3 people have went ER in a SINGLE DAY...

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
1. Texas El Paso shooting - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/us/el-paso-shooting.html

2. Oregon shooting - https://www.whio.com/news/crime--la...oting-oregon-district/dHOvgFCs726CylnDLdZQxM/

3. Ohio shooting - https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/dayton-ohio-active-shooter-shooting/

Texas mall shooter identified on CCTV:
Texas walmart shooter

Damn, three ER's in a single day. What are the fucking odds.

Gun control lobbyists are going to be all over this like flies on shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, chadpreetcel123, DarknLost and 2 others
Texas mall shooter made manifesto, he did it for anti immigration reasons

this is one of the reason why ill probably never come to USA

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, AdamLanza, Alexanderr and 2 others
ERS me. XD

All shooters were jewish agents who's job is to turn public opinion against gun ownership.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, CupOfCoffee, SikKunt and 4 others
united states of amERica

i predict that all of them are ugly and would have profit from jaw surgery

free jaw surgery when?

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Vitruvian and itsoverbuddyboyo
this is one of the reason why ill probably never come to USA

I mean... even for America this is pretty baffling.

Usually there's at least a few years apart between major shootings (I consider "major shooting" as 10 or more dead.)

But there was 3... in a single day. Holy shitballs.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
I just heard about the El Paso shooting. Get the fuck away from me guys your coming too close to Dallas :y'all:

good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day! good day!

• +1
Reactions: nausea, SikKunt, Vitruvian and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AdamLanza, satoshisacuck, verZYownZZun and 3 others
incels going to get blamed.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
the 1st and 2nd ones are the same shooting you low iqcel :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i wonder why there aren't such shootings in other countries hmm? oh wait it's because in most countries guns are illegal for civilians.

JFL so many school shootings and other gun related crimes in US and people still think firearms aren't the problem.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and όμορφος θεός
2 and 3 are the same. they are talking about OREGAN DISTRICT not actual oregan

2 and 3 are the same. they are talking about OREGAN DISTRICT not actual oregan

Oh, well fuck me I'm a huge dumbass.

I saw one outlet say "10 dead in Oregon" and another outlet say "9 dead in Ohio" and thought they were separate.

2 in a single day though... the anti gun lobbyists are still going to be all over this. And no doubt we will be blamed for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
picture of the ohio shooter?

IMG 20190719 193444

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Deleted member 470, HailToTheKing and 4 others
1. Texas El Paso shooting - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/us/el-paso-shooting.html

2. Oregon shooting - https://www.whio.com/news/crime--la...oting-oregon-district/dHOvgFCs726CylnDLdZQxM/

3. Ohio shooting - https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/dayton-ohio-active-shooter-shooting/

Texas mall shooter identified on CCTV:
View attachment 91214

Damn, three ER's in a single day. What are the fucking odds.

Gun control lobbyists are going to be all over this like flies on shit.
Lol wtf is wrong with America :D maybe you should rly get those gun control laws, you can own guns in Europe too, but they're not handed over to maniacs.
Texas mall shooter made manifesto, he did it for anti immigration reasons
You kill other whites for anti immigration reasons? What a fucking genius...

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Lol wtf is wrong with America :D maybe you should rly get those gun control laws, you can own guns in Europe too, but they're not handed over to maniacs.

hey bucko, these colors don't run

Fuck off Eurocuck.

files me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
JFL so many school shootings and other gun related crimes in US and people still think firearms aren't the problem.
mental health is the problem and there is no fixing that
just look at that van guy in toronto he killed with van and an illegal weapon
all the stabbings in the uk lol
all the terrorist bomb attacks in europe etc
mental health cant be fixed
this is gona keep happening no matter what

Yeah but guns only make it easier.

• +1
Yeah but guns only make it easier.
i mean you think that because you hear about all the shit going in america all the time but not all the other crimes in europe because they dont fit their agenda
america doesnt have more crimes than other european countries
american gun crimes are strongly highlighted by the media so some people can take all the guns for reasons

i mean you think that because you hear about all the shit going in america all the time but not all the other crimes in europe because they dont fit their agenda
america doesnt have more crimes than other european countries
american gun crimes are strongly highlighted by the media so some people can take all the guns for reasons

JFL what agenda? America doesn't have more crime than let's say Austria?

• +1
JFL what agenda? America doesn't have more crime than let's say Austria?
i meant as a whole of average of course a country with 100 times more population will have more crime but not on average

i meant as a whole of average of course a country with 100 times more population will have more crime but not on average

America's main problem is all the Non-Whites. they cause more crime and are more violent than Whites.

Same goes for European countries. like Malmo in Sweden for example.

Gun control is a mere bandaid. There was an attack in Japan done by a ricecel that left 19 dead and dozens more wounded... all without a single gun. He just rented a huge u-haul size truck and rammed it into crowds of people.

America's main problem is all the Non-Whites. they cause more crime and are more violent than Whites.

Same goes for European countries. like Malmo in Sweden for example.
i mean isnt it funny that only white mentally ill mass shooters are strongly highlighted by the media and everyone says "whites are dangerous"
and "gun control now" but i havent heard a single case of a black shooting up someone while everyone reacting the same?i mean they apparently comit 50% of the crime but i havent heard a single case of it not even with that specific reaction i mention earlier but not at all
why doesnt the media highlight non white crime? same goes for european countries too
Gun control is a mere bandaid. There was an attack in Japan done by a ricecel that left 19 dead and dozens more wounded... all without a single gun. He just rented a huge u-haul size truck and rammed it into crowds of people.
yeah gun control is a joke you arent protected if you dont have guns
in my country for example if some BBC breaks into your house and tries to kill/rob you you are NOT legally allowed to fight back
the goverment literally said if a break in happens to your house "just pretend to sleep"
even if it was legally allowed to fight back you cant because of the lack of guns
lol

very sad news,
what a monster

• JFL
Reactions: Demir