3 people have went ER in a SINGLE DAY...

Dope

incel

Texas mall shooter made manifesto, he did it for anti immigration reasons
Superficially. But the underlying reason is that the male/female ratio of illegals from Mexico and Central America is 2-1. IMO He would be pro immigration if the ratio were reversed and there were 2 female migrants from Mexico and Central America for every male migrant.

this is ohio shooter (24)

PRI_78828899-e1564935722207.jpg
Hes gl so you guys will just say he was based or something
See what I mean? Lookisim is strong here

I mean... even for America this is pretty baffling.

Usually there's at least a few years apart between major shootings (I consider "major shooting" as 10 or more dead.)

But there was 3... in a single day. Holy shitballs.
I think is weather related. Hot weather stresses people, and being an incel an seeing young females walking around in skimpy outfits, and knowing you will never have that, is brutal
i mean isnt it funny that only white mentally ill mass shooters are strongly highlighted by the media and everyone says "whites are dangerous"
and "gun control now" but i havent heard a single case of a black shooting up someone while everyone reacting the same?i mean they apparently comit 50% of the crime but i havent heard a single case of it not even with that specific reaction i mention earlier but not at all
why doesnt the media highlight non white crime? same goes for european countries too
And there have been at least 2 mass shooting by Blacks in the past few months, both situations where employees or former employees snapped and killed like 8 co workers. Media picks it up until suspect is IDed as non white, then looses interest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
new shootings. yaaay... .... ....... ... ...
i wonder why there aren't such shootings in other countries hmm? oh wait it's because in most countries guns are illegal for civilians.

JFL so many school shootings and other gun related crimes in US and people still think firearms aren't the problem.

high iq

Imagine if it was a scrawny curry

Just go ER bro