Ortho says i have a stage 3 underbite and prolly gonna need corrective surgery, what should i expect? (lefort 1?)

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
If you google "stage 3 underbite", none of those results really look like what I have, but two different ortho's have said I have stage 3 underbite, so I'll believe them. I have a very sharp jawline and decent ramus when I am lean that projects forward + decent chin projection, but I think I have a flat maxilla / recessed maxilla (dont know the difference)

Pseudoprognathism, or maxillary hypoplasia: definition, causes and  treatments - Instituto Maxilofacial

(I guess you could say I look like the diagram on the left idk?)

Both my mom and two older brothers got surgery that advanced their maxilla forward, but none of them know the name of the surgery they got.

Would this be a LeFort 1 advancement to bring my upper jaw in place with my mandible? I know my maxilla is definitely the problem. In about 8 months I'm gonna have a consultation where they'll schedule my surgery and all that bs (Im 17 rn, will prolly the surgery at 20)

Should expect to stay an incel BBC slut forever:ogre:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: i_love_roosters, VenatorLuparius and mnbvcxz
Should expect to stay an incel BBC slut forever:ogre:
not really, fixed both my brothers maxillas and it looks well projected now, just dont know the surgery

You mean malloclusion or other shit

You mean malloclusion or other shit
well i think malloclusion is when the mandible is projected forward wayyy too much, which is when they would move it backwards, but i think in my case they will move the maxilla forward

well i think malloclusion is when the mandible is projected forward wayyy too much, which is when they would move it backwards, but i think in my case they will move the maxilla forward
Ye he prob gonna get u Lefort 1 by what u Said, prob not bimax

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and mnbvcxz
lefort one needed, GG

• +1
Reactions: extremelyover and got.daim
ascension is eventual

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
If you google "stage 3 underbite", none of those results really look like what I have, but two different ortho's have said I have stage 3 underbite, so I'll believe them. I have a very sharp jawline and decent ramus when I am lean that projects forward + decent chin projection, but I think I have a flat maxilla / recessed maxilla (dont know the difference)

Pseudoprognathism, or maxillary hypoplasia: definition, causes and  treatments - Instituto Maxilofacial

(I guess you could say I look like the diagram on the left idk?)

Both my mom and two older brothers got surgery that advanced their maxilla forward, but none of them know the name of the surgery they got.

Would this be a LeFort 1 advancement to bring my upper jaw in place with my mandible? I know my maxilla is definitely the problem. In about 8 months I'm gonna have a consultation where they'll schedule my surgery and all that bs (Im 17 rn, will prolly the surgery at 20)

All these words and not a single picture. Post your profile boyo.

My profile is 90% like the diagram on the left lol

Yeah lefort is when they move the upper jaw, bsso is when they move the lower jaw, bimax is when they move both.

So what your mom and brother had was lefort 1 as lefort 2 and 3 are almost never done.

• +1
Lobotomy, castration, gyno surgery

• Love it