What can I do to reverse jaw and face changes from wisdom teeth removal?

G

GlamGuru

Iron
I'm 24 years old guy.

my bottom right wisdom tooth was impacted and grew sideways, doctor did x-ray and noticed bone loss in the area and gum recession. My left one was in the process of erupting and it stayed in that stage without completion for over a year, causing intense inflammation, infection and pain. my two top ones were fine.

The two bottom wisdom teeth started to grow when I was 22.

Jew dentist told me to get them removed, for braces, gum disease, and crowded mouth. I got all 4 removed, and 1 month in, my jaw got slimmer or smaller, and I developed a slight hollow cheek, and my face looks older and more saggy, less masculine.

What do I do now? I read online and most people say to do bone graft, and yes I should have known and told the oral surgeon to put bone graft during the extraction, but even after I come talk to him about it 1 month later, he refused to do it, he said it's a very very rare procedure to do it for wisdom teeth.

I look so bad now, I don't know if bone grafting will still work at 3 months in already... It probably is recommended that I get them removed because of the serious health issues they caused, but my big mistake was not asking for bone graft.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SeriousAscension, Highlander, thereallegend and 2 others
sadge

• So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ
bottom right wisdom tooth was impacted
jews recess u , now they profited of ur misfortune
the jews zapped u with healthmin ray , u probably payed them to
bone loss in the area and gum recession
over
ew dentist told me to get them removed, for braces, gum disease, and crowded mouth.
of course the jew says this . it worked according to plan . enjoy being deformed
I got all 4 removed, and 1 month in, my jaw got slimmer or smaller, and I developed a slight hollow cheek, and my face looks older and more saggy, less masculine.
brutal , the jews dont care about u tho , infact this is good for them (btw sounds like they made ur face to resemble themselves JFL)
What do I do now?
too late nigga , the jews ruined u . anything to try to fix this is too much effort , the jews make it hard . expose the jews , they are evil . healthmax is very rational . jews thrive off unhealthy goycattle .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: cadee, TheParkinSon, greycel and 4 others
It’s over. You can get dental implants but that’ll bring its own issues like heavy metal toxicity from the titanium rods.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Are you serious man?

Fuck it, I'm going to do bone graft anyways.

"Bone grafting done three months after tooth extraction can still be beneficial in preserving bone volume and minimizing facial structure changes, but the effectiveness may be somewhat reduced compared to grafting done immediately or shortly after extraction."
- ChatGPT

"Additionally, bone grafting is typically more effective when performed shortly after tooth extraction, as it helps preserve the existing bone and provides a better foundation for the graft material to integrate and support new bone growth."

I can't believe these crazy ass dentists wouldn't want free money by putting bone graft on wisdom teeth extraction. Apparently it's so so rare according to my oral surgeon, literally willing to pay good money to do it and he doesn't do it. Bone grafting should be an option to every wisdom teeth extraction, they should be asking every patient if they want it done, I don't see the harm except for expenses.

I'm 24 years old guy.

my bottom right wisdom tooth was impacted and grew sideways, doctor did x-ray and noticed bone loss in the area and gum recession. My left one was in the process of erupting and it stayed in that stage without completion for over a year, causing intense inflammation, infection and pain. my two top ones were fine.

The two bottom wisdom teeth started to grow when I was 22.

Jew dentist told me to get them removed, for braces, gum disease, and crowded mouth. I got all 4 removed, and 1 month in, my jaw got slimmer or smaller, and I developed a slight hollow cheek, and my face looks older and more saggy, less masculine.

What do I do now? I read online and most people say to do bone graft, and yes I should have known and told the oral surgeon to put bone graft during the extraction, but even after I come talk to him about it 1 month later, he refused to do it, he said it's a very very rare procedure to do it for wisdom teeth.

I look so bad now, I don't know if bone grafting will still work at 3 months in already... It probably is recommended that I get them removed because of the serious health issues they caused, but my big mistake was not asking for bone graft.
It doesn’t change your looks

I thought u mean premolars or molar teeth

But impacted wisdom teeth even if removed wont change your structure

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
It doesn’t change your looks

I thought u mean premolars or molar teeth

But impacted wisdom teeth even if removed wont change your structure
So removing my wisdom teeth won’t change my jaw or face at all?

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
So removing my wisdom teeth won’t change my jaw or face at all?
I Just turned 17. 3 days ago Jew Orthodonautist says my lower jaw not enough space and the 2 wisdom are bad placed to they advise to pull it out and say I don't need it and shit does it affect my fucking jaw

palatal expansion and then opening extraction spaces

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Do you have a narrow or wide palate?

Wisdom tooth extraction doesn't change face, that only occurs with premolar extraction and retraction orthodontics.

I have sideways growing wisdom teeth too OP, however mine fully erupted and have stopped and I can clean them without difficulty, so I elected not to remove them.

If the wisdom teeth were causing bone loss, infection, inflammation, and pain, like you stated OP, then it was good to remove them.

Tbh, the hollow cheek effect you see may just be weight loss from post-extraction diet

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Wisdom tooth extraction doesn't change face, that only occurs with premolar extraction and retraction orthodontics.

I have sideways growing wisdom teeth too OP, however mine fully erupted and have stopped and I can clean them without difficulty, so I elected not to remove them.

If the wisdom teeth were causing bone loss, infection, inflammation, and pain, like you stated OP, then it was good to remove them.

Tbh, the hollow cheek effect you see may just be weight loss from post-extraction diet
no extractions will change ur face

no extractions will change ur face
Explain and show evidence then.

Both John Mew and Mike Mew have said wisdom tooth extractions won't change your face and they're the ones who would benefit most from the fearmongering around this shit jfl

Premolar extractions rape ur face, wisdom tooth extractions won't, they're just a symptom of an already subhuman jaw but removing them won't change jackshit

@RealSurgerymax I humbly summon thee

Both John Mew and Mike Mew have said wisdom tooth extractions won't change your face and they're the ones who would benefit most from the fearmongering around this shit jfl

Premolar extractions rape ur face, wisdom tooth extractions won't, they're just a symptom of an already subhuman jaw but removing them won't change jackshit

they will at most cause minimal and insignificant changes, if u were ugly before you'll be ugly after and vice versa. Just look at barret who got 8 extractions

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
they will at most cause minimal and insignificant changes, if u were ugly before you'll be ugly after and vice versa. Just look at barret who got 8 extractions
Oh, looks like I misunderstood you then, sorry. In that case, yeah I agree. Maher had extractions too and look at him

• +1
Reactions: 6millionmaxx

source that premolar extractions are bad?
Obviously if done improperly you'd be fucked but modern orthodontists use multiple xrays and such to plan the best road of treatment, so im just curious