3 piece lefort 1

V

Venix

Banned
My surgery is happening Fr Fr. Atm I’m trying to get informed so I can tell doctor my expections I want to have for my surgery. Fixing overbite with 3 piece lefort 1 (can someone educate me with facial changes this causes). Next mandible advancement to get rid of overbite. No genio since chin is already strong. What simply bothers me with my current look is: eye bags, and I need more pfl (not much of a deal breaker but would be lovely). Will my procedure improve my two concerns ? Just seeking advice I’m a chill dude trynna have the most out of this life. Whatever you think would be cool. Check you guys out.

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
Fuark mirin, post a before and after too brah

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Lmao, my dude, lefort 1 will WORSEN your eye area - the skin stretches, and your sclera will show more.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
bookmarking since greycel surgery rate is over 90%

Lmao, my dude, lefort 1 will WORSEN your eye area - the skin stretches, and your sclera will show more.
That's why MSE then MLF3 or eternal

You may well see improve the with the bags if the cause of them was shitty circulation and poor breathing before hand, if it’s an issue of skin I’m not sure. From what I’ve seen high cut lefort 1 doesn’t damage the eye area and will improve it slightly.

This guys retarded, impaction is proven to REDUCE it