220lbs - 147lbs. I'm 6'0
Screenshot 20230302 000716 Keepsafe
2023 03 02 23 51 24810 0800

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, yayatourer, RopeMaxxed and 5 others
diet - 200carbs/day
>1000mg sodium/day
1 cheat day/week (usually dominos pizza)

Exercise - Chill sessions, low weight high reps, stopped progressive overloading
Cardio dailly, month 1 cardio 30 minutes walking, stop till 2.5km
Cardio month 2, 45 minutes, walking/runnig, stop till 3km
Cardio month 3, 1 hour daily, stop till 5km

Supplements - Chromium, Pottasium, Dandelion roots.

How did you cured your acne ?
I suppose it's from roids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
How did you cured your acne ?
I suppose it's from roids
Yes, they are from a failed steroid cycle I did, I ended up having to go on Accutane because the acne was so fucking bad, i was also risking infections from the open wounds.
60mg accutane for the past 3 months, works wonders, doctor also prescribed me body wash. My chest acne is most severe and even today the scar looks very fleshy. Arms acne has healed. Still on accutane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, Deleted member 25377 and 5.5psl
look at what happened to his jaw..

LEAN IS LIFE

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
look at what happened to his jaw..

LEAN IS LIFE
dont forget your masseter muscle, it'll make your face look leaner in angles like these, Chew gums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
dont forget your masseter muscle, it'll make your face look leaner in angles like these, Chew gums.
I'm aware, I mewed and chewed since 13 and I have an insane lower third and maxilla

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Nice job and lesson be learned : stay away from PEDs, it's a shortcut for low test subhumans who will end up bald and impotent. You should not resort to them unless you're an IFFB Pro Bodybuilder.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Yes, they are from a failed steroid cycle I did, I ended up having to go on Accutane because the acne was so fucking bad, i was also risking infections from the open wounds.
60mg accutane for the past 3 months, works wonders, doctor also prescribed me body wash. My chest acne is most severe and even today the scar looks very fleshy. Arms acne has healed. Still on accutane
What were you taking and dosages of roids durin the acne

Do you think the weight loss was more attributable to the roids?

Looks good, I’m like a 3 weeks into my cut I’m a little miserable Ngl. I’m a skinny fat cuck but 2 more months of cutting and I should be able to lean bulk

Haven’t ate a single pizza in those 3 weeks and I’m aggressively addicted to that shit

Massive lifefuel that you lost all the weight within 3 months

Do you think the weight loss was more attributable to the roids?

Looks good, I’m like a 3 weeks into my cut I’m a little miserable Ngl. I’m a skinny fat cuck but 2 more months of cutting and I should be able to lean bulk

Haven’t ate a single pizza in those 3 weeks and I’m aggressively addicted to that shit

Massive lifefuel that you lost all the weight within 3 months
I didn't take any roids during cut, only thing I took was accutane because acne was bad

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
I didn't take any roids during cut, only thing I took was accutane because acne was bad
Lifefuel

What type of pizza did you order? Did you just eat a full pizza box once a week?

My TDE’s 2000 around there and a full box is around 3000

Looking good, insane cycle though

You cut to 147 lbs ? You cant have had 70lbs of fat ? You shed all your muscles gained during the cycle lol you cant have irl presence being 147lbs am sure you look small as hell irl

Looks great man

• +1
Reactions: HiddenUzer
You cut to 147 lbs ? You cant have had 70lbs of fat ? You shed all your muscles gained during the cycle lol you cant have irl presence being 147lbs am sure you look small as hell irl
yeah, lost alot of muscle, I also had major water retention on cycle (lost that all rn, on diuretics), i eat very low carbs and sodium as well, i look very small currently when wearing a hoodie, but before going to the gym I eat some carbs (the only time of day i eat carbs) so i go in the gym looking skinny, come out 2 times bigger. Deflates very fast since I dont have enough water and glycogen on me

Lifefuel

What type of pizza did you order? Did you just eat a full pizza box once a week?

My TDE’s 2000 around there and a full box is around 3000
Dominos pizza, and me too, i love pizzas lol I eat it once a week always. I avoid pizza hut and etc, for dominos pizza I do no cheese, thin crust, light sauce, extra on meats, usually order a large and eat the full box

• Love it
yeah, lost alot of muscle, I also had major water retention on cycle (lost that all rn, on diuretics), i eat very low carbs and sodium as well, i look very small currently when wearing a hoodie, but before going to the gym I eat some carbs (the only time of day i eat carbs) so i go in the gym looking skinny, come out 2 times bigger. Deflates very fast since I dont have enough water and glycogen on me
brutal, what do you think made you loose all that muscle ? did you cut too harshly or just because you stopped peds ?

Dominos pizza, and me too, i love pizzas lol I eat it once a week always. I avoid pizza hut and etc, for dominos pizza I do no cheese, thin crust, light sauce, extra on meats, usually order a large and eat the full bo
How much do you waste on one? The extra meats cost hella.

And yeah I love little Caesar’s , Pizza Hut is ass for the price. I did your pizza and it’s 2080 calories with extra pepperoni,beef, and Italian sausage shit fucking mogger

brutal, what do you think made you loose all that muscle ? did you cut too harshly or just because you stopped peds ?
I had a bad timing, originally the cycle was planned for 22 weeks, had to cut it short by 3 weeks due to acne, went on accutane immediately, after being off deca for 3 months my bone started hurting (did not feel it because deca makes your joints stronger), while at the same time accutane was making my joints weaker (dry joints) so i was unable to keep up with the weights I used to lift, I went from benching close to 320lbs to only 135lbs in 3 months, and now 6 months off Im maintaining at this weight, my joints still hurt but not as bad anymore, however I wont be pushing more weights anytime soon.

I had a bad timing, originally the cycle was planned for 22 weeks, had to cut it short by 3 weeks due to acne, went on accutane immediately, after being off deca for 3 months my bone started hurting (did not feel it because deca makes your joints stronger), while at the same time accutane was making my joints weaker (dry joints) so i was unable to keep up with the weights I used to lift, I went from benching close to 320lbs to only 135lbs in 3 months, and now 6 months off Im maintaining at this weight, my joints still hurt but not as bad anymore, however I wont be pushing more weights anytime soon.
lost alot of muscle, stretch marks etc are brutal, not stretch marks from fat though. from muscle. IG i could say im ronnie coleman

How much do you waste on one? The extra meats cost hella.

And yeah I love little Caesar’s , Pizza Hut is ass for the price. I did your pizza and it’s 2080 calories with extra pepperoni,beef, and Italian sausage shit fucking mogger
not sure if this applies to other dominos, but here, eveyr monday it's 40% off, I never have to spend over 20$, usually 14$

• Love it
not sure if this applies to other dominos, but here, eveyr monday it's 40% off, I never have to spend over 20$, usually 14$
Oh I actually get it for 10 bucks jfl don’t know why I’m complaining