You aren’t balding because of DHT [Guide]

You just ask for it, it is a known procedure already being done everywhere. this phaggot OP isn’t the first one who thought about this or invented it.
yea but whats the official name of this procedure, i cant just walk in and say yo put some botox on my head caus emy hairs are falling

Did you ever experiment with the alternative massage techniques? (Brush and pinch only) I’ve found my scalp is much more loose with that method than Rob’s classic approach
Yes I tried it with a brush and the pinching only method since some guy apprerantly god regrowth with pinching only.

How long and often do you brush and pinch the scalp?

Wonder how many copers like this with muh scalp tension will keep coping with their massages when twist-1 inhibitors come out that increase muscle mass among other things and regrow hair jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Maalik
The scalp tension theory is the most stupid theory that there is, there is no NO SCIENTIFIC BASE to IT

you and you theory is very stupid

-- dr. Nickga
How does the dht theory explain balding for men in their 50/60s?

My grandfather’s brother was a bodybuilder and used steroids in the past and was a nw1 up until 71 when he suddenly started to diffuse thin into a nw7 pattern with a receding hairline.

“4 bs studies”

soo… are you gonna explain why they’re bs? or are you just denying them for the heck of it? cause it’s hard to argue with results

“been debunked for 50 years”

this theory hasn’t even been fully developed for 20 years?…

you have no idea how dumb you look right now…

do you wanna go ahead and explain to me why T -> DHT conversion is oxygen dependent because the world of biology would love to hear your groundbreaking new ideas

“a dead tissue doesn’t need oxygen”

ok i don’t even know what the fuck you are trying to say here

are you referring to scar tissue? because scar tissue developing on the scalp (parafollicular fibrosis) is a key part of this theory, and hair cannot grow on scar tissue…..

don’t know why i waste my time replying to people like you
I won't go harsh on you because you seem to be legit impaired.

They're bs simply because they're suggesting something that not only has no evidence of, but also has been debunked ages ago (just look it up, there were people advertising this stupidity 100 years ago, needless to say it never did anything for anybody). Every single study done on MPB points to a genetic predisposition linked to a biomolecular process in the scalp which is caused by the DHT conversion.

People who don't have the enzime that converts testosterone to DHT simply never go bald, it's simple as that. Women who have ridiculously low amounts of androgens in their bodies, even if they carry the genetic trait rarely go bald, if they do, it's never to the extent males go. No matter how ''tense'' their scalps are.

And this is to illustrate how stupid you are: the mere fact that hair transplants are a thing show how retarded this theory is. How come the hairs that, so happen to be resistant to DHT, when transplanted to the supposedly ''tense'' area, don't miniaturize?

And yes, of course DHT conversion is oxygen dependent, because everything in your fucking body is oxygen dependent your ignorant nigger. No I'm referring to scar tissue, I'm referring to dead tissue. That's what would happen if you had no oxygen in any part of your body: it dies.

Now keep coping with massages and watch your hair go away because you can't do a small research to see all this ''castration'' is stupid.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Maalik and cyprian_tomaszewski
Sad thing is op is probably nw0 so it doesn't matter if this is cope which it is

Wonder how many copers like this with muh scalp tension will keep coping with their massages when twist-1 inhibitors come out that increase muscle mass among other things and regrow hair jfl
Who cares let them be bald and ugly. Ive been reading looksmax forums since puahate days the reality is 95% of the people on these forums are here to troll,cope or complain and wont do anything to improve their looks.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and looksseg

They're bs simply because they're suggesting something that not only has no evidence of, but also has been debunked ages ago (just look it up, there were people advertising this stupidity 100 years ago, needless to say it never did anything for anybody). Every single study done on MPB points to a genetic predisposition linked to a biomolecular process in the scalp which is caused by the DHT conversion.

People who don't have the enzime that converts testosterone to DHT simply never go bald, it's simple as that. Women who have ridiculously low amounts of androgens in their bodies, even if they carry the genetic trait rarely go bald, if they do, it's never to the extent males go. No matter how ''tense'' their scalps are.

And this is to illustrate how stupid you are: the mere fact that hair transplants are a thing show how retarded this theory is. How come the hairs that, so happen to be resistant to DHT, when transplanted to the supposedly ''tense'' area, don't miniaturize?

And yes, of course DHT conversion is oxygen dependent, because everything in your fucking body is oxygen dependent your ignorant nigger. No I'm referring to scar tissue, I'm referring to dead tissue. That's what would happen if you had no oxygen in any part of your body: it dies.

Now keep coping with massages and watch your hair go away because you can't do a small research to see all this ''castration'' is stupid.
> calls me impaired
> “enzime”
> doubles back on point they made about DHT even though it’s explicitly incorrect
> doesn’t realise that DHT still has a place in this model (too impaired to understand)
> doesn’t understand the difference between “low” oxygen and “zero” oxygen
> “it never did anything for anybody” (hair regrowth has been observed in hundreds using botox or scalp massaging in a research setting to date)

are you gonna keep making a fool of yourself? it’s quite entertaining actually

Cool, but how do you go around asking for botox treatment on your head?
not sure actually, just ask your hairloss doctor if they provide botox treatment and they’ll probably know what you mean

Last edited:
You just ask for it, it is a known procedure already being done everywhere. this phaggot OP isn’t the first one who thought about this or invented it.
absolutely, this is completely not my theory, it comes from this paper
[Source]

i’d appreciate if you didn’t call me a faggot mate

> “cope”
> has been shown to be effective FOR ALL in a research context: [Source]

keep being a low DHT cuck if you so please tho

Yes I tried it with a brush and the pinching only method since some guy apprerantly god regrowth with pinching only.

How long and often do you brush and pinch the scalp?
I usually do 5 minutes of gentle brushing to warm up scalp, 10 minutes of pinching, then 5 minutes of heavier brushing. Haven’t been consistent enough to expect results, but scalp feels better when I do it.

• +1
Reactions: Nameless King and nofap
How does the dht theory explain balding for men in their 50/60s?

My grandfather’s brother was a bodybuilder and used steroids in the past and was a nw1 up until 71 when he suddenly started to diffuse thin into a nw7 pattern with a receding hairline.
that is balding due to aging which can be sped up by dht

that is balding due to aging which can be sped up by dht
Doesn’t explain why some men retain their hair until their 30s and start balding then when dht is lower than in their 20s, and 30s isn’t excactly old age is it.

Dht doesn’t explain why transplanted hair falls out after some period of time

Doesn’t explain why some men retain their hair until their 30s and start balding then when dht is lower than in their 20s, and 30s isn’t excactly old age is it.

Dht doesn’t explain why transplanted hair falls out after some period of time
They dont "suddenly" bald in their 30's, its just that it takes that long for the damage that is accumulated slowly over the years to show up visually

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
They dont "suddenly" bald in their 30's, its just that it takes that long for the damage that is accumulated slowly over the years to show up visually
It happens, there are literal cases of men who were nw0-1 at 35 and bald at 50.

it’s not only dht, there’s more too it.
This old baldcel regrew hair on his decade’s old nw7 chrome dome after burning his scalp
alright-boys-whos-willing-to-burn-their-scalp-for-science-v0-pa4ptw5u0ama1.png

It happens, there are literal cases of men who were nw0-1 at 35 and bald at 50.

it’s not only dht, there’s more too it.
This old baldcel regrew hair on his decade’s old nw7 chrome dome after burning his scalp
alright-boys-whos-willing-to-burn-their-scalp-for-science-v0-pa4ptw5u0ama1.png
That regrowth is due to similar mechanism like verterporfin, in that case it triggered accidentally due to the burn

• +1
Reactions: nofap
> calls me impaired
> “enzime”
> doubles back on point they made about DHT even though it’s explicitly incorrect
> doesn’t realise that DHT still has a place in this model (too impaired to understand)
> doesn’t understand the difference between “low” oxygen and “zero” oxygen
> “it never did anything for anybody” (hair regrowth has been observed in hundreds using botox or scalp massaging in a research setting to date)

are you gonna keep making a fool of yourself? it’s quite entertaining actually
Let's ignore every point made, pretend I didn't make the statements addressed and create strawmen to attack. :feelsuhh:

Sure buddy, keep coping and losing your hair.

Let's ignore every point made, pretend I didn't make the statements addressed and create strawmen to attack. :feelsuhh:

Sure buddy, keep coping and losing your hair.
first of all, i have a full head of hair. i made this guide to help balding people

and speaking of addressing points, you still can’t explain the results seen in botox treatment without accepting the truth

based ass thread.
Balding is due to systemic issue caused by diet, environment, stress
The only people going bald in the old days were stressed out leaders of nations

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap and Nameless King
OK I READED THIS THREAD.... VERY RETARDED , LET ME EXPLAIN THIS SHORT..

OK SEE, HAIRLOSS IS IS A BIOLOGY CLOCK..

ITS DUE TO ANDROGEN RECEPTOR UPREGULATION
WHEN YOU AGE.. YOU SKIN TISSUE WILL REACT MORE AGGRESIVE TO ANDROGENS..
THIS CAUSE BALDNESS

AGING IS NOT THE ONLY THING THAT CAUSE THIS EFFECT, METABOLIC DISCORDERS WILL SPEED UP THIS PROCRESS X10000P MORE....

ALSO MORE THINGS .. like disseases and problems in the bodys

THE ONLY WAYS TO FIX THIS ISSUE IS...
GENE EDITING, DESTROYING ANDROGEN RECEPTORS (not possibly for now..) OR TAKINF ANDROGDN BLOCKERS

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Keep coping guys

But..... twist 1 inhibitors will never come out

But..... twist 1 inhibitors will never come out
There is one that worked regrew hairline though it was pretty insoluble in 50%+ dmso at 0.1% you can technically get it for 100 dollars if it still in stock and some being tested to eventually be put into trial for hairloss tho oral twist1 inhibitors are very unlikely sadly

Last edited:

THIS CAUSE BALDNESS

AGING IS NOT THE ONLY THING THAT CAUSE THIS EFFECT, METABOLIC DISCORDERS WILL SPEED UP THIS PROCRESS X10000P MORE....

GENE EDITING, DESTROYING ANDROGEN RECEPTORS (not possibly for now..) OR TAKINF ANDROGDN BLOCKERS
me when i blatantly ignore the evidence that botox therapy is effective in regrowing hair for 80% of men with androgenic alopecia

so many midwits that think they know all on this forum

Botox does regrow hair, it is not known why though. Scalp tension is a myth there is a study showing botox being injected not in a muscle and the person still grew hair.

Also it wont be able to replace finesteride, at best a adjunct treatment

Last edited:
Botox does regrow hair, it is not known why though. Scalp tension is a myth there is a study showing botox being injected not in a muscle and the person still grew hair.

Also it wont be able to replace finesteride, at best a adjunct treatment
finasteride doesn’t even regrow effectively for most people

botox does..

and scalp tension isn’t a “myth”, it’s a theory that is well supported

finasteride doesn’t even regrow effectively for most people

botox does..

and scalp tension isn’t a “myth”, it’s a theory that is well supported
exactly it is a theory and when you look deeper its not well-supported

The mechanism of Botox growing hair is not known, it's assumed. It might work in a way minoxidil does but the results don't last forever. The studies did not follow the people after it was concluded.

Read the comments on people's experiences using Botox for hair its anecdotal but everyone says it ruins your hair overtime

The only scientifically backed thing we know about hair loss is that as the hair follicle gets more sensitive to DHT over time.
The most probable reason is genetics.

Also, finasteride is decently effective at regrowing hair, but its main purpose is stopping hairloss, which there is no evidence botox can do.

Last edited:

The mechanism of Botox growing hair is not known, it's assumed. It might work in a way minoxidil does but the results don't last forever. The studies did not follow the people after it was concluded.

Read the comments on people's experiences using Botox for hair its anecdotal but everyone says it ruins your hair overtime

The only scientifically backed thing we know about hair loss is that as the hair follicle gets more sensitive to DHT over time.

Also, finasteride is decently effective at regrowing hair, but its main purpose is stopping hairloss, which there is no evidence botox can do.

Pretty sure Botox blocks some of dhts damage by inhibiting tgfb1

of course in science, nothing is truly objective fact, just ‘theory’, but why else would scalp massages work? and why would the calculated scalp tension graph align so well with the pattern of baldness? it doesn’t seem like a coincidence that 80% of bald men have unusually tight scalps

your comments on the longevity and mechanism of botox treatment are valid, but mostly anecdotal

again though, there isn’t “no evidence” that botox regrows hair…

you should read this analysis to find more about it, it reviews 5 studies ranging up to 60 weeks

• +1
Reactions: nofap
This whole scalp tension shtick is anecdotal tbf

This whole scalp tension shtick is anecdotal tbf
true, but you could ask any dermatologist about bald scalps and you’ll find that most of them are unusually tight

in almost all cases of chronic tension (chronic finger contraction, prostate enlargement, eyelid tension), you see the same patterns:

1) 5a reductase increases
2) DHT increases
3) inflammation
4) TGF B1
5) Scar tissue

you see the same biological markers in a typical balding scalp from a man with androgenic alopecia

Pretty sures most derms know nothing about the pathology of AGA tbh wouldn't count on them being correct most of time even when it comes to mainstream stuff like DHT much less scalp tension jfl I guess it just boring to see the same old stuff being parroted even though it's been debunked by way more knowledge users and their are more interesting things to read about when it comes to hairloss

Last edited:

THIS CAUSE BALDNESS

This jew barley balded for the past 50 years after being a nw3.5 with a bald spot since 35

star02.jpg

3500.jpg

upregulation my ass

Makes as much sense that his scalp just decided to tense suddenly tbh

Also he looks pretty much the same don't get the point of the picture maybe senescence alopecia kicked in and thinned him a little?

Another scalp tension reduced bludfluw theory coper. If scalp tension was the issue then taking Beta-blockers would stop hair loss, which they don't.

very good point
if scalp tension was the reason fro hair loss than transplanted hairs would fall out just as fast as the native hairs.

OP has no retort to this. Completely Buried his basement theories

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
me when i blatantly ignore the evidence that botox therapy is effective in regrowing hair for 80% of men with androgenic alopecia

so many midwits that think they know all on this forum
LOL there was only one vague very small study on that , NOT MULTIPLE

Balding is a billionaire industry, if there was really a cure (what you said botox) then million of people with nw5 already runned to botox clinics , do they? No ??

You are not LOGICIAL and very stupid

But i want to see you try, go inject botox in you scalp

Last edited:
This jew barley balded for the past 50 years after being a nw3.5 with a bald spot since 35

star02.jpg

3500.jpg

upregulation my ass
LOL, i said genetics play apart , you are also very stupid like op

Also hes balding, LOOK BETTER

Last edited:
Keep coming with you stupid not logical arguments , you guys are below ME
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thats what i been saying
Tight scalp can be a consequence what is happening, not the CAUSE , OP is stupid
I expected something like hair follicle resistance to DHT, and new studies about it but meh,

I expected something like hair follicle resistance to DHT, and new studies about it but meh,
No need to do that
His purpose is to destroy that theory with logic, not bring up a another theory

dht has an effect on inflammation, one of the markers of AA

however, it isn’t really the root cause, which is why you don’t see regrowth
False, finasteride causes regrowrh of hair until a certain point

People here are responding to this with "if dht isn't the culprit then why is inhibiting it effective at stopping hairloss" witch is a valid argument and you refute them with "well if it is dht then why does botox stop hairloss". It is obvious that both dht and scalp tension cause hairloss. We also know that the tendancy of experiencing hairloss is largely genetically determined. Some people might have a very tense scalp and thus will react well to botox treatment while others could have a very high concentration of ar and 5ar in the scalp. In those lowering dht with and using a anti androgen will be much more effective. Meachanism behind hairloss hasnt been completly elucidated, everything is just theories but it baffles me how people lack nuence and argue of stuff that we simply dont know enough about (not talking about you necceserly just in general)
But there was never debate in this. It was always accepted that she is the main cause of balding, followed by lack of blood follow (which would be probably related to what you’re referring as scalp tension)

That’s why finasteride/dut + minoxidil(and/or micro needling) is the best treatmnet

But finasteride/dutasteride is still by far the best

All these clowns posting Kevin Mann haircafe as sources lol. He gives the basics and is good for debunking cope stuff like a lot of the stuff in this thread like botox and scalp tension being the sole cause. However haircafe is also far too deep into the big pharma mainstream anti DHT view, and cherry picks evidence to support it whiel ignoring the many other aspects that dont make sense with the theory (the guy posting woody allen is a great example of this)... We dont know what causes balding or how at the end of the day. All the DHT mainstream boils down to is "genetic sensitivity" or just "genetics" which is a cop out and begs the question, why would humans evolve to go bald and why is balding increasing?

The best explanation is ray peat imo. Balding = sign of poor health, metabolism, stress, toxins, etc. Basically is the cumulative health of the person. The reason balding is associated with aging is becuase most people get less healthy with aging. DHT is an essential hormone and is good for you. Go blast DHT and see if it accelerates balding (it doesnt AFAIK).