over dude.

"I don’t use finasteride anymore because of it messes with my dik." - Fake natty Kevin Mann asking about steroids

Its fucking over dude.

"I don’t use finasteride anymore because of it messes with my dik." - Fake natty Kevin Mann asking about steroids
follicles dont die first off, you just said they are covered up by scar tissue. reverse the scar tissue. The man getting extreme burns on scalp and it causing regrowth should also annihilate any cope that follicles can not regenerate lol. You would grow new ones in perfect health.

FDA approval is absolutely worthless. There are many drugs that were FDA approved and recalled after they legit killed people or caused things like massive birth defects. Its no assurance of anything. The covid vax was FDA approved lol

You are trying to downplay my credibility and say PFS isnt real? Are you a haircafe watcher who thinks DHT is a trash hormone?

This deluded cope is pretty mindblowing. You are a big pharma shill basically if you beleive fin has 0 sides and PFS is made up fantasy lol. Kevin Mann aka haircafe is ON RECORD saying finasteride fucked up his dick when he took it LMAO
do you bald?
when you start balding, start using only scalp massages and natural remedies and see how far that would get you.

you are acting like watching haircafe is a bad thing.
big pharma shill JFL you are shilling for a class action lawsuit by shady lawyers against merck.

yeah, faggot. even if you take leuprolide acetate and shut down your gonads you wouldnt have persistent sides months or years after using it. if you literally crashed your gonad hormones you wouldnt have "life long side effects" the way pfs claims.

burn your scalp theory jfl

then what do you propose? rosemary oil and fucking head massages? both of those are known to do jack shit.
and if its purely health, why doesnt everybody bald then? youve definitely seen people you know who seem to go bald much much later in life, yet they live a similar you. why do they bald later? shouldnt everbody in an area start balding at similar ages?

and women do get it, but its really fucking rare.

Its fucking over dude.

you retarded fucking faggot. i hope you go bald and hang yourself

Look at this shit
Steve_ballmer_2007_outdoors2-2.jpg

Does that look like a healthy normal scalp? Or does it look like a incredibly tight calcificated expanded scalp, it legit looks like he got bricks implanted on top of his skull.

When my 75 year old nw1 grandfather shaves his head it sure as hell doesn’t look like a rocket that’s ready for launching
steven_ballmer_1690457194.jpg

Last edited:
Disclaimer: This theory is not presented as fact, however it has strong scientific support and is becoming increasingly prevalent in contemporary research.

INTRO

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is one of the key male hormones in sexual development, it is partially responsible for facial hair and genital development

Obviously, this is a hormone that we want to maximise due to its positive effects (or at least strong associations) related to dimorphism:
- Dramatic increases to penis size [Source]
- Deeper voice [Source]
- Facial hair growth [Source]
- Muscle growth [Source]

According to conventional wisdom, DHT is the cause of male pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia)

We know that DHT has something to do with hairloss, but the exact mechanism is not entirely understood

So there is a double-edged sword that balding men face, where balding may have negative impacts on their face, but anti-balding treatment (Finasteride, Minoxodil) have negative impacts on their DHT levels

… what is one to do?

THE THEORY

Ever wondered why bald heads are so shiny? It is because they all have tight skin.

I’m making a great oversimplification here, but in essence; this
tight skin on the scalp causes [hypoxia], which, in theory, is the cause of male pattern baldness.

The scalp tightness, and resulting loss of blood flow to the hair follicles is caused by
chronic tension of the scalp perimeter muscles (see frontalis, occipital):

Researchers have even plotted the theoretical scalp pressure caused by this tension, and it presents a very similar pattern to the one seen in male androgenic alopecia [Source]:
View attachment 2850693

The cause of this is not entirely known, and there are likely genetic factors at play. Some researchers believe it is due to modern abnormal jaw development

(modern diet pill strikes yet again).

THE SOLUTION

How is one to relax these muscles?

The answer is botox, and it works for 75-80% of men with Male Pattern Baldness [Source].

Scalp massages to reduce tension are also likely effective.

What about DHT?

According to this model, the reason we see so much DHT in these balding scalps is because the conversion into DHT does not require oxygen, and these balding scalps lack oxygen anyway, thus DHT conversion is favoured in this environment…

CONCLUSION

No need to chemically castrate yourself to reduce baldness. Get scalp massages and botox instead.
What a load of crap, you are blocked.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
What a load of crap, you are blocked.
epitome of teenagers thinking that their pseudoscience is better than actual science. " muh big pharma shills ":lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx