Caloric cutting for leanmaxxing is bullshit

northern mogger

northern mogger

Peaky Blinder maxxing
I will make a thread about this soon, but essentially caloric cutting is BULLSHIT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer, 5.5psl, lepo2317 and 2 others
I eat by instinct because im too stupid to count calories

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchslayer, Cointoss/Chad/Incel, proxyy and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy
@butterworld

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Allornothing, its_over and 3 others
Calorie cutting is important for tracking macronutrients, if you want optimal results you need to reach minimum macronutrients goals like 0.33 gram of fat/lb or .7 gram of protein/lb. Starving Dalits with no muscle can disregard what I said

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, proxyy and northern mogger
I did i am dieting and reduced cals walking and losing weight but extremely slowly
no, no, noo
nigga, you are in critical need of new leanmaxxing thread

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
ur a retard

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and northern mogger
its about insulin
it's not nigga u will lose weight at the moment you start eating below your maintenance. Your HORMONES will dictate how much muscle and fat you are going to lose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and northern mogger
ur a retard
Happy Russell Westbrook GIF by LA Clippers

it's not nigga u will lose weight at the moment you start eating below your maintenance. Your HORMONES will dictate how much muscle and fat you are going to lose
This is true overeating is bad

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Looksmax users are the smartest people in the world, the elite. They have more knowledge than doctors, nutritionists, bodybuilders, athletes, perosnal trainers, biologists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, butterworld and northern mogger
I count calories for 10+ years and even 50 KCAL A DAY makes difference. You are fucked up in the head if you think otherwise.

• JFL
dont worry, nobody cares

your HORMONAL BALANCE is the key. But, even if ur hormones and ur insulin sensitivity are ok, u wont lose weight without a calorie deficit.
Also u won't put on weight if u dont eat in a surplus, but, again, your HORMONES are responsible for the muscle/fat proportion
For example:

David laid is the prime example of good hormonal balance. He was eating most of the time in a surplus but, GUESS WHAT? He didn't gain a single pound of fat and only muscle

Another example:

the classic skinny fat kid. No matter what: due to his poor hormonal balance, this nigga will be destined to put on ALWAYS a lot of that in a calorie surplus

But AGAIN
NO MATTER WHAT

If this two niggas start eating below maintenance they will lose weight, but the outcomes will be different:
  1. David Laid: he will mostly retain his muscle mass and he will lose fat very easily
  2. subhuman genetics: he will lose weight, but he will lose A LOT of muscle and a bit of fat. But why? Probably suboptimal test/estradiol ratio, high SHBG and low free T, low DHT, poor androgen sensitivity, poor thyroid function, insulin sensitivity and the list goes on

• +1
Reactions: its_over
its not bullshit lol, just completely shutdown ur appetite for 3 days and youll get 2% leaner guaranteed

completely dehydrated and fat loss will go crazy lmao

i just went from being less lean than i have been for a long time to my leanest ever in the span of 3 days

48 hour fast and 3 days awake in a row

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
nigga calorie deficit coupled with fasting is the only way to lose fat
stop coping and throw your food you are eating right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and dragomaxxer
your HORMONAL BALANCE is the key. But, even if ur hormones and ur insulin sensitivity are ok, u wont lose weight without a calorie deficit.
Also u won't put on weight if u dont eat in a surplus, but, again, your HORMONES are responsible for the muscle/fat proportion
For example:
View attachment 2826964
David laid is the prime example of good hormonal balance. He was eating most of the time in a surplus but, GUESS WHAT? He didn't gain a single pound of fat and only muscle

Another example:
View attachment 2826966
the classic skinny fat kid. No matter what: due to his poor hormonal balance, this nigga will be destined to put on ALWAYS a lot of that in a calorie surplus

But AGAIN
NO MATTER WHAT

If this two niggas start eating below maintenance they will lose weight, but the outcomes will be different:
  1. David Laid: he will mostly retain his muscle mass and he will lose fat very easily
  2. subhuman genetics: he will lose weight, but he will lose A LOT of muscle and a bit of fat. But why? Probably suboptimal test/estradiol ratio, high SHBG and low free T, low DHT, poor androgen sensitivity, poor thyroid function, insulin sensitivity and the list goes on

i agree with u but david laids "hormonal balance" is also called being on gear lol

its water that with higher amounts of test and peak hormone conditions overall when on gear that fat increase is minimized drastically leading to much more lean mass getting put on proportionally

• JFL
nigga calorie deficit coupled with fasting is the only way to lose fat
stop coping and throw your food you are eating right now

real ppl here will cry and bitch, i just ate my first meal in over 48 hours and it was 2 bags of carrots 2 cals each and protein chips which were 280 cals total

thats 320 calories which i have ingested in the last 3 days, also didnt sleep for those 3 days until yesterday

burnt so much fucking fat its insane

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i agree with u but david laids "hormonal balance" is also called being on gear lol

its water that with higher amounts of test and peak hormone conditions overall when on gear that fat increase is minimized drastically leading to much more lean mass getting put on proportionally
yes but genetically he has a good hormonal balance regardless
he's clearly high T + high androgen sensitivity

• +1
yes but genetically he has a good hormonal balance regardless
he's clearly high T + high androgen sensitivity

his naturally thin wrists/ankles and waist indicate otherwise tbh

he does have a blessed frame and proportions though

plus he gave himself an optimal puberty by roiding at a young age, helped his face become much more masc

real ppl here will cry and bitch, i just ate my first meal in over 48 hours and it was 2 bags of carrots 2 cals each and protein chips which were 280 cals total

thats 320 calories which i have ingested in the last 3 days, also didnt sleep for those 3 days until yesterday

burnt so much fucking fat its insane
I too did a water fast for 5 days on 160mcg clen ed worked good
Hunger cravings were basically 0 and when I eat 3k+ calories in a day I'll get even more hungry . Crazy observation i made.
Eating more makes you more hungry fasting kills hunger r cravings

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and dragomaxxer

doesn't work like that

• +1
I too did a water fast for 5 days on 160mcg clen ed worked good
Hunger cravings were basically 0 and when I eat 3k+ calories in a day I'll get even more hungry . Crazy observation i made.
Eating more makes you more hungry fasting kills hunger r cravings

yup unironically best way to fix cravings for unhealthy food and diet is to go on a long fast to reset it and then when reintroducing food and breaking fast since ur cravings will be small and all food will be tasting good just force yoruself for the first days to eat super organic and normally you dont get cravings for very very long after that

• +1
Reactions: nofap and 5.5psl
Cut out fake sugar focus on meat and fruits.

I lost 20kg in a year from eating chocolate every day. That insulin thing is just cope for people that can't put the fork down

• JFL
Reactions: tomaxino and northern mogger
its not bullshit lol, just completely shutdown ur appetite for 3 days and youll get 2% leaner guaranteed

completely dehydrated and fat loss will go crazy lmao

i just went from being less lean than i have been for a long time to my leanest ever in the span of 3 days

48 hour fast and 3 days awake in a row
You’re raping your collagen this way, and could probably trigger TE that could lead to mpb if you’re prone to it

• +1
You’re raping your collagen this way, and could probably trigger TE that could lead to mpb if you’re prone to it

ur thinking about long term starvation

short term fasts have been proven to not have this effect

if anything fasting to clear system NON frequently has been shown to have multiple health benefits, not to mention that being in a fasted state increases hgh production which has a cascading effect for producing more collagen as well

i dont recommend doing this often, and the no sleeping part was retarded from my part that wasnt intentional simply had mad exams i had to study for, even got sleep deprivation hallucinations for the first time was kinda crazy ngl