Effects of upper wisdom teeth removal

User28823

User28823

Kraken
Getting all 4 removed next week with bone grafts on the bottom ones so no concerns there... but no bone grafts on upper ones... Should I request for upper ones too?

I've heard some people mention upper wisdom teeth extraction can enhance hollow cheeks? Or will that shit just recede my maxilla? :eek:

Everyone in my family who's gotten theirs removed said they noticed no changes to their facial appearance anyway but I'm taking safety measures with my bottom ones.

I feel like the effects of wisdom teeth extraction are overexaggerated and its really premolar extraction you need to be concerned about.

Anyway, my recovery protocol is as follows:

- Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Vit D, Vit C and K2 in their correct ratios and dosages
- MK677 12.5mg
- Probiotics to combat antibiotics nuking good gut bacteria

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, neverchadlite and 2 others
i mean i dont think the effects of facial change would be immediate with any tooth removal its just like 2-10 years after the removal where you see it so its not really observed.
MK677 is my favorite natty supplement

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, neverchadlite and User28823
It will immediately retrude your maxilla by 10cm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, RAMU KAKA, mogstars and 4 others
Getting all 4 removed next week with bone grafts on the bottom ones so no concerns there... but no bone grafts on upper ones... Should I request for upper ones too?

I've heard some people mention upper wisdom teeth extraction can enhance hollow cheeks? Or will that shit just recede my maxilla? :eek:

Everyone in my family who's gotten theirs removed said they noticed no changes to their facial appearance anyway but I'm taking safety measures with my bottom ones.

I feel like the effects of wisdom teeth extraction are overexaggerated and its really premolar extraction you need to be concerned about.

- Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Vit D, Vit C and K2 in their correct ratios and dosages
- MK677 12.5mg
i went to an orthotropic ortho (a real mike jew student) one time bc i'm a class2cel and he suggested me wisdom teeth removal for perfectly healthy teeth so they can't be that bad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: omqwaider778
i went to an orthotropic ortho (a real mike jew student) one time and he suggested me wisdom teeth removal for perfectly healthy teeth so they can't be that bad
i wouldn't trust your orthodontic doctor, i was forced to get 4 extractions but deadass walked out the room and all my wisdom tooth grew in perfectly straight so did my brothers

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, RAMU KAKA and tren_31
didn't notice any difference and I had 4 additional molars removed.

no grafts either.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, fl0w and User28823
i wouldn't trust your orthodontic doctor, i was forced to get 4 extractions but deadass walked out the room and all my wisdom tooth grew in perfectly straight so did my brothers
i didn't remove them because i was scared of recession but my teeth look disgusting

this nigger was so mean to me he deadass said my bone structure is shit to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ARCelM, User28823 and gooner23
i didn't remove them because i was scared of recession but my teeth look disgusting
did you have over crowding? mine are fine but one of my bottom teeth is pushed in but i was a thumb sucker till 16

did you have over crowding? mine are fine but one of my bottom teeth is pushed in but i was a thumb sucker till 16
i have class 2 malocclusion

fucking subhuman parents malnourished me and didn't get me shit to chew when i was young now i suffer the consequences

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ARCelM and gooner23
i have class 2 malocclusion

fucking subhuman parents malnourished me and didn't get me shit to chew when i was young now i suffer the consequences
damn i think my brother has that cause of bruxism

It will immediately retrude your maxilla by 10cm
Yes he should request bone graft for the upper as well or just completely back out of the surgery

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
naw he got it from it tho
yeah i see now
maybe, but he probably was deficient in vit k2 during his childhood and chew on soft foods like everyone now

Yes he should request bone graft for the upper as well or just completely back out of the surgery
Me when i spread misinformation on the internet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and thereallegend
didnt you hear? all the moggers are just people who didn't get wisdom teeth removed

• So Sad
idk, been reading what dentists are saying and this is potential lifefuel

also, no reason for me to believe dentists would be against grafting since its more $ for them

"You’ll likely get some resorption of the maxillary tuberosity area, but you probably won’t even notice it. What it will not do, however, is affect your mid face or cause anything else to move. Your maxillary bone is fused to the rest of your skull in various locations. It literally cannot move, it’s like a jigsaw piece in the middle of the puzzle. Unless you break your face, it ain’t moving."

idk, i'll call tomorrow anyway and see

don"t do it

• Hmm...
don"t do it
no option on the upper ones, theyre growing and gonna break my other teeth

bottom ones are straight but one is close to the nerve

this guy got a narrowing of his cheekbones after he got his wisdom teeth removed but I find his hollow cheeks look better
KaHB5hK

I'm starting to think all of this bone grafting shit is unnecessary

no studies show a statistically significant difference in bone resorption from those who received bone grafts opposed to those who didn't

maybe ill save $1k+ and just not even bother, plus bone grafts can cause complications if they're placed close to the nerve which one of my teeth are

gonna get implants in the future anyway

fuarking dont know what to do..................

i'm starting to think this guy was onto something based on the pic i posted above

IVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION that the upper wisdom teeth are supported by minimal bone that grafting them is unnecessary, my surgeon was saying something about that anyway but the lower ones are definitely more prone to bone loss so I think with the above protocol and grafting the lowers I will have the best outcome possible

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior

- MK677 12.5mg
I had mine pulled a while ago and had no changes

Forum chads like Pneumo and Amnesia had theirs removed (and had no changes)

Barrett also had his removed (along with 4 other teeth) and still has a very well developed midface

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and User28823
I will write on my experience: got one upper wisdom removed 4 days ago and I literally noticed that that cheek was more hollow than the one that still had the wisdom teeth.

I had mine pulled a while ago and had no changes

Forum chads like Pneumo and Amnesia had theirs removed (and had no changes)

Barrett also had his removed (along with 4 other teeth) and still has a very well developed midface
How do you know if Jordan had his removed?

A photo of it got posted once, he was missing 8 teeth
Damn ok that should be proof that you can still have good bone structure after removing wisdom teeth

• +1
Damn ok that should be proof that you can still have good bone structure after removing wisdom teeth
Amnesia also said his got pulled n he has good bones

Amnesia also said his got pulled n he has good bones
I just got mine pulled 2 hours ago, my face is swelled. Hopefully I get a more slim and feminine face from this